Navigation
Katie-lee @ Blue Eclipse
Katie-lee @ Blue Eclipse - Conversation starter
Conversation starter
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 5
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-11-09 12:33:27

Hi Lady's and gents I thought it would be fun to here your experiences. What's something you've tried, that you'll never, ever try again?
Sibyl
Sibyl - Re: Conversation starter
Re: Conversation starter
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1350
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-11-09 14:00:40
Edited: 2018-11-09 14:06:03

1. Body to Body Sliding - Very reluctantly tried it & I ended up with a few broken ribs.

2. Being Submissive - I am dominant and not submissive, but thought I'd give it a try, to see if I like it. Each time I had to call him "Master", my blood pressure shot up a significant notch - if I wasn't tied up, I would've probably strangled him...lol. When he brought out the nipple clamps, I called it a day & refunded him his money !
Sultry Indian Jiah
Sultry Indian Jiah - Re: Conversation starter
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 783
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-11-09 14:49:55
Edited: 2018-11-09 14:50:47

Shaving my beautiful silky soft pubic hair because a client wanted to bedazzle my cookie for Diwali with chocolate and gold dust.

Looked pretty, but I just could not orgasm after he licked off all the chocolate.

Now I'm hoping it grows back fast, it made me feel so sexy when guys would slip their fingers under my panties and stroke me, got instantly wet.
zeebom
zeebom - Re: Conversation starter
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 44
View Profile
Posted: 2018-11-12 05:50:16

On 2018-11-09 14:00:40 Sibyl said:
1. Body to Body Sliding - Very reluctantly tried it & I ended up with a few broken ribs.

Eish..Sibyl..Eina...did you slide off him onto the floor?

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.