Arhwen - Re: strange topic
Re: strange topic
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 5802
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-11-11 10:42:48
Edited: 2018-11-11 10:44:40

On 2018-11-11 10:16:06 Alexa said:
Arwhen you so funny... good boy booking ... whats a bad boy booking?

(Good Boy)
Is professional massage I could do a soft slow sensual erotic arousing tantric massage, alternatively to I could do a much deeper more intense sports massage. I work your reflex and pressure points I remove tight muscles and knots the treatment relaxes you, it also has pain relief results as it is a proper medical massage. I can do a lovely combination of the 2 massages. I then finsh the treatment off with a very sexy sensual sense arousing body to body and a happy ending. Your happy ending is a proper cock massage which prolongs your orgasim and allows a more intense climax (aka edging)

(Bad Boy)
Alternatively I can do the same treatment including everything nawty kinky and nice. Your wish is my command kind of thing with in reason of cause.

I need to have a back up plan for when Red Ridding Rude comes to visit.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: strange topic
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2018-11-11 10:45:32

How does the concept safe sex then features in having sex with a lady on periods? Whether muffing or not, its risky big time dont you think?
Sexy Ass
Sexy Ass - Re: strange topic
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 378
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-11-11 11:05:08

Well like in any other booking i would think condoms would be involved, BUT if he has pimples and so on down there the risk remains you are right as the condom only covers the Mr
tony b bop
tony b bop - Re: strange topic
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 65
View Profile
Posted: 2018-11-11 11:38:19

My ex used to be ridiculously aroused during her periods, apparently it is not that unusual, but she's the only one I have known who was that way.

We were in a long-term stable relationship, monogamous with each other and I suppose quite broad minded. It was at her suggestion at first and I have to say I was a little apprehensive. It did not take long before it was simply a thing we did.

So, my take of sex during a lady's period? Different, not better, not worse, just different. I certainly enjoyed the extra attention I got at that time of the month but that's about it.
Sexy Ass
Sexy Ass - Re: strange topic
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 379
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-11-11 11:42:35

Mmmm i think it would be quite impossible for me to get all hornyed up for sex, or wont say impossible, i would just be put off easy.
Alexa
Alexa - Re: strange topic
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 393
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-11-11 12:16:33

Red Riding Rude ... lol...
2old2
2old2 - Re: strange topic
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 200
View Profile
Posted: 2018-11-11 12:44:22

On 2018-11-11 10:45:32 MrSpark said:
How does the concept safe sex then features in having sex with a lady on periods? Whether muffing or not, its risky big time dont you think?

Menstrual blood does not increase the risk of HIV or any other STI. Bodily fluids are bodily fluids ....

It is not as if the lady has a gaping wound in her VJ...
Kimmylee
Kimmylee - Re: strange topic
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2934
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-11-11 17:15:58

On 2018-11-11 09:24:24 Sexy Ass said:
So being a WG I havee heard lots of opinions about sex during periods, but what does the purple world think about it..? Drop your comments lets see....

Back then it was called strawberry showers. I would get a lot of clients requesting for the extra service and get all gaga over that fantasy of fucking a lady on her periods. Not everyone's cup of tea but to some it was a turn on because that's a time when homones were at the highest of levels.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: strange topic
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2018-11-11 17:28:19

i must be the only guy on this forum to openly acknowledge that I am massively turned on by a woman on her period. Never found WG that offers this though

I gave up asking to be honest as the ladies I asked were most offended at the request.

And as mentioned it doesnt increase the risk of STD as all bodily fluids would contain the STD.

Obviously the ladies either dont like offering this or are concerned about being branded as dirty or something if they did list it as on offer.

My personal opinion is that there are a range of other services that the ladies on this site don't openly offer due to fear of being branded or attacked and ultimately losing business which is their livelihood.

Just me 2c

Any ladies that do offer this please feel free to PM me.
Chasten
Chasten - Re: strange topic
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 75
View Profile
Posted: 2018-11-11 17:30:03

In my experience most girfriends / wife ... down thru' the years got very turned on during their periods.
but not all did anything about it.
some were horny but still not into the deed, others were incredibly into it and were almost insatiable.
yes a bit messy, but when in a relationship.....??

now.. how about pregnant woman and their hormones, especially those last few months, wow!!... (but then again, just my experience!)

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.