Navigation
Miss Barbie Doll
Miss Barbie Doll - Re: Is it so wrong to ask a price on Pm
Re: Is it so wrong to ask a price on Pm
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 5976
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-11-18 07:38:02

Why guys always complain about ladies not doing what they want,when some of you here are doing the same.many of you do not reply pms,You post on the forum looking for such service.when a lady take her time to pm you", you never bother to reply even if she is not the lady you want to .it wouldn't kill you if you replied in well mannered way.i always get inquiries of the service I do not offer.i just reply and say sorry I do not offer this service,instead of me just reading the message and ignore the person.i would rather let him know the truth,that's who I am. treat others the way you want to be treated,man or woman.
Sexyhumour
Sexyhumour - Re: Is it so wrong to ask a price on Pm
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 727
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-11-18 10:47:18

On 2018-11-18 07:38:02 Miss Barbie Doll said:
Why guys always complain about ladies not doing what they want,when some of you here are doing the same.many of you do not reply pms,You post on the forum looking for such service.when a lady take her time to pm you", you never bother to reply even if she is not the lady you want to .it wouldn't kill you if you replied in well mannered way.i always get inquiries of the service I do not offer.i just reply and say sorry I do not offer this service,instead of me just reading the message and ignore the person.i would rather let him know the truth,that's who I am. treat others the way you want to be treated,man or woman.

Preach girl, couldn't have said it better. Amen
Meg
Meg - Re: Is it so wrong to ask a price on Pm
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 5050
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-11-18 10:54:05

On 2018-11-18 07:38:02 Miss Barbie Doll said:

No THAT'S true!
Even when I reply I see some clients don't even worry about reading our answers.

What counts for one should count for the other....
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Is it so wrong to ask a price on Pm
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2018-11-18 11:06:52

On 2018-11-18 10:54:05 Meg said:
On 2018-11-18 07:38:02

No THAT'S true!
Even when I reply I see some clients don't even worry about reading our answers.

Now why should this count both ways , the seller answers in the hope of a sale the buyer might have allready aquired said commodity and is not obliged to enter in to any sort of correspondance after wards, the money is spent and the transaction done, this isnt a dating site as quoted so often in prior posts by yourself!.....
frankt
frankt - Re: Is it so wrong to ask a price on Pm
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 273
View Profile
Posted: 2018-11-18 11:14:40

Maybe its just a thing of manners makith man or plane old common courtesy.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Is it so wrong to ask a price on Pm
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2018-11-18 11:23:07

On 2018-11-18 11:14:40 frankt said:

I couldnt agree more common courtesy would be wonderfull in A perfect world Mr FrankT but people will be people that when the prospect holds no purpose common courtesy has left the building , its kind of like when people want to borrow they are filled with common courtesy but when the time to repay comes shit who , what , where etc etc ....... Manners maketh man , what maketh woman ??
frankt
frankt - Re: Is it so wrong to ask a price on Pm
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 274
View Profile
Posted: 2018-11-18 11:31:00

Well manners maketh them to, treat them as you would like to be treated and you may just get more than a happy surprise. Having been around a couple years maybe even over the hill I can only say that I have always been treated like a king.
Meg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 5051
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-11-18 12:05:21

On 2018-11-18 11:06:52 Chronos said:
On 2018-11-18 10:54:05 Meg said: On 2018-11-18 07:38:02

No THAT'S true!

Now why should this count both ways , the seller answers in the hope of a sale the buyer might have allready aquired said commodity and is not obliged to enter in to any sort of correspondance after wards, the money is spent and the transaction done, this isnt a dating site as quoted so often in prior posts by yourself!.....

Why quote me if you know this isn't a dating site?
Don't change the subject sir.
This is a business like any other.
Even you PM me and I answered you politely didn't i?
Meg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 5052
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-11-18 12:06:00

On 2018-11-18 11:14:40 frankt said:

Thank you sir.
Meg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 5053
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-11-18 12:07:40

On 2018-11-18 11:31:00 frankt said:
Well manners maketh them to, treat them as you would like to be treated and you may just get more than a happy surprise. Having been around a couple years maybe even over the hill I can only say that I have always been treated like a king.

Because you treat people with respect.
Thank you for your whatsapp.
I appreciate it.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.