Sage
Sage - Re: Bad economy = Bad experience
Re: Bad economy = Bad experience
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 892
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-11-22 08:33:14

I also don't double book
Block and a warning on the ladies forum if it's someone I've never seen before...
If it's a known client I send a short note to inform that in future a deposit will be required to secure their apointment as he has proven himself as unreliable.
This naturally only aplies to those regulars "forgetting" about bookings ect.

I understand that life happens and things go wrong and I do try to remain fair and professional as much as I can too.

I also insist on deposits for outcalls and loose out on a lot of bookings because of this but for me it's better than arriving at a dead man's door.

roshta
roshta - Re: Bad economy = Bad experience
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 582
View Profile
Posted: 2018-11-22 08:33:46

On 2018-11-22 08:22:24 Arhwen said:

How to fix it i would have said Eft to secure your booking however you need to know and trust the lady so she doesn't run away your money.

Its much of a catch 22 situation.

EFT , lol I once paid rent for a WG and she assured me that I would get my 2 hrs worth when I went to visit. Little did I know that she would avoid me after that.

However, I don't mind paying for the extra time if I'm late for an appointment. But most definitely I don't confirm and not show up. The thing that makes my part worse is that I don't visit/confirm whilst having a fallback plan. If I can't get hold of you when I'm there I'm most likely not going to punt for the day.
Kingsman
Kingsman - Re: Bad economy = Bad experience
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 829
View Profile
Posted: 2018-11-22 08:41:50

That's it if everyone is so unhappy lets just close up shop.

The inconveniences are not cool on whichever side of the fence you're on but the bulk of it is generally all good surely.
I had a really terrible punt yesterday, the lady looked absolutely NOTHING like her pics and against my gut I booked anyway.
Lil chourico just refused to engage full stop (understandably so) but hey life goes on. There's still gorgeous ladies like Bianca SU Janine Centurion Skye Pta N and her SISTER, Jenna, Taylor, Eva, Meg, Orig Fire, Celia, Miss Megan, Rossia, Rose, Foxi, Lacey, Kiara Orig, Salomi, Jay Lee, Kay Leigh Nicky, Nikki, Lebo, Talia, Robin, Wendy and the list goes on and an and on
semensquirter
semensquirter - Re: Bad economy = Bad experience
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1455
View Profile
Posted: 2018-11-22 08:54:22

Kingsman...Well said!
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Bad economy = Bad experience
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2018-11-22 09:01:36

so looks like its on both sides then

no one is at fault here

as a punter if there is no show or no response after getting to the venue, just make sure not to book the lady again

as 4 the ladies block the number

but that said, as a punter just make it a habit to make sure your booking is secured, i confirm with the lady that i am on my way becoz i do not want waste my time i also call when i am 5 mins away

the ladies can do the same, after agreeing on the time confirm with the client if he is still coming either 10 or 15 min be4 the scheduled time

apart from that ... just take necessary measures not get your time wasted
Arhwen
Arhwen - Re: Bad economy = Bad experience
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 5962
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-11-22 09:29:30

On 2018-11-22 08:33:46 roshta said:
On 2018-11-22 08:22:24 Arhwen said:

How to fix it i would have said Eft to secure your booking however you need to know and trust the lady so she doesn't run away your money.

Its much of a catch 22 situation. .

EFT , lol I once paid rent for a WG and she assured me that I would get my 2 hrs worth when I went to visit. Little did I know that she would avoid me after that.

However, I don't mind paying for the extra time if I'm late for an appointment. But most definitely I don't confirm and not show up. The thing that makes my part worse is that I don't visit/confirm whilst having a fallback plan. If I can't get hold of you when I'm there I'm most likely not going to punt for the day.

I do understand your situation however do take into consideration that when a lady doesn't know you or tge fact that you do honor your treatment and she does double book then be a bit more understanding.

Again i dont double book so i dont condone double bookings everyone deserves a fair chance until they mess it.

Arhwen
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 5963
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-11-22 09:34:16

On 2018-11-22 09:01:36 lindy.bruno said:
so looks like its on both sides then

no one is at fault here

as a punter if there is no show or no response after getting to the venue, just make sure not to book the lady again

as 4 the ladies block the number

but that said, as a punter just make it a habit to make sure your booking is secured, i confirm with the lady that i am on my way becoz i do not want waste my time i also call when i am 5 mins away

the ladies can do the same, after agreeing on the time confirm with the client if he is still coming either 10 or 15 min be4 the scheduled time

apart from that ... just take necessary measures not get your time wasted

Reasonable post however some punters even confirm say they around the corner or i. Tge vicinity and never arrive.

Also some of us refrain from calling or texting clients as one never knows who they might be with however yes block does work pity we sometimes have to loose money before blocking.

Blades
Blades - Re: Bad economy = Bad experience
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 136
View Profile
Posted: 2018-11-22 12:17:02

I don't think I've been late (or a no-show) for anything in my life. Punctuality is one of my pet peeves. Even my friends & family know that. If they pitch late for an engagement they know that for the rest of the time I'm going to be grumpy. The same with my colleagues and meetings. You want my fangs to come out,then be late for a meeting.

But yeah. I've had the experience of a WG's phone being off when I pitched at her hotel only for her to let me know an hour and a half after our scheduled appointment that she's now ready for me. And then to be harassed and verbally abused for 2 days by her because I apparently made her lose income just because I refused to accomodate her after the fact rescheduling...the arrogance of some people...
Arhwen
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 5972
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-11-22 12:32:46

On 2018-11-22 12:17:02 Blades said:
I don't think I've been late (or a no-show) for anything in my life. Punctuality is one of my pet peeves. Even my friends & family know that. If they pitch late for an engagement they know that for the rest of the time I'm going to be grumpy. The same with my colleagues and meetings. You want my fangs to come out,then be late for a meeting.

But yeah. I've had the experience of a WG's phone being off when I pitched at her hotel only for her to let me know an hour and a half after our scheduled appointment that she's now ready for me. And then to be harassed and verbally abused for 2 days by her because I apparently made her lose income just because I refused to accomodate her after the fact rescheduling...the arrogance of some people...

Question did you confirm your appointment with the lady?

If not then she may have taken another appointment as we dont take clients based on ill call you in a hours time. We actually work with scheduled appointments.

If you did have a scheduled appointment there may have been a reason. She could have had a family emergency which is highly unlikely since she called you 90mins later.

Maybe her Phones battery died and she didn't realise it till later or maybe you have a incident like mine that prompted my Redemption by Edging Thread. Where i was booked for a shoot and we accidentally closed the burglar gate. With keys and phonea locked upstairs where i would have done the booking.

I couldn't do the booking or let the client know. However as soon as my daughter returned home that afternoon with her key i sent him a sms explaining what had happened and we rescheduled for the next day where edging redeemed me from my previous days blunder :)
Miss Barbie Doll
Miss Barbie Doll - Re: Bad economy = Bad experience
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 6061
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-11-22 12:36:18

On 2018-11-22 08:12:53 Arhwen said:
On 2018-11-22 07:45:00

BLACK LIST MISS B If these madirs dont have the decency to take 1 minite to let you know then they dont deserve your time.

I have already hit them with...!

By the power vested in me,I now pronounce you blocked and deleted....you may now kiss my ass.

I'm enjoying them kissing my ass hehehe

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.