Arhwen - Re: Bad economy = Bad experience
Re: Bad economy = Bad experience
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 5973
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-11-22 12:37:24

On 2018-11-22 12:36:18 Miss Barbie Doll said:
On 2018-11-22 08:12:53 Arhwen said: On 2018-11-22 07:45:00

BLACK LIST MISS B If these madirs dont have the decency to take 1 minite to let you know then they dont deserve your time.

I have already hit them with...!

By the power vested in me,I now pronounce you blocked and deleted....you may now kiss my ass.

I'm enjoying them kissing my ass hehehe

Lmao thats my girl and thats the way to go ;)
Blades
Blades - Re: Bad economy = Bad experience
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 137
View Profile
Posted: 2018-11-22 12:54:19
Edited: 2018-11-22 12:58:18

On 2018-11-22 12:32:46 Arhwen said:

Question did you confirm your appointment with the lady?

If not then she may have taken another appointment as we dont take clients based on ill call you in a hours time. We actually work with scheduled appointments.

If you did have a scheduled appointment there may have been a reason. She could have had a family emergency which is highly unlikely since she called you 90mins later.

Maybe her Phones battery died and she didn't realise it till later or maybe you have a incident like mine that prompted my Redemption by Edging Thread. Where i was booked for a shoot and we accidentally closed the burglar gate. With keys and phonea locked upstairs where i would have done the booking.

I couldn't do the booking or let the client know. However as soon as my daughter returned home that afternoon with her key i sent him a sms explaining what had happened and we rescheduled for the next day where edging redeemed me from my previous days blunder :)

@Arhwen, yes I did confirm the appointment. We actually chatted on Whatsapp the morning and I called her about half an hour before our appointment after which she sent me the location of the hotel she was working at.

And when she called me later the afternoon she apologised for what happened. She did have a double booking. I could have lived with that and would have re-booked her, but I actually went far out of my way to get to her, because she was one that I wanted to visit for a while.

The two day attack she launched on me was when I told her I wasn't driving all the way back from Montana to Randurg in peak time traffic as I had just made the round trip for no reason. She went from sweet and seductive to full on screaming psycho in a heartbeat.

She is very active on the forum. She is extremely hot and she is extremely loved. I didn't give her a bad review, but she will never get a cent from me.
Arhwen
Arhwen - Re: Bad economy = Bad experience
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 5978
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-11-22 13:27:42

On 2018-11-22 12:54:19 Blades said:
On 2018-11-22 12:32:46 Arhwen said:

Question did you confirm your appointment with the lady?

If not then she may have taken another appointment as we dont take clients based on ill call you in a hours time. We actually work with scheduled appointments.

If you did have a scheduled appointment there may have been a reason. She could have had a family emergency which is highly unlikely since she called you 90mins later.

Maybe her Phones battery died and she didn't realise it till later or maybe you have a incident like mine that prompted my Redemption by Edging Thread. Where i was booked for a shoot and we accidentally closed the burglar gate. With keys and phonea locked upstairs where i would have done the booking.

I couldn't do the booking or let the client know. However as soon as my daughter returned home that afternoon with her key i sent him a sms explaining what had happened and we rescheduled for the next day where edging redeemed me from my previous days blunder :)

@Arhwen, yes I did confirm the appointment. We actually chatted on Whatsapp the morning and I called her about half an hour before our appointment after which she sent me the location of the hotel she was working at.

And when she called me later the afternoon she apologised for what happened. She did have a double booking. I could have lived with that and would have re-booked her, but I actually went far out of my way to get to her, because she was one that I wanted to visit for a while.

The two day attack she launched on me was when I told her I wasn't driving all the way back from Montana to Randurg in peak time traffic as I had just made the round trip for no reason. She went from sweet and seductive to full on screaming psycho in a heartbeat.

She is very active on the forum. She is extremely hot and she is extremely loved. I didn't give her a bad review, but she will never get a cent from me.

Her loss then like I said I dont condone double bookings as everyone deserves a fair chance.

Your right to choose never to book her again.

If i where in your shoes I too wouldn't book again.

Firstly requesting you to drive all the way back to randburg after she double booked i want some of that that shes smoking. Secondly for 2 days back and forth psycho on whats app a big no no another reason there is no whats app on my work phone to avoid this and time waisters.

A bit of method in my madness ;)
Tamerin
Tamerin - Re: Bad economy = Bad experience
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 61
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-11-22 13:40:09

I think it is a little bit of both sides. But I for one do not dubble book, because it is only me that I have to support financially.

But a lot og wg have kids and families to support, and she need that money so desperately.

It is a difficult situation and unfortunate that some of the girls have to double book.

T.
Kiara (the Original)
Kiara (the Original) - Re: Bad economy = Bad experience
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 165
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-11-24 21:47:52

[QUOTE;1571175;Kingsman] That's it if everyone is so unhappy lets just close up shop.

The inconveniences are not cool on whichever side of the fence you're on but the bulk of it is generally all good surely.
I had a really terrible punt yesterday, the lady looked absolutely NOTHING like her pics and against my gut I booked anyway.
Lil chourico just refused to engage full stop (understandably so) but hey life goes on. There's still gorgeous ladies like Bianca SU Janine Centurion Skye Pta N and her SISTER, Jenna, Taylor, Eva, Meg, Orig Fire, Celia, Miss Megan, Rossia, Rose, Foxi, Lacey, Kiara Orig, Salomi, Jay Lee, Kay Leigh Nicky, Nikki, Lebo, Talia, Robin, Wendy and the list goes on and an and on

xxx

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.