Navigation
gunts
gunts - ? Black Friday ?
? Black Friday ?
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 194
View Profile
Posted: 2018-11-23 12:08:53

There is a old, old Latin saying "Suum Quique" which means "To each his own".
I say this with all due respect to all the ladies and all the punters out there, that are enjoying the BF specials.
I am glad that due to certain reasons I could not punt today. The lady/ladies I would have seen today I will visit next week and gladly pay their normal requested fee.
Personally, I feel it is fundamentally wrong to take advantage of some crazy commercial hype just to book a lady at a price way below what her daily worth is..... It's a simple matter of respect.
For Corporate's and Retailers it is fine. I have no problem with that. They make huge profits all year round and can afford to give specials and still make money. (It is all claimed back from the suppliers anyway).
As for the BULK of the ESA Ladies, they work hard, day in and day out, to keep us, punters, happy and leave us with a smile on our faces. We love them for it and keep coming back for more week in and week out.
So why is today any different? Same work, same effort, same service but to make the same return the girls have to do more and more..... Why?
Sorry.... just my opinion and like belly buttons, each person has one.

Sage
Sage - Re: ? Black Friday ?
Re: ? Black Friday ?
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 895
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-11-23 13:06:19

Thank you Gunts
I love your opinions
xox
Meg
Meg - Re: ? Black Friday ?
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 5103
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-11-23 13:13:15

What a gentleman!
BOOBS53
BOOBS53 - Re: ? Black Friday ?
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 5746
View Profile
Posted: 2018-11-23 13:40:43

Agree with you Gunts but unfortunely this BF hype thing is here to stay .. nobody can stop it !!!

Do the ladies show it a middle finger or do they take advantage of this hype .. their choice !!!

I am also not punting today but for different reasons !!!
Lady Alexa
Lady Alexa - Re: ? Black Friday ?
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 791
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-11-23 14:31:37

@Gunts, I really appreciate you expressing your opinion and I actually agree with you 100% because unlike huge retailers, we are individuals using our bodies to make a living.

I charge 900ph and I'm constantly being told my rate it too high because I don't offer Fh or any extras.
My feeling on this matter is that you getting my services in the nude, and I have high self worth.

Unfortunately, every industry has competition.
And most strive because of good marketing.

I honestly don't like doing specials and I don't like logging in and seeing multiple specials because I think it's in our nature to be drawn to a better deal making it difficult to maintain my set rate at all times,

I have run specials in the past and today, but not because it's black Friday but as a strategy to build my brand and open the door to new clients which will hopefully become regulars.

I think many girls on this site, including myself run specials to compete with 100 other girls offering the same services and in turn we get the business we are here for.

The truth is that we are a business and in business its important to make profitable decisions.

Alexa
Alexa - Re: ? Black Friday ?
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 475
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-11-23 15:07:17

Thank you @gunts.

gunts
gunts - Re: ? Black Friday ?
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 195
View Profile
Posted: 2018-11-23 15:40:31

Thanks you to all.
As for the the ladies....
Everyone is stunning and beautiful, we love you all.
Need4Passion
Need4Passion - Re: ? Black Friday ?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 888
View Profile
Posted: 2018-11-23 15:42:56
Edited: 2018-11-23 15:46:01

Dude, from being in retail for decades and doing this stuff, I have to say you have it all wrong. In retail, you're not giving away money with this, otherwise they would never do it. This is exactly how we make money. More than 50% off our annual profit comes from this type of special and Christmas. We HAVE to make that 50% in the silly 3 months or you're dead in the water and the company will sink.

It's simple economics. We sell a lot more product for a lot less margin resulting in more profit overall. Selling 2 products in a month at R50 profit is only R100 while we still pay the full months rent, storage, staff, electricity, water, security, etc. Selling 5000 at R10 is R50,000. That's how it works. Simple as that.

Even the manufacturers get in on it and negotiate to provide bigger volumes at way lower prices and it continues down the chain and they all make more money. You think it's one day they taking a hit but they planning that one day at least 6 months to years in advance typically to make MORE money. They is NO EMOTION while the customers get very excited amd happy from the retailer to "give back" or "celebrate" or whatever. It is purely for COMMERCIAL GAIN, all financial to make more money

That's my retail input since you made some assumptions there.

Not sure how it's panning out in this industry. I punted this morning without any thought to Black Friday. Paid normal price to a regular, got great service from her as I normally do. Then again, I feel like I scored Black Friday every time I see her, lol
Jewel
Jewel - Re: ? Black Friday ?
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 503
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-11-23 15:43:45

Thank you Gunts.
I appreciate your post, and for sharing your thoughts on this subject.
Lady Alexa I agree with your reply too. We must put our business first and also provide a quality service for our clients, no matter our fee.
I charge R700 per hour which is below what my service is worth, but I'm surviving and know I only have a few months left in the industry and country, so I'm grateful to my clients who book and pay my full fee and those who are able to leave me a little more.
Thank you to the gentlemen who remind me there are still some of you out there :)
Xxx
gunts
gunts - Re: ? Black Friday ?
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 196
View Profile
Posted: 2018-11-23 16:14:37

@ Need4Passion...
Like you said.. Dude...
Not only have I been in retail but also a International Director for a major company with head office based in Brussels and Singapore.
Been doing retail stuff and wholesale just about all my life.
No need to explain to me the simple economics of Promotions..
My point.. which you missed totally was that the girls here on ESA are NOT corporates with basic, plus Com, plus Benefits, plus 13th cheque like you do.
They are not sheltered, month by month with all the trappings.
They are the "individual retailers" that you so glibly overlook.
They are the ones that make it all work....
Pls dont be callous and superior...
Girls we love you and what you do.....

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.