Navigation
mojompower
mojompower - Re: Thinking About Relocating
Re: Thinking About Relocating
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 672
View Profile
Posted: 2018-11-27 07:05:33

Not sure how well you know this Goddess but she is certainly one of the most sincere people out there.
Her coast 2 coast was an example of this, going far and beyond to meet clients expectations.
She has managed to deliver consistent high level of service through many years.
Over the hill?? No way.
The best is still coming as every sessions supercedes the last.
You are a jhb gal so just stay your sexy ass here and lets make more memories.
786dadzn
786dadzn - Re: Thinking About Relocating
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 568
View Profile
Posted: 2018-11-27 07:07:35

Life's a beach...
Are u trying to score sweetie pie points , cos if u are then u better share with me or else... or else... or else... wait what was i saying! Hehe
Oh and i was joking about Pmb... will tell u in Pvt why i said that shhhhhhh.... enjoy cape town (the mother city cos all the fathers are in DURBAN)
Arhwen
Arhwen - Re: Thinking About Relocating
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 6050
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-11-27 08:01:35
Edited: 2018-11-27 08:03:44

On 2018-11-27 06:58:41 SilverWolf said:
On 2018-11-26 22:28:32 shoeguy said: On 2018-11-26 21:50:23 Arhwen said: Nobody???

Maybe I have passed my sellby date lol

# Pondering face.

Usually when the lady feels like this, it's definitely the truth.

Look at Sibyl and Arizona, they look amazing but wont say it, ever. U create a million threads about coast to coast. Then u all of a sudden back in jhb. Now u looking for a place to stay in jhb. The once u offered massage only but offering FH when client is there. Let's not forget your disappearing acts, maybe it's time to quit. To me it seems like u trying too hard but things ain't working out.

No, this is not a personal attack on this woman. I'm pointing out mere facts so dont come try score brownie points with her

Wow... sure sounds like a personal attack. And sir, we dont need to score brownie points with anyone. Arhwen has always been upfront eith her offerings (good boy/bad boy) with a DETAILED description of what each entails. Further, her posts on Coast to Coast as well as Highlights have been great to follow. Not sure why these irritate you? Perhaps you miss her?

Arhwen, please dont even waste your time or energy defending yourself against these trolls. Your clients, old and new, know how great your service is and definitely dont think you are past your sell by date... fact is, you could teach some girls half your age a thing or two...

Now, back to relocating: As much as I would love you to pick East London for obvious reasons, we both know it may not be practical with regards to long term income... but I can tell you that choosing a life at the beach will be the best decision you ever make, regardless of which beach you pick. ;)

Thank you for your kind words you delicious man. I would have to agree that EL will have to remain a holiday destination for me. I dont see myself staying there for too long, besides it will be a good place for me to holiday should I ever be sexually frustrated. I know that the men there will sort out any sexual frustration that I might have ;)

Though the beach is definitely a good idea. As i love the ocean it kind of reminds me of myself when I am sexually exited ;)
Arhwen
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 6051
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-11-27 08:12:19

On 2018-11-27 07:05:33 mojompower said:
Not sure how well you know this Goddess but she is certainly one of the most sincere people out there.
Her coast 2 coast was an example of this, going far and beyond to meet clients expectations.
She has managed to deliver consistent high level of service through many years.
Over the hill?? No way.
The best is still coming as every sessions supercedes the last.
You are a jhb gal so just stay your sexy ass here and lets make more memories.

Thank you sexy man for your kind words you and i have made many years worth of memories since my days in Sandton :)

It would make sense to stay in JHB as my family and majority of my regulars are from there.

However I am at a stage in my life where i need a change of scenery as alot has been happening in my personal life.

My daughter leaving home me becoming a grandmother etc....

Maybe a change of scenery closeby in a different area might not be a bad idea at all.
Arhwen
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 6052
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-11-27 08:15:39

On 2018-11-27 07:07:35 786dadzn said:
Life's a beach...
Are u trying to score sweetie pie points , cos if u are then u better share with me or else... or else... or else... wait what was i saying! Hehe
Oh and i was joking about Pmb... will tell u in Pvt why i said that shhhhhhh.... enjoy cape town (the mother city cos all the fathers are in DURBAN)

Id rather life be a beach than it be a bitch.

Lol I was wondering about the PMB thing lol you naughty naughty man ;)

I always enjoy the mother city but Dad ill be back for more.
Arhwen
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 6053
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-11-27 08:19:19

Maybe i should just keep traveling for abit until I actually decide where to settle down.

SilverWolf
SilverWolf - Re: Thinking About Relocating
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 267
View Profile
Posted: 2018-11-27 08:36:26

On 2018-11-27 08:01:35 Arhwen said:

Thank you for your kind words you delicious man. I would have to agree that EL will have to remain a holiday destination for me. I dont see myself staying there for too long, besides it will be a good place for me to holiday should I ever be sexually frustrated. I know that the men there will sort out any sexual frustration that I might have ;)

Though the beach is definitely a good idea. As i love the ocean it kind of reminds me of myself when I am sexually exited ;)

Well... wherever you choose to settle down, make sure you include short trips to East London every couple of months then. As long as I have a tongue, you have a place to sit... ;)
Arhwen
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 6063
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-11-27 10:14:05

Lol i will keep East London in mind.

Lol 2 days ago a gentleman requested i return within 2 days.

# If only ;)
Blades
Blades - Re: Thinking About Relocating
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 149
View Profile
Posted: 2018-11-27 11:31:44

I don't know how business is in that area for SP's, but if I could relocate to any area in SA it would be the Garden Route.

It is a tourist haven, both for locals and international travellers and many towns are fairly close to each other.

I know some people there and they tell me that the economy is actually picking up there with businesses not doing bad this year and salaries increasing, but that is just braai talk, I don't have facts or stats.

I also heard from a financial planner friend of mine that a lot of people in SA retire early and move there, but in most of the cases it doesn't turn out too well for the retirees there as they are forced to take minimum wage jobs when their pensions run out. Point is there may be a lot of horny guys in their late 50's who are busy blowing their pensions.
johnop600
johnop600 - Re: Thinking About Relocating
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 175
View Profile
Posted: 2018-11-27 12:30:12

whats wrong with some ppl? if u dont like what the lady is saying ignore her post and her if you so feel. its your right. But saying nonsense to try make her feel anything less that good is a waste of your and her time and energy.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.