Navigation
Vorion
Vorion - Opinions please.
Opinions please.
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 14
View Profile
Posted: 2018-11-27 08:40:25

So after trolling this site for two years, I eventually made an appointment with a WG, to pop my punting cherry.

I just want to get the opinion of others.

So made a booking for an hour. And when we got to it, the WG finished before me so to speak, and this is where my question comes in, I started pounding harder to cum quicker as she was already satisfied so to speak.

Would it be wrong if I didnt hurry up to finish? I mean I paid for an hour so I might as well give slow strokes till my time is up?

We were done in 40min so I lost 20min of shag time.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf - Re: Opinions please.
Re: Opinions please.
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 269
View Profile
Posted: 2018-11-27 08:48:34

Some punts will last 10 minutes for various reasons... some will last for 30 minutes longer than planned...

Lots of variables... the girl, you, the venue, real life distractions, connecting...

Dont over analyze. Let it flow and enjoy it when it is amazing.

Is it wrong? No. Unless she was rushing you on, which didnt sound like it. ;)
Vorion
Vorion - Re: Opinions please.
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 15
View Profile
Posted: 2018-11-27 08:49:29

No she was not rushing me at all.
SilverWolf
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 270
View Profile
Posted: 2018-11-27 08:52:47

On 2018-11-27 08:49:29 Vorion said:
No she was not rushing me at all.

Then you know for next time... slow it down.

If you feel bad, book her again and make it up to her. ;)
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Opinions please.
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2018-11-27 08:56:57

The real question is, did you enjoy the punt? Sometimes it happens that it is over before it started. Other times you wish you could have another 5 hours.

But if both of you enjoyed the experience, don't over analyse it, you will start to clock watch and spoil the next experience for you and the lady you visit
SilverWolf
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 271
View Profile
Posted: 2018-11-27 08:59:11

On 2018-11-27 08:56:57 Katvis78 said:
The real question is, did you enjoy the punt? Sometimes it happens that it is over before it started. Other times you wish you could have another 5 hours.

But if both of you enjoyed the experience, don't over analyse it, you will start to clock watch and spoil the next experience for you and the lady you visit

100%
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2018-11-27 09:02:57

On 2018-11-27 08:56:57 Katvis78 said:

also agree ... 100%
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2018-11-27 09:08:21
Edited: 2018-11-27 09:08:42

Like others said, don't over analyse. If she did not rush you, no worries!

To avoid your own clock watching, when I used to punt often, I had a "smart" alarm set that would turn on the back-light of my phone 5-10 minutes before time so I would not go over. So I just enjoyed myself until I saw that and switched to a "quick trigger" position :P
SilverWolf
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 272
View Profile
Posted: 2018-11-27 09:12:29

On 2018-11-27 09:08:21 Chameleon said:
Like others said, don't over analyse. If she did not rush you, no worries!

To avoid your own clock watching, when I used to punt often, I had a "smart" alarm set that would turn on the back-light of my phone 5-10 minutes before time so I would not go over. So I just enjoyed myself until I saw that and switched to a "quick trigger" position :P

Great idea...
Done_It_All
Done_It_All - Re: Opinions please.
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 69
View Profile
Posted: 2018-11-27 09:24:09

Yeah, the advice here seems pretty sound. My 2c though.

It depends what you want to get out the punt.
What is your goal?
What do you consider a successful punt?

If you consider 'shoving your dick in her as soon as you walk in the door and pounding away for 60 mins' a successful punt then great, goal achieved and you got what you paid for.
However, you might like to experiment a little and see what you actually enjoy. Then find a few girls that actually enjoy what you enjoy and you may just find that the entire experience is picked up a notch.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.