Congrats Kimmy lee
jjsoap
jjsoap - Re: ESA Awards 1 - Best Photoshoot - Winner
Re: ESA Awards 1 - Best Photoshoot - Winner
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1809
View Profile
Posted: 2018-11-28 16:57:09

Intersting results, after the double post of Khaje, I "audited" the results for my own knowledge.

Interesting.

Think he is owned an apology. I find it in very poor taste, if you belittle someone based on him pointing out your mistake.

This should not be based on how many posts he has or not, the resulrs should be based on the thruth, no need to lie to have fun.

Newmns
Newmns - Re: ESA Awards 1 - Best Photoshoot - Winner
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 231
View Profile
Posted: 2018-11-28 17:38:28
Edited: 2018-11-28 17:42:18

JjSoap pm me an email and I will show you the workings out, I did not belittle anyone I merely pointed out how convienient it is that someone who did not vote as their profile did not exist felt the need to come forward and say something. This sadly leads me to believe that with respect this is a pot being stirred.

I need it made clear I have zero preference who wins either way otherwise I would vote myself. I do however feel that taking this too seriously is not the way to go. I was warned this would happen and did not think the forum had gone so sour.

Bud if there is a problem why not PM me instead of making the lady who won look like an undeserving winner. All the ladies deserve to win and there are plenty chances.

So why not PM me your concerns and we can compare notes instead of publically lambasting me because that what he did. Either way I am human and trying to do something nice here, if I have made a mistake my inbox is open hit me up and let's chat. Insinuating I am a liar also won't get you far but so don't do exactly what you just accused me of. Let's resolve this amicably and respectfully.

Regards
Newmns
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: ESA Awards 1 - Best Photoshoot - Winner
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2018-11-28 17:50:47

The rules stipulated
Name, description, and link to the profile.

Had a look on this, unfortunately I have to support Khaje and jjsoap.

If there were nothing to be gained by this, why not just apologise, and fix the result.

Don't pull a Zuma, ans say you don't know what your mistakes are. It is a sign if goid character to admit your mistake, and fix it.
Newmns
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 232
View Profile
Posted: 2018-11-28 18:01:14

Bud can someone PM me and tell or show me who they think won.

I will award the prize twice without a problem. I have asked now to be shown via pm so someone do it instead of asking me to get on my knees and appologise to someone who didn't have the balls to post under their normal profile. The way I see it is we can either resolve this or dig to see who is behind the other profile. Right now I say live and let live pm me and let's resolve.

The issue and it was pointed out to me was that normal users cannot load other photo sets so a little laxing of the original post is not the end of the world now is it.

Regards
Newmns
jjsoap
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1810
View Profile
Posted: 2018-11-28 18:04:29

On 2018-11-28 17:38:28 Newmns said:
JjSoap pm me an email and I will show you the workings out, I did not belittle anyone I merely pointed out how convienient it is that someone who did not vote as their profile did not exist felt the need to come forward and say something. This sadly leads me to believe that with respect this is a pot being stirred.

I need it made clear I have zero preference who wins either way otherwise I would vote myself. I do however feel that taking this too seriously is not the way to go. I was warned this would happen and did not think the forum had gone so sour.

Bud if there is a problem why not PM me instead of making the lady who won look like an undeserving winner. Ais bell the ladies deserve to win and there are plenty chances.

So why not PM me your concerns and we can compare notes instead of publically lambasting me because that what he did. Either way I am human and trying to do something nice here, if I have made a mistake my inbox is open hit me up and let's chat. Insinuating I am a liar also won't get you far but so don't do exactly what you just accused me of. Let's resolve this amicably and respectfully.

Regards
Newmns

1. Calling someone a troll, because he pointed out your mistakes, is yo belittle him.

2. Knowing these ladies, I think they would rather not win, than being appointed a winner if it is not based on the thruth.

3. Thinks like this, is what make the firum go sour.

4. Maybe he did created the profile to stir, maybe he knew you will not be honest in your results, that we will never know. But no matter the reason he did create it, you are in the wrong. Apologise and fix it.

Noone is going to trust any if the other results based on the current situation. It is not to late to get the fun back into it.
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2018-11-28 18:05:26

Its was a template/example not a "rule". Come on guys, lets keep these awards in good spirit and have fun.

Newmns, thank you for your efforts, some of us appreciate it!
Newmns
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 233
View Profile
Posted: 2018-11-28 18:10:34

1.PM me and let's fix this again for the third and final time yes we can put the fun in.

2.No I won't appologise to a new profile that was created to troll. If you have conviction then stand by it and at least post openly from your normal profile. Otherwise I am led to believe and I feel rightly so it is what is either a Advertiser who is disgruntled or a minion as the term used to be used.

3. I did not behave dishonestly and that gets my back up the most. If there is a query pm me as have others asking questions and I will fix in my normal happy way and we all carry on.

4. I am more than happy to appologise for a MISTAKE but not going to kiss ass for someone hiding. If there was one then bring it I am more than man enough.

Calling me dishonest and a liar when you don't know me and I am the one standing up to take the bullet and try do something nice is crap and you know it. Then help rather than accuse I am all for more than one person standing by me on this.

Regards
Newmns
jjsoap
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1811
View Profile
Posted: 2018-11-28 18:12:24

On 2018-11-28 18:01:14 Newmns said:
Bud can someone PM me and tell or show me who they think won.

I will award the prize twice without a problem. I have asked now to be shown via pm so someone do it instead of asking me to get on my knees and appologise to someone who didn't have the balls to post under their normal profile.

Newmns

Last time I checked I am using my profile. Now who is the one without balls.
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2018-11-28 18:12:45

Congratulations KL.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.