semensquirter
semensquirter - Re: Leratosh
Re: Leratosh
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1560
View Profile
Posted: 2018-11-28 21:17:37

On 2018-11-28 21:13:28 jjsoap said:
...Doubt, I am not getting involved I sm pro Miss BD...

OK Cool...The Archives can handle it then.
Leratosh
Leratosh - Re: Leratosh
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 19
View Profile
Posted: 2018-11-29 09:40:38

Message From:
Miss Barbie Doll Advertiser [View Profile]
Subject:
Troll
Date:
15 hours ago
I know for a fact that you are fucking jealous woman,hiding behind an unknown name.thats so low of you bitch,you created your username to attack veronica.now you are hiding behind a dick attacking me nxa msunu wenja.ujoyela abantu kabi sies,anginaskhathi sefebe mina

Wow ms Barbie doll slow your roll, men or woman that shouldn't be important at this point.
You had a thread and you DM'd me? I feel special.
Leratosh
Leratosh - Re: Leratosh
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 20
View Profile
Posted: 2018-11-29 09:42:34

Ms Barbie Doll, I don't want anything from you, all I'm saying is that you're annoying with so many threads every single day. No guy ever seems to satisfy you, even Chasidy was horny but you my girl, we all know it's a business strategy that seems to not be working. There was a time when your threads were sexy and pleasant to read. Now you're just like a dirty street hooker one who doesn't even know the inside of a book. Your comments makes no sense at all. You just want to be seen around here, you're the troll here not me.

I see the old woman is backing you up, where are the other big mouths Franco and Climax to have your back? Those two are as fucked up as I don't understand how such intelligent woman are friends with you. Don't count on them to put me in my place, I'll put them where they belong before they even start with me
Miss Barbie Doll
Miss Barbie Doll - Re: Leratosh
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 6185
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-11-29 09:47:59

Oh so this has something to do with who I am with friends with,hahahaha and I knew it was you girl.really jealous makes you nasty,old woman so aren't you get a life sies.people like you makes me sick idiot
Pierrewiet
Pierrewiet - Re: Leratosh
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 78
View Profile
Posted: 2018-11-29 09:49:24

Ok, here we go.

Grab your popcorn and six pack.

50 pages are gonna have nothing on this thread :-)
Blades
Blades - Re: Leratosh
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 167
View Profile
Posted: 2018-11-29 09:53:29

@Miss Barbie Doll, love the new pics.
Miss Barbie Doll
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 6186
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-11-29 09:55:09

And who did you say you put on their place??in your dreams.actually I won't waste my time entertaining you.

A dick that knows its job is on the way,people who do not sit behind keyboards and play dumb.and abuse women,instead they give her what she wants.

Money and dick.
Climax
Climax - Re: Leratosh
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 4032
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-11-29 12:22:47

Why am I being involved in this rubbish?

I don't know how to handle cowards, if you want to go in the ring with me you better come at me as the real you...

How fucked up am I kind sir/madam?
Miss Barbie Doll
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 6189
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-11-29 13:35:09
Edited: 2018-11-29 13:35:43

So disappointed on you girl,You know exactly who you are and you reading it.respect i had for you its gone

Thanks Matt for your help,much appreciated.

And thank you to all my clients for the pms and whatsApps.and also those I met today,When she thought she was ruinning my business.she didn't know she was actually making some new new clients wanna meet me.
Hahahahaha bitch better pay my money.phone ringing all day
Climax
Climax - Re: Leratosh
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 4033
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-11-29 16:30:12

Whoever this rubbish is, whatever you're trying to do is clearly not working...

If you want to do the dance right here on this forum, Bitch bring your "A" game using your advertiser profile, I'll fucken clean the floor with your raggedy arse from here to Timbaktu...

Using my friends to get to me with a ghost profile won't get you anywhere...

We are not in the business of ruining other ladies business, we are here to collect(cash and orgasms)

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.