Navigation
Minime V10.1
Minime V10.1 - Re: A leopard doesn't changes its spots
Re: A leopard doesn't changes its spots
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 364
View Profile
Posted: 2018-11-29 17:50:08

Jjsoap. If the lady have harmed /steal / wronged you personally (you started the thread), then you can obviously warn other punters , so they know to be carefull.

If its a story (skinder) about a lady you heard from punter A, who heard from punter B.......make sure it is the truth before you say anything (start a thread).

This thread is just very vague. You are warning all punters about all the ladies at this stage, wich isnt fair towards ladies who have done nothing wrong towards you personally.

The choice isnt mine....its yours. I dont know what happened.....so I cannot decide for you.
jjsoap
jjsoap - Re: A leopard doesn't changes its spots
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1823
View Profile
Posted: 2018-11-29 18:10:24
Edited: 2018-11-29 18:11:30

Mini
You the one making sarcastic remarks in the thread.

Yes it is personal as I have said in a previous remark,

Minime V10.1
Minime V10.1 - Re: A leopard doesn't changes its spots
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 365
View Profile
Posted: 2018-11-29 18:15:04

On 2018-11-29 18:10:24 jjsoap said:
Mini
You the one making sarcastic remarks in the thread.

Yes it is personal as I have said in a previous remark,

"Maybe I am not refering to any one in particular, maybe this is just a general warning not to get "mind fuck" out of your hard earn money."

This is what Im referring to.
Miss Barbie Doll
Miss Barbie Doll - Re: A leopard doesn't changes its spots
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 6204
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-11-29 18:17:32

Guys I love you all mbaaaaa mbaaaaa does anyone remember that mom's kiss??

Mbaaaaaa
Alexa
Alexa - Re: A leopard doesn't changes its spots
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 27
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-11-29 23:50:50

I'm not so sure about the word "fake" but what I can say is that as human beings on earth we are all just actors and actresses. We all are given roles to play and those roles help us evolve, change, growth ,gain different perspectives about life. Some better then others they've mastered their crafts. The person that you are when you are with your family is not the same person you are when you with your friends, at work you play a different person/role because of your environment at that time, we play different roles when around our significant others. We all have these different personas we change into/ wear to play certain roles that make up our whole lIves as individuals. As I did mention above some people they have mastered their roles due to maybe a longer time spent playing a certain role, some people are still new on certain roles in their lives and as it's something new to them they are uncomfortable and wearing personas they think will match a particular role only to find out that was not the right persona to use on that specific role. A lot of work goes into looking and finding a persona for each role and having to master it. That's why we can never compare individuals even if they are given similar roles to play because from outside the role you don't see the amount of work that is being put in towArds perfecting that role by each individual.And for people to feel that they have the authority or right to point at other people and tell them they are fake is not even wrong its immature. Thinking that people are being fake in what they do doesn't only keep you away from learning new things,enjoying, appreciating your experiences and the people who are making those experiences with you but it also steals a lot of beautiful memories you are supposed to be capturing and keeping in your head to revisit with a smile on your face because you thinking other people are being fake in their roles. Why must we always think of the worst case scenario?

We are spiritual beings experiencing life in the physical. Whatever life you are leading now, the type of job you do is not you, that's a role you've been given to play to build certain characteristics of yourself and evOlve.

So wgs are not allowed or have the right to market their businesses the best way they see fit and expose themselves to punters and embrace their sexual selves and not be ashamed without being told they are being fake, it's just an illusion?

It's like those punters who will ask you that,
"Do you really like,enjoy,love sex"?
When you answer yes and give a couple of reasons to support your Yes answer.

A punter will say "No I don't think you love it you just do it to please men"
Shocked.
Like WTF so as a woman I'm forbidden by society to love and embrace my sexuality?
Men have the right to love sex and also want/try to please us with sex that's fine but women loving and pleasing is a No No...
/////
Alexa
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 28
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-11-29 23:52:45

Lol sorry my sweeties wrong thread I posted on
Alexa
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 29
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-11-30 00:01:14

No. This is the right thread.
Sultry Indian Jiah
Sultry Indian Jiah - Re: A leopard doesn't changes its spots
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 809
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-11-30 02:18:57

My grandmother would quote Waris Shah, a Punjabi poet who lived in the 1700's, whenever she was annoyed by the behaviour of others.

"A man never abandons his habits, even if he is hacked to pieces."
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: A leopard doesn't changes its spots
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2018-11-30 05:52:24

Joh, the ladies are pissed at you blades...
Burfi
Burfi - Re: A leopard doesn't changes its spots
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 753
View Profile
Posted: 2018-11-30 10:29:14

On 2018-11-29 17:39:35 jjsoap said:

Mini so should I tell the peopke who it is, together with the Rat's (punter) name who tokd her I send her name to him via pm.

Boss, a lesson I learned long ago (about 6 or 8 nic's back).

Recently on the sisters thread I mentioned I know of a set of 4 sisters currently working in this industry. I got inundated with PMs wanting to know the names of the 4 sisters. I didnt give it out, because ironically all the PMs were from nic's that hasn't posted a single comment on the forum. For my own preservation I take the "trust no one" stance.

And @ Blades,touche boss!

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.