Navigation
Burfi
Burfi - Re: UGLEE FUCKER
Re: UGLEE FUCKER
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 749
View Profile
Posted: 2018-11-30 08:29:40

I'm ugly as fuck and have a tiny dick to make matters worse. But in this industry there is only one truth - Cash is king
Burfi
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 750
View Profile
Posted: 2018-11-30 08:33:27

Then again, not only in this industry. Everyday life, money rules. The ugliest old fucks with wealth with the hottest wives.

Dont even have to look at Hollywood. All around us.
zeebom
zeebom - Re: UGLEE FUCKER
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 56
View Profile
Posted: 2018-11-30 08:40:48

Hell yeah Burfi....
Carmen
Carmen - Re: UGLEE FUCKER
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 170
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-11-30 11:44:43

On 2018-11-30 08:29:40 Burfi said:
I'm ugly as fuck and have a tiny dick to make matters worse. But in this industry there is only one truth - Cash is king

. is there an industry where cash isn't king ? The problem with this industry is that people let there emotions guide them a little bit astray because of the intimate nature of the service. "But think about what your saying nicely ", will the guy at the garage pump your fuel for less then other customers simply because you go there often I don't think so you get the gas u paid for. So if you pay me for a service I will give u a service .service delivery is what counts ...
So the guy at the garage smiles at you cleans ure wind shield and pumps ure tires and it at that point your option to tip him. But by tipping him you've now inspired him to go that extra mile next time he sees you same principal should apply . so yes hun cash is king ,but what's the harm if me giving you your moneys worth and a lil something to remember me by is Queen ?
Burfi
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 760
View Profile
Posted: 2018-11-30 12:28:27

@ Carmen, of course cash is king in every industry. Even in the God industry. Just ask ask any multi millionaire Pastor.

Let me clarify becoz people always misinterpret shit. I didnt infer that we shouldn't pay anyone for service delivered. Not at all.

What I was trying to say in this industry is that 99% of the time a fat wallet always trumps a guys looks and even race. Race based ROAR flies out the window when the cash is on the table.

Carmen
Carmen - Re: UGLEE FUCKER
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 172
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-11-30 12:46:16

On 2018-11-30 12:28:27 Burfi said:
@ Carmen, of course cash is king in every industry. Even in the God industry. Just ask ask any multi millionaire Pastor.

Let me clarify becoz people always misinterpret shit. I didnt infer that we shouldn't pay anyone for service delivered. Not at all.

What I was trying to say in this industry is that 99% of the time a fat wallet always trumps a guys looks and even race. Race based ROAR flies out the window when the cash is on the table.

understood and agreed 99%
semensquirter
semensquirter - Re: UGLEE FUCKER
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1585
View Profile
Posted: 2018-11-30 12:57:54

I heard a story about a ROAR Lady that accepted. A. 20k promise from a non white guy.she shagged him and when the time came to pay...he took out his card...she had no card machine...so he ended up giving her about 2k .

That will be a thousand pager,if I mentioned the name here.
Lalaa No.1
Lalaa No.1 - Re: UGLEE FUCKER
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1819
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-11-30 13:41:22

Have you guys asked your selves why we close our eyes while kissing?

[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: UGLEE FUCKER
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2018-11-30 13:42:35

I was so ugly when I played in the sandpit the cat tried to cover me up

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.