Navigation
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: ESA Year End Awards - Introduction and Prizes
Re: ESA Year End Awards - Introduction and Prizes
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2018-11-20 11:51:32

On 2018-11-20 10:14:28 Newmns said:
On 2018-11-20 09:40:15 jaykay96 said: @Newmns - thanks for bringing in some fun to the forum.

Quick question - are we restricted in the amount of nominations any one person can submit in each category?

Not at all you just cannot keep nominating the same lady.

Thanks - understood.
[deleted]
Less than 5 posts
Posted: 2018-11-28 17:41:38

On 2018-11-19 14:10:56 Mila said:
On 2018-11-19 12:16:47 Climax said: Wouldn't this be another reason for fake profiles and more animosity and jealousy amongst the girls?

I agree.

You ladies were worried about fake profiles, seems to me you should rather have been concerned about the corrupt adjudicator.
Alexa
Alexa - Re: ESA Year End Awards - Introduction and Prizes
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 514
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-11-29 15:50:42

Hi can anyone tell me how to post a link. I cant figure it out. Am using my samsung phone.

TIA
[deleted]
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2018-11-29 15:59:55

On 2018-11-19 17:59:58 jjsoap said:
Not sure if there is a catogory called "Klikbekkie", got a number of people I want to nominate.

Cannot think of any other reason than "jealousy" why adult people would split on others. What joy are there in it.

@jjsoap. Totally agree. Unfortunately some people get lots of joy out of other people's disadvantages and "mistakes"! I personally think it is out of pure jealousy!
Pierrewiet
Pierrewiet - Re: ESA Year End Awards - Introduction and Prizes
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 87
View Profile
Posted: 2018-12-03 18:31:24

Is this still alive and kicking?

When will winners of Cat 3-8 be announced?

Or has it died a quiet death due to subsequent threads like "My take on jealousy in this industry" et al :-((
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2018-12-03 19:24:08

On 2018-12-03 18:31:24 Pierrewiet said:

Or has it died a quiet death due to subsequent threads like "My take on jealousy in this industry" et al :-((

Bloody good question @Pierrewiet.

Personally I think it died before the My Take on Jealousy soapbox was set out. Hopefully there are a number of forum participants feeling very sheepish about their behaviour on the early award winner announcement threads and maybe just a little bit regretful that the red mist blinded them to how far they were taking their arguments. Am hoping that a lot of folk will now be thinking twice before posting hateful sentiments on these purple halls, in DMs, and between the sheets. It is really unnecessary and no one wins in the end.
Now I'm getting back on to my high horse and heading back to the shadows.

Jaxxx
Jaxxx - Re: ESA Year End Awards - Introduction and Prizes
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 25
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-12-03 19:31:19

On 2018-12-03 19:24:08 jaykay96 said:
On 2018-12-03 18:31:24 Pierrewiet said: Is this still alive and kicking?

Bloody good question @Pierrewiet.

Personally I think it died before the My Take on Jealousy soapbox was set out. Hopefully there are a number of forum participants feeling very sheepish about their behaviour on the early award winner announcement threads and maybe just a little bit regretful that the red mist blinded them to how far they were taking their arguments. Am hoping that a lot of folk will now be thinking twice before posting hateful sentiments on these purple halls, in DMs, and between the sheets. It is really unnecessary and no one wins in the end.

Ouch, but understandable to you guys.... Please don't stay in the shadows too long!!!!
Newmns
Newmns - Re: ESA Year End Awards - Introduction and Prizes
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 244
View Profile
Posted: 2018-12-03 19:33:08

Alive and kicking winners resume being announced tomorrow bud.
Arhwen
Arhwen - Re: ESA Year End Awards - Introduction and Prizes
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 6167
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-12-04 05:26:31
Edited: 2018-12-04 05:30:31

On 2018-12-03 18:31:24 Pierrewiet said:

Why on earth should that thread affect this thread infact that thread was started due to people posting about working girls being jealous.

Hense the advice to the punters and the ladies.

Did the thread hit a nerve?
Arhwen
Arhwen - Re: ESA Year End Awards - Introduction and Prizes
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 6168
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-12-04 05:29:37

On 2018-12-03 19:24:08 jaykay96 said:

I nominate this the best post of the year.

Please sir remain sitting on your high horse and forget about the shadows. As shadows are known to consume people.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.