Ms Paige
Ms Paige - Re: Is Doll House closed down
Re: Is Doll House closed down
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2512
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-01-07 07:16:35
Edited: 2019-01-07 07:18:14

Lea-May... you don't need to explain yourself to ANYONE... we all have a past, a history, skeletons in our closets... WE ALL!!!!! Ask me... my video of 3 and a half years is still not barried... Let them judge... it's not how you fall, it's how you stand up and face your past, reality, battles and enemies... don't let them get to you... smile, move on and be the best SP you can... it's not about them honey, it's about your clients...

Mr. Soap already proof to be fake as can be with his multiple profiles... always digging into someones past to make him/her look bad... its only his way of trying to put himself on his own pedestal... trying to look important... people who still think faking reviews and having multiple profiles is okay, or refuse to see the problems it caused, is people who benefits from it... Can I tell you a secret? (Lol)... You need to get a fuck you attitude... lol, they hate it because they can't get to you emotionally... Remember, these people are bullies... they want to get under your skin... don't let them... NO person is worth your happiness... :)))
Jynx24
Jynx24 - Re: Is Doll House closed down
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 272
View Profile
Posted: 2019-01-07 07:17:03

On 2019-01-07 06:04:25 Lea-may said:
On 2019-01-07 05:45:39 hornym said: witchcraft ? .

Yes your hair will rise if you have to know.

And that is why lady's are scared to leave that venue!!!!!!!!

But I am not I serve a living God.

Poor chasidy burried in a deep freezer???? What a joke

What? Where is Chas?
Reyn
Reyn - Re: Is Doll House closed down
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 251
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-01-07 07:20:53

That freezer thing is also one off lea mays kakmaaking sick jokes.
Reyn
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 252
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-01-07 07:24:32

And YES LEA MAY u serve a LIVING GOD.. SCARY!!!!
Arhwen
Arhwen - Re: Is Doll House closed down
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 6772
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-01-07 07:26:16
Edited: 2019-01-07 07:30:36

Lea-May aka Tanya.

I was the lady that responded to your insult on Miss Paige with a Thats rich coming from you Tanya.

You did not respond to me on the forum instead you privately sent me a message saying that what I did was not right. My response to you was do you think that trying to fuck up another ladies business is right.

Then you tried to justify your post not with i was a puppet but how bad Paige was. I further more i told you 2 wrongs dont make a right. I hate it when other ladies try to tarnish other ladies business yet here you are bringing in Joys name trying to do just that again. Im sure a number of ladies can vouche that Joy treats her ladies well I certainly am one of those ladies.

You at your age claim that you were a puppet. Sorry to say you are a grown ass woman. You have the freedom of Choice. Infact we all do. You can choose how you respond to a situation just like you can choose to decide for yourself if you will believe stories or just simply not entertain them. Puppets have strings with no brains and humans were blessed with grey matter. Are you really a puppet.

Funny how you are always involved in money scandals.

As for telling ladies not to discuss other ladies with punters. I think its best to take your own advice. Stop discussing ladies with other punters and other ladies you have a habit of doing so. Then you come act all sweet and innocent.

As for what happened to Chasidy she was still here when i returned earlier this year that is long after she left Joys house. Uhmmmm forum search you and Chasidy also had a go at each other on the forum if I remember.

# Run everyone forum search Tanya and Chasidy.

Sorry Lea-May aka Tanya I have to ask myself why on earth you are always involved in money scandals if you not borrowing money from punters on the forum which you have done a few times, you owe people money or you conned people.

Sorry to say but its ladies like you that give the rest of the service provider's a bad name. Now wonder some people always think the worst of working girls.

Instead of sitting and skinnering about people all the time work on yourself and let the rest work on themselves.
Arhwen
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 6773
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-01-07 07:27:59

On 2019-01-07 06:55:22 Miss Barbie Doll said:
2019 its lit

It's started with drama

History repeating itself much...
Arhwen
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 6774
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-01-07 07:32:26

On 2019-01-07 07:17:03 Jynx24 said:
On 2019-01-07 06:04:25 Lea-may said: On 2019-01-07 05:45:39 hornym said: witchcraft ? .

Yes your hair will rise if you have to know.

And that is why lady's are scared to leave that venue!!!!!!!!

But I am not I serve a living God.

Poor chasidy burried in a deep freezer???? What a joke

What? Where is Chas?

Sounds like shes in a mortuary.
Reyn
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 253
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-01-07 07:32:55

Thank u ARhwen.....i rest my fu $@^#&$#^#&#&ken case.
This thread is locked. No further replies can be made

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.