Navigation
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Reviews kzn
Re: Reviews kzn
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2019-01-16 09:29:07

On 2019-01-16 09:18:43 Nicky said:
I dont get reviewed in other towns either, dont know why, and i saw quite a few gold members in capetown. This actually makes a girl feel like her service is not up to standard.

Dont fear visiting ladies on esa, any bad move from their part and it will be all over the purple site. It probably still happens but shucks, you'll loose all future possible clients.

I'm one of the guilty one's. I visit you on the last day you work in Pretoria. I did visit you because I know you're moving to KZN and did want to taste you before you're gone. I wanted to review you but were actually to busy that time and forgot about the review, but I can honestly say it was very nice to visit you and a big loss to our Pta guys.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Reviews kzn
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2019-01-16 09:29:15

On 2019-01-15 18:24:55 Bbw Nadia said:
On 2019-01-15 18:10:35 Sandon said: I put it on my shoulder that l must review the lady that l have visited. Even if the lady has no reviews you can still go there and be the first one to review. Each and every lady that has reviews there was a time that she had no reviews and it took that one punter to go there and gave her a review. I say punters should not be afraid to be the first to review. You cannot blame it on others if you don't review also
I think a lot of guys are punting sheep. Never prepared to take the leap but expecting others to take it for them. And even when they do follow they never return the favour of a review for the next guy's benefit. The more the KZN guys review, good, bad or indifferent, the more they will help to arouse interest in the area.

well its abt not wanting to risk it, time and money. so if you know be4 hand that a lady is good, higher chances are i will book.

now, if i do not take the chance then how wld i know if the lady is good or not ...

using past experience, i wld rather take less chances and go 4 ladies with reviews.
becoz some ladies do lie over the phone abt what they offer ... u get there ... oh my word she starts to tune u stories

so ya ... its also not easy 4 punters
Nicky
Nicky - Re: Reviews kzn
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 446
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-01-16 10:10:32

Thank you njammies xxx
Kimmylee
Kimmylee - Re: Reviews kzn
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 3292
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-01-16 11:39:22

On 2019-01-16 09:18:43 Nicky said:
I dont get reviewed in other towns either, dont know why, and i saw quite a few gold members in capetown. This actually makes a girl feel like her service is not up to standard.

Dont fear visiting ladies on esa, any bad move from their part and it will be all over the purple site. It probably still happens but shucks, you'll loose all future possible clients.

Agree 100% with you on that one Nicky. Well said!

786dadzn
786dadzn - Re: Reviews kzn
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 649
View Profile
Posted: 2019-01-16 14:12:02

Eish Durban is another story... punting for past eish 20 years now and too many wrong turns so slowly slowly punting less and age catching up also LoL , now after discovering this forum punting once every 2 or 3 months and only where i see good good reviews. Jhb/Pta ladies have really made it fun even if it's massage only and no fh. Btw I've started to love my wife again! Bwahahahahhaha.
Lets hope rest of 2019 brings in some tasty meat and yes nicky i am planning on visiting u as soon as it's possible on my end and YES i will review (if I'm happy) mwah
DurbanHustler
DurbanHustler - Re: Reviews kzn
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 231
View Profile
Posted: 2019-01-16 15:08:20

ive also wondering why the guys dont put up reviews - as im sure the WG's has enough clients or they wont keep their ad up (i assume) - i always make it my duty to review a lady no matter the outcome of the session as i know how precious punting information is . . . even when i visit ladies that do not advertise on this site i still put out a small message on the Durban Thread .

But the other punters are just selfish and only want to get recommendations and warning but dont want to pass their knowledge along .
Miss Barbie Doll
Miss Barbie Doll - Re: Reviews kzn
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 6639
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-01-16 15:21:50
Edited: 2019-01-16 15:25:18

Durban and other cities really dont review,worse they like to be known that they're esa members not sure why.but when it comes to reviewing its not for them,some people we just have to love them as there are.its just reviews after all,even some who are doing the talking here are guilty too.

Keep in mind some guys don't review because they're afraid of their regulars.others just don't find the need to do so.
Kimmylee
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 3295
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-01-16 15:58:36

A bee is attracted by a sweet scent. The more the sweet nectar nature has to offer, the larger the swam of bees.

Personally I don't support the whole "I don't care about reviews" song. The function is there for a reason. As much as some ladies think it's ok they can do better without them, than what's the whole point in creating endless threads to market your business if that kind of attitude is not aligned with your business ethics?!

What success is one gaining? You request for business opportunities left, right and center of this industry's spectrum and yet one is not open to viable business growth with just a little tad bit of recognition for loyalty sake, hard work as well as your livelihood.

It takes a lot for one to move about from one region to another to satisfy both parties but one feels that they don't deserve a little bit of that piece of cake?!!!!

Cut the act, we humans are not generated machines, we put everything into it no matter how one looks at it. Reviews are important! That function is there for a purpose. Use it and stop complaining about who needs to go first, second or last!
Andy9669
Andy9669 - Re: Reviews kzn
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 932
View Profile
Posted: 2019-01-16 21:48:36

On 2019-01-16 15:58:36 Kimmylee said:
Cut the act, we humans are not generated machines, we put everything into it no matter how one looks at it. Reviews are important! That function is there for a purpose. Use it and stop complaining about who needs to go first, second or last!

100% agree. My philosophy is that if the lady is "meh" I don't comment. If she's good and she's given you an awesome experience review her, give something back - this is her opportunity to market what she has to offer. And if she was terrible, honour your fellow punters by warning them what they are in for...
Kimmylee
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 3296
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-01-16 22:08:50

On 2019-01-16 21:48:36 Andy9669 said:
On 2019-01-16 15:58:36 Kimmylee said: Cut the act, we humans are not generated machines, we put everything into it no matter how one looks at it. Reviews are important! That function is there for a purpose. Use it and stop complaining about who needs to go first, second or last!

100% agree. My philosophy is that if the lady is "meh" I don't comment. If she's good and she's given you an awesome experience review her, give something back - this is her opportunity to market what she has to offer. And if she was terrible, honour your fellow punters by warning them what they are in for...

Exactly!

She doesn't need to be perfect but how will she improve where she lacks or excel in what she's already good at?!!

Highlight the important factors and we're good to go. Business is not just theory but it is also activity (something I've also learned in a corporate environment) and should be practiced. Apply those business ethics. Reviews won't be seen as something unattainable but a necessity.

The ladies reading this thread will thank me later..:)

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.