Celine
Celine - Psychotic [Name removed by Esa Admin]
Psychotic [Name removed by Esa Admin]
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-01-21 20:30:18
Edited: 2019-02-08 11:52:07

Hi ladies, I was attacked by [ Name removed by ESA Admin ] on Sunday. He almost killed me and threaten to end my life and gave a summary of what he's capable of and what he can do. He doesn't use a car but a can now. These are his
[ Cellphone number removed by ESA Admin ]
He is also a member of the site and checks what we know about him on the forum. He also changes his numbers
ESA Forum Admin
ESA Forum Admin - Re: Psychotic [Name removed by Esa Admin]
Re: Psychotic [Name removed by Esa Admin]
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1777
View Profile
Posted: 2019-01-22 07:26:18
Edited: 2019-01-22 07:45:10

Dear Celine

Posts such as these should be made in the ladies private forum.

Regards
Claire
ESA Admin
Radiant Robyn
Radiant Robyn - Re: Psychotic [Name removed by Esa Admin]
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 284
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-01-22 08:01:14
Edited: 2019-01-22 16:46:28

@ESA admin.... second lady on this site to mention abuse in one week....

I think punters should know of the dangers your advertisers face. These are very real and disturbing occurrences. Which conveniently people turn a blind eye to, or would argue that the ladies deserve it because of what we do for a living.

No one deserves to be treated like that, especially WG's. We do what we have to do to support our families and that deserves respect.

None of us had aspirations as a child to be a WG, life and a series of unfortunate events brought us here.

@Celine and all other ladies on this site, I respect you and I salute you!

Robyn
xoxo
Massage Inc
Massage Inc - Re: Psychotic [Name removed by Esa Admin]
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1924
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-01-22 08:01:47
Edited: 2019-01-22 16:52:58

It's so sad that NOTHING can be done about this guy!!!!!!!

Second time this week!
ESA Forum Admin
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1778
View Profile
Posted: 2019-01-22 08:14:43
Edited: 2019-01-22 16:48:58

Dear Radiant Robyn

The private ladies forum is there for the advertisers safety and security, specifically for these types of posts.
It is a platform for you to make posts to warn other ladies without it being known to anyone that can access the site.

Regards
Claire
ESA Admin
Shelley Bbw
Shelley Bbw - Re: Psychotic [Name removed by ESA Admin]
Re: Psychotic [Name removed by ESA Admin]
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 99
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-01-22 08:27:32
Edited: 2019-01-22 17:07:29

Dear Claire,

Both ladies did not even know where to post it and then paused their adverts due to the trauma.

All the relevant information gets removed and the warning is lost and no one gets a chance to take down the details.

May we respectfully ask ESA Admin to please copy the post and put it in the private side when you remove the information, so we can all have a chance to save the info.

Regards

Shelley
Arhwen
Arhwen - Re: Psychotic [Name removed by Esa Admin]
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 6827
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-01-22 08:41:23
Edited: 2019-01-22 16:58:58

On 2019-01-22 08:01:14 Radiant Robyn said:
@ESA admin.... second lady on this site to mention abuse in one week....

I think punters should know of the dangers your advertisers face. These are very real and disturbing occurrences. Which conveniently people turn a blind eye to, or would argue that the ladies deserve it because of what we do for a living.

No one deserves to be treated like that, especially WG's. We do what we have to do to support our families and that deserves respect.

None of us had aspirations as a child to be a WG, life and a series of unfortunate events brought us here.

@Celine and all other ladies on this site, I respect you and I salute you!

Robyn
xoxo

Unfortunately some punters are just not interested in the doom and gloom of our industry. They feel its part of the job and we should just put up with it.

Bottom line is they dont care as long as they empty their balls that is what matters.

Dear ESA I know that you guys are very busy with lots of other stuff but is it possible to ask the photographers who list new ladies to just give them a crash course on do's and donts where to post what etc... As not all of the ladies are aware.

I do understand that we are not allowed to post personal details here. Therefore the information gets removed. However please do repost such info on the pvt forum for the rest of us to save as these ladies were either to traumatized to post in the correct place or they just simply didn't know.

To the attacked ladies sorry for your ordeal i and glad you are safe and out of danger.

To the rest of the ladies i urge you to be more active on the ladies forum even if you dont post. It can save you a lot of issues and possibly even your life.
Stem
Stem - Re: Psychotic [Name removed by Esa Admin]
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 919
View Profile
Posted: 2019-01-22 08:41:47
Edited: 2019-01-22 16:59:48

Punters should also know about these incidents!

Disgusting that these assholes are able to get away with this behavior - casting any light on this can only be a good thing.

From a liability point of view I can understand that ESA cannot allow personal details to be posted on the public forum.

Arhwen
Arhwen - Re: Psychotic [Name removed by Esa Admin]
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 6828
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-01-22 08:44:07
Edited: 2019-01-22 16:58:43

On 2019-01-22 08:41:47 Stem said:
Punters should also know about these incidents!

Disgusting that these assholes are able to get away with this behavior - casting any light on this can only be a good thing.

From a liability point of view I can understand that ESA cannot allow personal details to be posted on the public forum.

You are but 1 person who feels this way. The ESA punters spokesperson has a different view when it comes to this ;)
ESA Forum Admin
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1779
View Profile
Posted: 2019-01-22 08:49:50
Edited: 2019-01-22 16:48:42

Dear Shelley Bbw and Arhwen

Both ladies had put the warnings in the correct form after we had assisted them.
When these things happen, we make sure the ladies know where to look for help or to post their warnings should they do it in the incorrect forum.

Regards
Claire
ESA Admin

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.