Minime V10.1
Minime V10.1 - Re: Psychotic [Name removed by Esa Admin]
Re: Psychotic [Name removed by Esa Admin]
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 623
View Profile
Posted: 2019-01-22 10:36:25
Edited: 2019-01-23 15:43:17

If you look back at the posts thru the years this forum was never just about girls advertising themselves. There was always posts about other stuff.... personal life's... music... everything under the sun. THAT is why the forum was/ is successful and visited daily by everyone here. There is no harm in learning something about other people's lives...good and bad and what they have to go thru on a daily basis. If the forum turns into "just advertising" it would be allot quieter here. What I think anyway.
Burfi
Burfi - Re: Psychotic [Name removed by Esa Admin]
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 839
View Profile
Posted: 2019-01-22 10:48:33
Edited: 2019-01-22 17:02:39

On 2019-01-22 09:52:53 Radiant Robyn said:
It doesn't matter if you put his number up, he changes it after each victim.... and apparently this rubbish has access to the ladies forum.... meaning one thing, he is in cahoots with a WG or WG's.

Maybe the punters care, maybe they don't. But they should know.

Actually we do care.

And yes this piece of shit Jonathan was previously involved with WGs. He is a master manipulator of some stupid WGs who fall for him.

It's not only this piece of shit. There is also the Indian punter, who claims to be a UFC/MMA fighter who raped more than one WG.

Then there is the black punter with a karate black belt (or so its claimed) who also rapes and beats WGs.

The ugly colored guy with the goatee who claims to be in the security business and having close ties with police is a huge piece of pig shit. Threatening a number of WGs with violence and he also raped a few WGs.

The major issue is that WGs are scared to press charges with the police and are reluctant to provide further info where some punters can go and sort these motherfuckers out
semensquirter
semensquirter - Re: Psychotic [Name removed by Esa Admin]
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1707
View Profile
Posted: 2019-01-22 10:51:12
Edited: 2019-01-22 17:01:58

On 2019-01-22 10:36:25 Minime V10.1 said:
If you look back at the posts thru the years this forum was never just about girls advertising themselves. There was always posts about other stuff.... personal life's... music... everything under the sun. THAT is why the forum was/ is successful and visited daily by everyone here. There is no harm in learning something about other people's lives...good and bad and what they have to go thru on a daily basis. If the forum turns into "just advertising" it would be allot quieter here. What I think anyway.

Agree!
Share the information...make all aware of dangerous situations.
Punters are joining orgies and other multiple sex fetishes' gatherings.
This"psycho" could be in attendance and we will never know!
BOOBS53
BOOBS53 - Re: Psychotic [Name removed by Esa Admin]
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 6294
View Profile
Posted: 2019-01-22 10:53:23
Edited: 2019-01-22 17:02:02

On 2019-01-22 10:11:48 Arhwen said:
On 2019-01-22 09:52:07 BOOBS53 said: Concur with you Sage .. it adds no value to the forum

And all your posts adds value to the forum.

Eg. Time for a sabbatical amongst others.

Sorry to say. I would much rather hear of who and what to be on the look out for. Than read a punter is going on a sabbatical to sort out some stuff. That to me adds no value. If you were a working girl then yes it would have added value so other punters know that the lady will be awal.

Thanks Arhwen .. love you too ;)
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Psychotic [Name removed by Esa Admin]
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2019-01-22 12:24:01
Edited: 2019-01-22 17:01:07

Yes ESA Admin
I think we should share this info not to promote hate speach but to better inform the community.
The two working girls that were held against their will should open a case with SAPS. There is nothing illegal in exchange of money for companionship. So they should not be scared of SAPS as being held against your will and being abused is a separate issue from wgs doing their job....

I read from the posts that the perpetrator said that he does not care about camera footage and the police so let's see when we start the enforce the law on him. By removing his details from the thread we are shielding him.
Radiant Robyn
Radiant Robyn - Re: Psychotic [Name removed by Esa Admin]
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 287
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-01-22 12:32:37
Edited: 2019-01-22 16:45:50

@Arwhen.... I agree with you, value to this forum should be of substance as well. Nothing wrong with light hearted chit chat, but when s*** gets real some people can't face it.

BOOBS53..... if something like that happened to one regular punts, wouldn't you be fuming and posting your rants? Oh yes you would!

Sage..... and if that happened to you what would you do?

Celia
Celia - Re: Psychotic [Name removed by Esa Admin]
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 508
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-01-22 12:53:49
Edited: 2019-01-22 16:57:11

On 2019-01-22 10:11:48 Arhwen said:
On 2019-01-22 09:52:07 BOOBS53 said: Concur with you Sage .. it adds no value to the forum

And all your posts adds value to the forum.

Eg. Time for a sabbatical amongst others.

Sorry to say. I would much rather hear of who and what to be on the look out for. Than read a punter is going on a sabbatical to sort out some stuff. That to me adds no value. If you were a working girl then yes it would have added value so other punters know that the lady will be awal.

Agreed Arwen 4 days is hardly a sabbatical it's an eskom breakdown at best. Most monks would give their left nut for an epiphany in 4 days when they spend 40 years ..shame

Most girls dont read the private forum often so I appreciate it being brought up here
Bobbyjon
Bobbyjon - Re: Psychotic [Name removed by Esa Admin]
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 103
View Profile
Posted: 2019-01-22 13:27:59
Edited: 2019-01-22 16:59:26

I agree with Arwen.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Psychotic [Name removed by Esa Admin]
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2019-01-22 13:28:51
Edited: 2019-01-22 17:00:37

Rape is the ultimate invasion of a woman (in this case) against her will. As such, it is not just prevalent here, but in society as a whole.

In the good ole days the death sentence was given to rapists, but one of the first laws to be changed was the abolishing of the death sentence (jakob clearly needed that law changed), which was a very good deterrent to someone sticking his dick in a woman without consent. Nowadays, if you get caught and sent to jail, you can be out in no time and back in Rape Street. It boggles the mind.

Girls, and children, are being raped on almost an hourly basis in SA.

Blame society and the guardians of our society for the lacklustre approach to save our women from the raping community.

Some contributor mentioned malicious posts if you let the info loose on this site. I have to agree, it will create a McCarthian witch hunt of note. ESA will in my humble opinion never permit it, so the point is moot.

Please be safe. Instinct is usually the first line of defence. If you are not sure, rather don't take the booking. There are sick fucks out there.

Trusting this added value....
Minime V10.1
Minime V10.1 - Re: Psychotic [Name removed by Esa Admin]
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 626
View Profile
Posted: 2019-01-22 13:33:54
Edited: 2019-01-22 17:03:10

"Ostrich Syndrome is when people prefer to 'stick their heads in the sand', much as an ostrich does, rather than accept some uncomfortable facts"

If you dont see it here, it doesnt exist.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.