Burfi
Burfi - Re: Please Explain Poppers
Re: Please Explain Poppers
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 857
View Profile
Posted: 2019-01-28 15:35:19

On 2019-01-28 15:11:34 Bbw Nadia said:

I told him he should go home, he can't die at my place.

Brilliant advice, lol!
Burfi
Burfi - Re: Please Explain Poppers
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 858
View Profile
Posted: 2019-01-28 15:40:56

On 2019-01-28 12:38:39 mojompower said:

Quick google search brought this article up

www.pride.com/sex/2016/10/04/10-things-you-should-know-about-poppers

Plenty more info online.

That number 9 is enough reason for me at least to never ever trying it! The risk of losing your eyesight? Fuck No!

Thankfully I'm a naturally horny bastard and dont need no drugs and shit for sex
Solartiger
Solartiger - Re: Please Explain Poppers
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 26
View Profile
Posted: 2019-01-28 16:03:34
Edited: 2019-01-28 16:04:15

Poppers was a medicine that started to get used as a drug mainly by the gay community in the 60s/70s. It gives you a quick rush but has some nasty side effects. Better get your rush from a nice lady doing a strip tease
Miss. Blu
Miss. Blu - Re: Please Explain Poppers
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 326
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-01-28 16:52:37

I don't know if the links any of you posted tells you that poppers is actually supposed to be used by opening a bottle and placing it next to your bed or somewhere close and room must be warm, (the liquid evaporates) opened half an hour before having sex it gives you a nice warm sensation, more intense orgasms, it's not supposed to be sniffed yet people do sniff it, and its actually harmful when used in the wrong way.

I was in a room once with the door closed as I was talking to someone over the phone, there was a bottle of poppers on the bed that someone had forgotten there and I hadnt seen it. With me sitting on the bed the bottle rolled off the bed and it broke. I thought oh well... Poop happens, and I continued with my conversation. Next thing I know I had a warm tingly feeling running everywhere through my body. I was not a sp/wg/mg back then and single but I would have f*cked the living daylights out of the first man that walked through the door....
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Please Explain Poppers
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2019-01-28 18:44:47

On 2019-01-28 16:52:37 Miss. Blu said:
I don't know if the links any of you posted tells you that poppers is actually supposed to be used by opening a bottle and placing it next to your bed or somewhere close and room must be warm, (the liquid evaporates) opened half an hour before having sex it gives you a nice warm sensation, more intense orgasms, it's not supposed to be sniffed yet people do sniff it, and its actually harmful when used in the wrong way.

I was in a room once with the door closed as I was talking to someone over the phone, there was a bottle of poppers on the bed that someone had forgotten there and I hadnt seen it. With me sitting on the bed the bottle rolled off the bed and it broke. I thought oh well... Poop happens, and I continued with my conversation. Next thing I know I had a warm tingly feeling running everywhere through my body. I was not a sp/wg/mg back then and single but I would have f*cked the living daylights out of the first man that walked through the door....

Interesting! I have never used poppers - i am quite scared of experimenting with stuff that i am not 100% sure of. But opening a botlle to let it evaporate, may just let me try it (i.e. not having to sniff it).
Ben Layden
Ben Layden - Re: Please Explain Poppers
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 4989
View Profile
Posted: 2019-01-28 19:58:18

I abhor all artificial stimulants.
Nor will I partake in any! Ever.
Minime V10.1
Minime V10.1 - Re: Please Explain Poppers
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 683
View Profile
Posted: 2019-01-28 22:46:38

Come on Prof Ben...Live a little. Do some weird shit...let your hair down. Use slang language....You might enjoy it.
JACKRIBET
JACKRIBET - Re: Please Explain Poppers
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1574
View Profile
Posted: 2019-01-29 07:14:21

@ Minime, I was also trying to figure out any single mistake from Professor Ben. Completely immaculate. If I am not wrong, the Professor was into foot fetish.
Ben Layden
Ben Layden - Re: Please Explain Poppers
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 4990
View Profile
Posted: 2019-01-29 08:22:52

On 2019-01-28 22:46:38 Minime V10.1 said:
Come on Prof Ben...Live a little. Do some weird shit...let your hair down. Use slang language....You might enjoy it.

On 2019-01-29 07:14:21 JACKRIBET said:
@ Minime, I was also trying to figure out any single mistake from Professor Ben. Completely immaculate. If I am not wrong, the Professor was into foot fetish.

My eccentricity is my abiding love of beautiful women's feet. I am otherwise a very staid, upright gentleman.
But I cannot forbear inveighing against that pernicious drug.
semensquirter
semensquirter - Re: Please Explain Poppers
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1762
View Profile
Posted: 2019-01-29 08:34:52

Damn hate drugs, in any form...
I called an advertiser here, recently to make a booking.
After confirming all the necessary details, she asked:
"Will you mind if I bring my"weed"along, just for a bit more fun"...
Fuck...I was shocked, as this was the first time I was asked the question!

No thank you lady, that's how it starts...
...weed, then other substances...then all down-hill from there!

Poppers or any other nonsense is a no no for me!

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.