View Profile  
Posted: 2019-01-28 17:52:38

You have mail
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: new foot fetish
Re: new foot fetish
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2019-01-28 18:03:24

I've been disappointed many a times by ladies offering foot fetish, only to find unkempt feet etc so I hardly ask anymore. I'm also more into clean feet and toes. Not so much soles.

The office is the worst especially if the ladies have lovely feet and toes and whats worse is when they "dangle" their shoes - encountered plenty of office hard on's.
Gav31
Gav31 - Re: new foot fetish
Re: new foot fetish
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 142
View Profile
Posted: 2019-01-28 18:12:38

On 2019-01-28 18:03:24 Avenger25 said:
I've been disappointed many a times by ladies offering foot fetish, only to find unkempt feet etc so I hardly ask anymore. I'm also more into clean feet and toes. Not so much soles.

The office is the worst especially if the ladies have lovely feet and toes and whats worse is when they "dangle" their shoes - encountered plenty of office hard on's.

Oh my gosh, that dangle.. I'm with you 100% there! Women have no idea (or maybe they do?) what that seemingly innocent little action does to a man.. especially us into feet... Drives one insane :))

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.