Navigation
YourChunkyFunkiness
YourChunkyFunkiness - Valentines Day
Valentines Day
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 622
View Profile
Posted: 2019-01-29 09:04:21

So I might be early, but I was wondering how punters spend their valentines day?

Do you make a point to see your favourite SP on Valentine's Day?

Ladies, is Valentines Day still a big deal to you?
Jenna
Jenna - Re: Valentines Day
Re: Valentines Day
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 418
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-01-29 09:28:47

On 2019-01-29 09:04:21 YourChunkyFunkiness said:
So I might be early, but I was wondering how punters spend their valentines day?

Do you make a point to see your favourite SP on Valentine's Day?

Ladies, is Valentines
Day still a big deal to
you?

Definatley the flowers and chocolates.. Love getting. Good spoilt
Jenna
Jenna - Re: Valentines Day
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 419
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-01-29 09:31:02

Auto cucumber ** no Engwish today. **
Love getting spoilt rotten
YourChunkyFunkiness
YourChunkyFunkiness - Re: Valentines Day
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 624
View Profile
Posted: 2019-01-29 09:36:32

At least now I know how to impress you come Valentine's Day Jenna. That's if you're around that day and not in a hot balloon in the sky with some guy eating strawberries and drinking champagne...
Burfi
Burfi - Re: Valentines Day
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 860
View Profile
Posted: 2019-01-29 09:49:05

Many ladies have their boyfriends and husbands to spoil them. Even if they single, I know many a WG who dislikes punters giving them cheap Valentine's day shit. One very popular WG once told me she has to act all surprised and grateful but the next day she gives all the cheap bottles of perfumes, cups, teddy bears to her maid to go give it away.

Any ways, punters gonna be punters. So if you wanna spoil your favourate WG for Valentine's day, at least confirm what her favourate chocolates and perfume is; so you dont look like a douche when you rock up with Shoprite shit.
Geegee
Geegee - Re: Valentines Day
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 88
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-01-29 09:54:11

On 2019-01-29 09:49:05 Burfi said:
Many ladies have their boyfriends and husbands to spoil them. Even if they single, I know many a WG who dislikes punters giving them cheap Valentine's day shit. One very popular WG once told me she has to act all surprised and grateful but the next day she gives all the cheap bottles of perfumes, cups, teddy bears to her maid to go give it away.

Any ways, punters gonna be punters. So if you wanna spoil your favourate WG for Valentine's day, at least confirm what her favourate chocolates and perfume is; so you dont look like a douche when you rock up with Shoprite shit.

Or buy her chocolates and she's highly allergic to it, guys please ask your fav lady what Chocolates she like and if she's allergic to anything,
Meg
Meg - Re: Valentines Day
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 5516
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-01-29 10:02:56

No boyfriend; no husband.

The gentleman I see usually don't bother bringing something.
I do how ever get some amazing presents through the year...Valentines day is just another day.
Treat every lady the same even if it's not valentines day

To clients it's a valentine present for themselves.
So I oblige in giving a great service so he can give his gf or who ever a great evening.
Doing my part is what makes me happy.
YourChunkyFunkiness
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 625
View Profile
Posted: 2019-01-29 10:14:04

On 2019-01-29 10:02:56 Meg said:
No boyfriend; no husband.

The gentleman I see usually don't bother bringing something.
I do how ever get some amazing presents through the year...Valentines day is just another day.
Treat every lady the same even if it's not valentines day

To clients it's a valentine present for themselves.
So I oblige in giving a great service so he can give his gf or who ever a great evening.
Doing my part is what makes me happy.

Your great service is truly appreciated ! Thank you for your input Meg :)
tony b bop
tony b bop - Re: Valentines Day
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 90
View Profile
Posted: 2019-01-29 10:15:43

Well the day will start with a short run shower and stretch, just to loosen up while Mrs Bop prepares the house, snacks and refreshments.

Having booked a few ladies in the preceding days we will then await their arrival and have a slow sensuous morning of funs increasing in passion and variety as the day proceeds. There will be oils, toys, spectator sports, rest periods and fun.

A little rest in the sun in between sessions on the patio loungers where a couple of bottles of something nice on ice will be available.

All of the ladies will receive some excitingly feminine chosen by Mrs Bop, Mrs Bop having been treated by me in the morning.

The whole event will culminate in a music and food fest after which those who wish to stay over will be welcome to do so.

Look it COULD happen that way!

What's more likely is that Mrs Bop will get the day off, be sent somewhere for a massage, Spa and pamper before being taken somewhere she loves for a great early meal and then a show. She wants to see Aunty Merle at the Joburg Theatre.
YourChunkyFunkiness
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 626
View Profile
Posted: 2019-01-29 10:16:21

On 2019-01-29 09:49:05 Burfi said:

Burfi, you're a hardened veteran in these parts. I'm going to have consult with you upon future puntin endeavours. thanks for the input

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.