YourChunkyFunkiness - Re: Neglected as a wife/GF
Re: Neglected as a wife/GF
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 630
View Profile
Posted: 2019-01-30 14:07:08
Edited: 2019-01-30 14:09:02

I think its the old case of 'the next man's treasure...'

But once you get to know most SP's they'll tell you about a horrid experience of being cheated on.
Arizona
Arizona - Re: Neglected as a wife/GF
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1342
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-01-30 14:17:22
Edited: 2019-01-30 14:19:21

I absolutely felt neglected in my marriage. But now when I look back I think my husband felt equally neglected. My role changed from being a wife to a stay at home mother of 4 young children. I prioritized raising my children, was angry at him for not being there when I needed his help with the children and then I started neglecting him sexually. What I failed to realise at the time, was that he was out working hard to support me and our children. And yes I was angry because he would go out with the boys after work while I felt trapped at home. I suppose looking back now... who wants to come home to a nagging wife. But if he had made the effort to just maybe take the kids out one afternoon a week and given me breathing space to unwind. Or helped bath and do homework once or twice a week. It was those little things that eventually became a lot of anger which turned into resentment and bitterness, which ended our marriage.

With age comes wisdom! I now realise how important it is for both parties in a relationship to communicate, nuture and support each other and definitely appreciate it each other. Make time for Date Night. Tell each other you love each other, compliment each other instead of critizing. And definitely encourage each other to have a girls and boys night out when you can. You also need to keep your individuality in being a couple.

Mwah

Arz

[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Neglected as a wife/GF
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2019-01-30 14:31:30

I agree with what Arizona mentioned.

While many guys may not agree with what I'm about to say, I think your wife/partner should have a girls night out with her friends now & then. It's a chance for her to unwind and enjoy an evening out, yack about things you have no idea of or wouldn't care much about and yes, let some idiot's try charm & flirt with her & ( hopefully) realize the type of man she has at home - the type that does not mind doing the dishes or helping out when possible.
Sage
Sage - Re: Neglected as a wife/GF
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 946
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-01-30 14:43:34

On 2019-01-30 14:31:30 lookingforfun29 said:
I agree with what Arizona mentioned.

While many guys may not agree with what I'm about to say, I think your wife/partner should have a girls night out with her friends now & then. It's a chance for her to unwind and enjoy an evening out, yack about things you have no idea of or wouldn't care much about and yes, let some idiot's try charm & flirt with her & ( hopefully) realize the type of man she has at home - the type that does not mind doing
the dishes or helping out when possible.

Absolutely!
Sage
Sage - Re: Neglected as a wife/GF
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 947
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-01-30 14:44:57

On 2019-01-30 14:07:08 YourChunkyFunkiness said:
On 2019-01-30 14:01:39 Sage said: I don't speak with a mouth full...
#fun and games
# don't call for blow&go

Out of all the wild fantasies, requests and ads on this site, how did these three lines turn me on the most?!

Erhm maybe because you're just a horny as hell piece of gorgeous FUCK
YourChunkyFunkiness
YourChunkyFunkiness - Re: Neglected as a wife/GF
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 632
View Profile
Posted: 2019-01-30 15:19:56

On 2019-01-30 14:44:57 Sage said:
On 2019-01-30 14:07:08

Erhm maybe because you're just a horny as hell piece of gorgeous FUCK

Possibly. OR, it could be that thigh tattoo of yours. Or the jockeys whip you're holding..
vampirezn
vampirezn - Re: Neglected as a wife/GF
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 241
View Profile
Posted: 2019-01-30 15:20:03

Wish I had a wife
[deleted]
Less than 10 posts
Posted: 2019-01-30 15:28:21

@Arizona So true. This topic started off sounding like husbands or wives are in the same league as. WG's DON'T love punters. Punters line up for 1 thing only. Your "soul mate" is an extension of yourself. It's a deeper connection that grows over the years & you become better people together (especially with kids) & most important in that relationship is open communication & honesty. Don't compare punting with marriage. Sex is only a small portion of what makes humans really connect.
johndoe69za
johndoe69za - Re: Neglected as a wife/GF
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1035
View Profile
Posted: 2019-01-30 15:35:40

On 2019-01-30 15:20:03 vampirezn said:
Wish I had a wife

A wife costs more than a WG
[deleted]
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2019-01-30 15:46:29

On 2019-01-30 14:17:22 Arizona said:
I absolutely felt neglected in my marriage. But now when I look back I think my husband felt equally neglected. My role changed from being a wife to a stay at home mother of 4 young children. I prioritized raising my children, was angry at him for not being there when I needed his help with the children and then I started neglecting him sexually. What I failed to realise at the time, was that he was out working hard to support me and our children. And yes I was angry because he would go out with the boys after work while I felt trapped at home. I suppose looking back now... who wants to come home to a nagging wife. But if he had made the effort to just maybe take the kids out one afternoon a week and given me breathing space to unwind. Or helped bath and do homework once or twice a week. It was those little things that eventually became a lot of anger which turned into resentment and bitterness, which ended our marriage.

With age comes wisdom! I now realise how important it is for both parties in a relationship to communicate, nuture and support each other and definitely appreciate it each other. Make time for Date Night. Tell each other you love each other, compliment each other instead of critizing. And definitely encourage each other to have a girls and boys night out when you can. You also need to keep your individuality in being a couple.

Mwah

Arz

*Slow Clap* Some wise posts by the ladies today.

I cannot tell you the amount of dates I have been on where the usual questions are asked.

Where do you work? (it better be management, executive or corporate, lose your job and I'm leaving your ass. Having a successful business would be a bonus)
Whats your qualifications (I might be comfortable with a degree but better if he has an MBA....score!)
What car do you drive? (Don't be coming to me with a 3 series BMW, a Mercedes C Class or any other make)
Where do you live? (It had better be a nice house worth over 2.5 million)

and the worst,

How much are you bringing home (I have a a number in my head if you don't meet it, this date is so over loser).

Now not all women are like this but this is what we are up against most of the time. Not sure how marriages are supposed to last with that attitude.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.