LBL
LBL - Random act of kindness
Random act of kindness
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 16
View Profile
Posted: 2019-01-31 19:43:36

What has the world come to.

Since last year I have on a regular basis given and rewarded ladies of the purple world by sending them cash via instant money which they can then withdraw at any ATM. Or by giving them a Krugerrand. I expect nothing in return.

Yesterday whilst waiting at OR Tambo for my flight back to Cape Town I decide to send a PM to a very popular lady in Pretoria which I have visisted a couple of times before. My message short and really just asking her to confirm the cell number that I can use to send her a instant money voucher and pin code to the value of R 1 000. She can then withdraw it at any ATM.

To my surprise I am asked why I want to give her the money.

Well the real reason is that I made a booking last week already for Monday. On Monday I was informed that she is not feeilng well and will not be in.. She did not work on Monday and Tuesday and I thought I would help her out by giving her a R 1 000. Expecting nothing in return.

Just on the side I then booked a different lady which was really a disappionting experience.

One can ask why I do these random acts of kindness and the simple reason is because I am in the fortunate position that I can help others.

Well the good news is that my R 1 000 found a home this afternoon , unfortunately not the one it was initially intended for.

My post is in no way a reflection on the lady concerned. She remains a wonderful and very special person. A real gem.

Just sad that in todays world even kindness is questioned.
Panty_Dropper
Panty_Dropper - Re: Random act of kindness
Re: Random act of kindness
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 314
View Profile
Posted: 2019-01-31 20:06:47

Send a few Krugerrands this way bud.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Random act of kindness
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2019-01-31 20:08:49

lBL, whilst I applaud your generosity, you must know that the punting world is fake. It is a transaction for physical pleasures & the niceties expressed are part of the fake game. The kindness you show towards WG's is a trait to be given freely to anyone; especially if you are in a fortunate position. Pay it forward with no feelings, other than your own. WG's are human & emotional creatures & I doubt even 1% want to be in the WG world. Hand outs may seem to be more demeaning. Cudos tho.
imurray
imurray - Re: Random act of kindness
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 4
View Profile
Posted: 2019-01-31 21:18:21

Good for you LBL,

I think that due to the nature of this business there is a cautious approach and response to random acts of people that actually care about fellow human beings and who can see some of the struggles the ladies face daily.

Don't let skepticle people change your nature.

I say good for you, believe me there are some very special working ladies that truly value these random acts of kindness and it is a lesson to all of us punters to make an effort to make this profession just a little more easier and pleasurable for the ladies that provide us with so much pleasure unconditionally
jtrdbn
jtrdbn - Re: Random act of kindness
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 320
View Profile
Posted: 2019-02-01 07:03:33

On 2019-01-31 20:06:47 Panty_Dropper said:
Send a few Krugerrands this way bud.

Don't be greedy. I also want a krugerrand. Sharing is caring
Ben Layden
Ben Layden - Re: Random act of kindness
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 5000
View Profile
Posted: 2019-02-01 07:24:35

Altruism is a rare commodity.
Knightrider78
Knightrider78 - Re: Random act of kindness
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 366
View Profile
Posted: 2019-02-01 07:32:14

Me too please uncle Ben ;-)
Bbw Nadia
Bbw Nadia - Re: Random act of kindness
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2856
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-02-01 08:19:07

The nicest thing, although it invaded my privacy, a punter paud my Truworths account. He either photographed or took a bill which was laying around. He did this once before and I wasn't too sure if it was him. But someone settled my account in December and then I put 2 and 2 together. It wasn't all that much but it was highly appreciated. He denies it was him.... very noble of him
Mia Bbw
Mia Bbw - Re: Random act of kindness
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2907
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-02-01 08:42:30

I think you are an awesome and generous person and an act of kindness is something we dont see often in thus industry. What you doing with your acts of kindness is actually boosting moral and making ladies aware that they do make a difference.

Well done and my hat off to you Sir.

Kisses and hugs.

Mia
Joy (the Original)
Joy (the Original) - Re: Random act of kindness
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 547
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-02-01 09:22:13

On 2019-01-31 19:43:36 LBL said:

One can ask why I do these random acts of kindness and the simple reason is because I am in the fortunate position that I can help others.

Positive words and thoughtful actions can make someone's day, or even change someone's life.

Lovies
Joy

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.