Navigation
[deleted]
[deleted] - Someone that you know
Someone that you know
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2019-02-01 05:20:37

Have you, as a WG, ever been booked by a punter you knew before?

Like you got a call and confirmed your availability then he came, once you opened the door and BAAMMMMM!!!!!

What was your reaction?
Bbw Nadia
Bbw Nadia - Re: Someone that you know
Re: Someone that you know
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2855
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-02-01 06:04:20

Yes. A friend's son-in-law. Shortly after that his in-laws said they saw him coming out of the complex where I stay. I must look who he is visiting. But he was spotted driving out on an Easter weekend when I was away. I told them there are 3 similar cars in the complex.Anyway when I asked them again they said their daughter-in-law had made a mistake or made up the story.
Also the husband of a lady who lived in the same complex before she met him. We had crosses paths at a braai and he was the investigating officer when I had a problem with a client. No big deal. What was he gonna say to anyone. He is as guilty if not more so.
gavinf007
gavinf007 - Re: Someone that you know
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 52
View Profile
Posted: 2019-02-01 06:34:23

Yip thats a hectic one. Booked a lady in Randburg. Paid at reception. In walks my best friends sister. You can only imagine....anyway after ten min of not knowing what to say. We did the deed and no one ever knew. We were even closer friends than ever after that.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Someone that you know
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2019-02-01 08:07:45

On 2019-02-01 06:04:20 Bbw Nadia said:
Yes. A friend's son-in-law. Shortly after that his in-laws said they saw him coming out of the complex where I stay. I must look who he is visiting. But he was spotted driving out on an Easter weekend when I was away. I told them there are 3 similar cars in the complex.Anyway when I asked them again they said their daughter-in-law had made a mistake or made up the story.
Also the husband of a lady who lived in the same complex before she met him. We had crosses paths at a braai and he was the investigating officer when I had a problem with a client. No big deal. What was he gonna say to anyone. He is as guilty if not more so.

Yooooohhh!!!! So does the son in law know you? Well did he know you at the time he booked your time? Drama nearly erupted.
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2019-02-01 08:08:31

On 2019-02-01 06:34:23 gavinf007 said:
Yip thats a hectic one. Booked a lady in Randburg. Paid at reception. In walks my best friends sister. You can only imagine....anyway after ten min of not knowing what to say. We did the deed and no one ever knew. We were even closer friends than ever after that.

Well this is one hell of a good ending
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2019-02-01 08:09:28

I, for one, just cannot imagine the feeling. Good or bad.
Mila
Mila - Re: Someone that you know
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 266
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-02-01 10:08:40

I feel very uncomfortable. I don't know what to do with myself and after session I don't want to see person again. It's not his fault but I can't... Sorry
mojompower
mojompower - Re: Someone that you know
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 709
View Profile
Posted: 2019-02-01 10:32:59
Edited: 2019-02-01 10:34:34

Booked a lady once who previously worked at the same company as I did.

She was a popular lady in the office but was dismissed shortly after I started working there so we were not "colleagues" for too long. From what I heard she had HR issues etc.
About 3 yrs later I saw an ad in the area I was visiting and booked, no idea it was her.
When she opened the door we had the WTF look both ways. Ended up being a good session and got some inside scoop on some of the other staff.
Whenever they would ask in the office "wonder where ***** is in the world" I.d just have a nice smirk.
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2019-02-01 10:36:24

Yip, booked a girl.. walked in.. took me about a minute to realize she was my neighbor a few years back..
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2019-02-01 14:28:18

On 2019-02-01 10:08:40 Mila said:
I feel very uncomfortable. I don't know what to do with myself and after session I don't want to see person again. It's not his fault but I can't... Sorry

Eish, have you encountered such before Ms Mila?

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.