Jenna
Jenna - Re: NAME & SHAME
Re: NAME & SHAME
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 602
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-03-26 20:09:29

On 2019-03-26 20:00:16 GreyKnight said:
I care dearly for Jenna. She is an absolutely great person. Anybody who wants to hurt her in any way must be a very cold and miserable human being.

Back off dude. Leave her
be!

Thank u so much for yr warm words. Love u more GreyKnight. U awesome!
BOOBS53
BOOBS53 - Re: NAME & SHAME
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 6745
View Profile
Posted: 2019-03-26 20:14:27
Edited: 2019-03-26 20:15:46

On 2019-03-26 20:00:16 GreyKnight said:
I care dearly for Jenna. She is an absolutely great person. Anybody who wants to hurt her in any way must be a very cold and miserable human being.

Back off dude. Leave her be!

Concur .. he must be a very bitter and miserable person .. most probarly an unstable one too :(

Ps: Can't really call him a "doos" because "doos" is nice and useable ;)
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: NAME & SHAME
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2019-03-26 21:04:06

@Jenna - please excuse my ignorance and confusion but I have been in my "semensquirter" or, as VF so eloquently phrased it recently "punter pleaser punter", mode and researching Ptaboer's posts and have found no threads of him being malicious towards you or anyone else for that matter, unless it had something to do with his inferences regarding BB and some MGs in eastern Pta (but you are aren't in the massage category so I ruled that out), but there is certainly nothing about ROAR policies and you taking black cock. So how is he damaging/ruining reputations when there is no public record of him doing so? Hence my confusion for I fail to see how him not going public is affecting your business!! Please, rather than going all Secret Squirrel on us and trading information via PM, could you not post the evidence on these pages. Otherwise the name and shame approach you have adopted feels rather toothless!!
Venus [ The Original]
Venus [ The Original] - Re: NAME & SHAME
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 564
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-03-26 21:21:27

On 2019-03-26 21:04:06 jaykay96 said:
@Jenna - please excuse my ignorance and confusion but I have been in my "semensquirter" or, as VF so eloquently phrased it recently "punter pleaser punter", mode and researching Ptaboer's posts and have found no threads of him being malicious towards you or anyone else for that matter, unless it had something to do with his inferences regarding BB and some MGs in eastern Pta (but you are aren't in the massage category so I ruled that out), but there is certainly nothing about ROAR policies and you taking black cock. So how is he damaging/ruining reputations when there is no public record of him doing so? Hence my confusion for I fail to see how him not going public is affecting your business!! Please, rather than going all Secret Squirrel on us and trading information via PM, could you not post the evidence on these pages. Otherwise the name and shame approach you have adopted feels rather toothless!!

Really????
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2019-03-26 21:26:40
Edited: 2019-03-26 21:28:40

@jaykay96

Pm her, she actually has proof of this as she has said in her post.

You can be as nice as you like on the forum but what happens privately or via pm we will never know unless you send the wrong message to wrong people as what has happened here.
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2019-03-26 21:43:03

On 2019-03-26 21:21:27 Venus [ The Original] said:
] On 2019-03-26 21:04:06 jaykay96 said: ....Really????

Umm yes. I thought it was a valid request - get it out in the open. It's a bit like being half pregnant.

@Ericsie - thanks for the advice. It looks like that may be the way I must proceed.
Vrik
Vrik - Re: NAME & SHAME
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 108
View Profile
Posted: 2019-03-26 21:46:06

On 2019-03-26 21:43:03 jaykay96 said:

Umm yes. I thought it was a valid request - get it out in the open. It's a bit like being half pregnant.

Truth in this business? LoL!
Jenna
Jenna - Re: NAME & SHAME
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 603
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-03-26 21:53:06

@jaykay96

If u remember in an earlier thread, There was an incidence where a lady was posting the pm's on the forum and nearly got banned. So I don't think I will do that.
I have proof that he's sending pm's to a black gentleman saying I take "black cock" as u so politely put it.

I have a ROAR policy so spreading rumors is malicious and intentionally trying to damage my reputation.
If u would like proof then pls pm/msg or whatsupp me

Not playing secret squirrel either
Tegwane
Tegwane - Re: NAME & SHAME
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 933
View Profile
Posted: 2019-03-26 22:05:38

On 2019-03-26 21:53:06 Jenna said:
@jaykay96

If u remember in an earlier thread, There was an incidence where a lady was posting the pm's on the forum and nearly got banned. So I don't think I will do that.
I have proof that he's sending pm's to a black gentleman saying I take "black cock" as u so politely put it.

I have a ROAR policy so spreading rumors is malicious and intentionally trying to damage my reputation.
If u would like proof then pls pm/msg or whatsupp me

Not playing secret squirrel either

Any one asking for proof would be silly, as it is apparent with the support offered in this thread, your reputation is unquestionable
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2019-03-26 22:05:46

On 2019-03-26 21:53:06 Jenna said:
@jaykay96

I have proof that he's sending pm's to a black gentleman saying I take "black cock" as u so politely put it.....

.....Not playing secret squirrel either

Thanks Jenna - valid point re: the banning. Please feel free to send me the PMs.

I thought I was quite eloquent with my black cock chirp - kwakwakwakwa. Bygones.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.