[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: NAME & SHAME
Re: NAME & SHAME
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2019-03-27 08:24:07

On 2019-03-26 18:59:09 Jenna said:

Malicious intent, please
explain

Yes malicious because it's my reputation and business he's fking with. Spreading such rumors is unacceptable [/QUOTE]

I love this, 'ruining my reputation by saying I sleep with black people'. Soooo damaging to one's reputation to sleep with black people. Yeah but no racism there.
Celia
Celia - Re: NAME & SHAME
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 987
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-03-27 08:26:09

On 2019-03-27 07:46:17 Don1234 said:
A few weeks ago I posted in the forum a possible visit to the Moreleta Ladies. However i received a pm from PTA boer that i should not visit and he provided some background to the activities and practices being carried out at this venue. He even went further to alledge that one of the ladies passed on an STD to a few punters.

I thought he was being truthful so i stayed away from these lovely ladies. But now after reading this thread it seems like he had a goal to destroy these ladies business... what an asshole PTABOER!!

Are you kidding me right now. Go look at our reviews look how hard we word to make great names for ourselves. We dont manipulate or buy our ratings and have gms in our pocket for +15 every month like some girls I know.

I work my ass off in every booking to make sure I give the best I can and if ptahoer whomever you are Male or female thinks you're going to get away with trying to ruin what we've built..its only a matter of time before we find out who you really are.
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2019-03-27 08:28:17

On 2019-03-27 07:55:46 semensquirter said:
On 2019-03-26 21:04:06 jaykay96 said: ....Rephrase: "...but I am not as witty as semensquirter".......

Bwahahaha - nah bru I'd rather say not as verbose!!!
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2019-03-27 08:29:31

On 2019-03-27 08:24:07 chancetaker said:
On 2019-03-26 18:59:09 Jenna said:

Malicious intent, please
explain

Yes malicious because it's my reputation and business he's fking with. Spreading such rumors is unacceptable

I love this, 'ruining my reputation by saying I sleep with black people'. Soooo damaging to one's reputation to sleep with black people. Yeah but no racism there. [/QUOTE]

You are missing the point. Some white punters won't go to a girl if there are rumors that she is multi racial. Nothing racist from the girl. Don't hijack pls.
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2019-03-27 08:30:32

On 2019-03-27 08:26:09 Celia said:
On 2019-03-27 07:46:17 Don1234 said: A few weeks ago I posted in the forum a possible visit to the Moreleta Ladies. However i received a pm from PTA boer that i should not visit and he provided some background to the activities and practices being carried out at this venue. He even went further to alledge that one of the ladies passed on an STD to a few punters.

I thought he was being truthful so i stayed away from these lovely ladies. But now after reading this thread it seems like he had a goal to destroy these ladies business... what an asshole PTABOER!!

Are you kidding me right now. Go look at our reviews look how hard we word to make great names for ourselves. We dont manipulate or buy our ratings and have gms in our pocket for +15 every month like some girls I know.

I work my ass off in every booking to make sure I give the best I can and if ptahoer whomever you are Male or female thinks you're going to get away with trying to ruin what we've built..its only a matter of time before we find out who you really are.

We know the truth babe. I will back you all the way.
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2019-03-27 08:52:51

On 2019-03-27 07:57:07 Burfi said:
Did any of the ladies meet this ptaboer guy in person? Or was it a WG parading as a punter online?

Or a cuntstruck punter in cahoots with another WG perhaps?
#conspiracytheoriesabound
Ben Layden
Ben Layden - Re: NAME & SHAME
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 5088
View Profile
Posted: 2019-03-27 08:56:27

Sheesh, but this Jenna is beautiful!
Just checked all her picture sets.
But no foot pic.
ready2
ready2 - Re: NAME & SHAME
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 3
View Profile
Posted: 2019-03-27 09:08:03

He probably has interests in another venue with in the same area.
Venus [ The Original]
Venus [ The Original] - Re: NAME & SHAME
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 569
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-03-27 09:10:36

On 2019-03-27 07:46:17 Don1234 said:
A few weeks ago I posted in the forum a possible visit to the Moreleta Ladies. However i received a pm from PTA boer that i should not visit and he provided some background to the activities and practices being carried out at this venue. He even went further to alledge that one of the ladies passed on an STD to a few punters.

Morning @Don1234 please may you forward pm to myself as well. Thank You for the alert xxx
Celia
Celia - Re: NAME & SHAME
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 988
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-03-27 09:14:37

Thank you to all the punters coming forward with screen shots and information on whose saying what about us. We shall reward you once this is dealt with.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.