Navigation
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: NAME & SHAME
Re: NAME & SHAME
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2019-03-27 12:25:43

And in the meantime, PTAboer or Piet or whomever he is, is probably reading this thread and feeling good about all of this.

Best to rather let ESA, advertisers & the people involved sort this out in a private environment and give feedback on the forum once all is sorted out.
CynicalClint
CynicalClint - Re: NAME & SHAME
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 17
View Profile
Posted: 2019-03-27 12:49:29

This forum has provided me with some real laughs since I started reading it. A soap opera has less twists, turns, heroes and villains than these purple pages.
The ramblings stem from an advertiser who bad mouthed them to another client. Ladies and gents this happens in almost every single business from software to hardware to car dealers to horny punters.
I have yet to read a hellopeter report in the same vain. What ptaboer did was disgusting and unethical but the backlash and forum postings are taking this whole matter to the extreme. Its an unnecessary reaction to a relatively normal practice.
If I punt then I automatically have to accept that she may have an std or see black customers. If I can't accept this then I shouldn't be punting.
Jenna I know you are upset but you may want to stop and focus on marketing your business instead of focussing on what he said or she said bla bla bla because there is a fine line between bringing the matter into the open and milking a situation for your own benefit.

Johnny English
Johnny English - Re: NAME & SHAME
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 40
View Profile
Posted: 2019-03-27 13:09:40

On 2019-03-27 11:50:07 Sage said:
On 2019-03-27 08:24:07 chancetaker said: On 2019-03-26 18:59:09 Jenna said:

Malicious intent, please
explain

Yes malicious because it's my reputation and business he's fking with. Spreading such rumors is unacceptable

I love this, 'ruining my reputation by saying I sleep with black people'. Soooo damaging to one's reputation to sleep
with black people.
Yeah but no racism there.

Yeah I'm with you on that.

[/QUOTE]

Yip ! I'm with the two of you on that too.
Tegwane
Tegwane - Re: NAME & SHAME
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 937
View Profile
Posted: 2019-03-27 13:15:41

On 2019-03-27 12:49:29 CynicalClint said:
This forum has provided me with some real laughs since I started reading it. A soap opera has less twists, turns, heroes and villains than these purple pages.
The ramblings stem from an advertiser who bad mouthed them to another client. Ladies and gents this happens in almost every single business from software to hardware to car dealers to horny punters.
I have yet to read a hellopeter report in the same vain. What ptaboer did was disgusting and unethical but the backlash and forum postings are taking this whole matter to the extreme. Its an unnecessary reaction to a relatively normal practice.
If I punt then I automatically have to accept that she may have an std or see black customers. If I can't accept this then I shouldn't be punting.
Jenna I know you are upset but you may want to stop and focus on marketing your business instead of focussing on what he said or she said bla bla bla because there is a fine line between bringing the matter into the open and milking a situation for your own benefit.

So there is no such thing as 'bad publicity 'right? I would agree, however, as this is the ladies body, asset, it is a personal attack, via a third party, which in my mind is despicable. This lady earns her money through her body, therefore in my opinion she is entitled to choose her selected clientele. Here in the UK the girls have a roar policy as well
semensquirter
semensquirter - Re: NAME & SHAME
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 2474
View Profile
Posted: 2019-03-27 13:23:24

On 2019-03-27 12:49:29 CynicalClint said:
...this happens in almost every single business from software to hardware...

Exactly Clint...somebody assumed that the incorrect software shade was downloaded into the hardware.The client told all his colleagues that the hardware now has a rainbow virus.The owner of the hardware disputed this, and claimed that the software that was downloaded was within the accepted shade coding of the owners manual.
The matter now rests with the ombudsman.
Rockshox
Rockshox - Re: NAME & SHAME
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 15
View Profile
Posted: 2019-03-27 13:25:57

On 2019-03-26 17:30:16 Jenna said:
THIS IS THE FINAL STRAW.
PTABOER.. U HAVE BEEN REPORTED.
I'M TIRED OF THIS BULLSHIT.. I have proof that u are blatantly spreading rumors behind my back about my ROAR policy and advertising that I will accommodate black gentleman and I don't!!!
Apologies.. No racist or insult intended pls to all black gentlemen, it's just my preference.

I'm tired of yr disrespect Mr ptaboer.

U HAVE BEEN NAMED AND SHAMED AND REPORTED

Anyone need proof pls pm me. Careful he's not trying to damage yr reputation and business ladies behind yr backs

Personal preference my ass

Ur just trying to prove or please ur racist clients that you're as much a fanatic as they are.

You could've emailed admin all this proof you're talking about, but u had to boost about ur ROAR policy on a public forum which is selfish and insensitive of u.

This could have been dealt with in private space. It's just bad for business(maybe good for urs).

JACKRIBET
JACKRIBET - Re: NAME & SHAME
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1846
View Profile
Posted: 2019-03-27 13:26:59

@ Clint, you are so right.
Tegwane
Tegwane - Re: NAME & SHAME
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 938
View Profile
Posted: 2019-03-27 13:34:42

On 2019-03-27 13:25:57 Rockshox said:
On 2019-03-26 17:30:16 Jenna said: THIS IS THE FINAL STRAW.
PTABOER.. U HAVE BEEN REPORTED.
I'M TIRED OF THIS BULLSHIT.. I have proof that u are blatantly spreading rumors behind my back about my ROAR policy and advertising that I will accommodate black gentleman and I don't!!!
Apologies.. No racist or insult intended pls to all black gentlemen, it's just my preference.

I'm tired of yr disrespect Mr ptaboer.

U HAVE BEEN NAMED AND SHAMED AND REPORTED

Anyone need proof pls pm me. Careful he's not trying to damage yr reputation and business ladies behind yr backs

Personal preference my ass

Ur just trying to prove or please ur racist clients that you're as much a fanatic as they are.

You could've emailed admin all this proof you're talking about, but u had to boost about ur ROAR policy on a public forum which is selfish and insensitive of u.

This could have been dealt with in private space. It's just bad for business(maybe good for urs).

Would be interesting to have your take if you were in this ladies position, in my opinion you are stirring an already flammable concoction
SilverWolf
SilverWolf - Re: NAME & SHAME
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 639
View Profile
Posted: 2019-03-27 13:35:25

I don't think that Jenna's intention was to 'market her business' at all. There's a douchebag that is direct messaging other punters that even think about heading her way and misleading them with false stories... that sure sounds malicious to me.

Jenna has been nothing but a pleasure on the forums, and I, for one, agree 100% with her and the rest of the ladies commenting and asking for a ban on PTABOER.

As for the racial thing... you guys are being dicks. She is entitled to have a ROAR policy. A LOT of ladies AND punters do. It was definitely not an attack on other races. Why is that where the human mind always wonders to first? Sad.

Jenna, let's hope that ESA sorts this boertjie out. We don't want this to affect the 'shine' you bring to the forum on the other 364 days of the year. :)

xxx
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: NAME & SHAME
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2019-03-27 13:49:15

On 2019-03-27 13:35:25 SilverWolf said:
I don't think that Jenna's intention was to 'market her business' at all. There's a douchebag that is direct messaging other punters that even think about heading her way and misleading them with false stories... that sure sounds malicious to me.

Jenna has been nothing but a pleasure on the forums, and I, for one, agree 100% with her and the rest of the ladies commenting and asking for a ban on PTABOER.

As for the racial thing... you guys are being dicks. She is entitled to have a ROAR policy. A LOT of ladies AND punters do. It was definitely not an attack on other races. Why is that where the human mind always wonders to first? Sad.

Jenna, let's hope that ESA sorts this boertjie out. We don't want this to affect the 'shine' you bring to the forum on the other 364 days of the year. :)

xxx

Eloquently put wolf.

I have a suspicion that this is not over yet. But I don't want to say anything that could tilt a very tightly poised situation the wrong way.

My heart is bleeding for these two ladies at the moment. They really don't deserve this.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.