semensquirter
semensquirter - Re: NAME & SHAME
Re: NAME & SHAME
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 2912
View Profile
Posted: 2019-04-26 07:52:49
Edited: 2019-04-26 07:53:01

I am utterly disappointed that this thread is only at 19 pages!
You guys are slacking here.
FFS.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: NAME & SHAME
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2019-04-26 08:17:11

Isn't their bans up already?

Come back Celia and Jenna, all is forgiven. We miss you...
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2019-04-26 08:19:34

I think it's a month long. So they will probably be back sometime next week.
BOOBS53
BOOBS53 - Re: NAME & SHAME
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 7088
View Profile
Posted: 2019-04-26 08:22:24

On 2019-04-26 07:52:49 semensquirter said:
FFS.

Don't you worry .. Miss V is back ;)
SilverWolf
SilverWolf - Re: NAME & SHAME
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 744
View Profile
Posted: 2019-04-26 09:36:52

Back in 3 days... ;) YAY!!!
semensquirter
semensquirter - Re: NAME & SHAME
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 2919
View Profile
Posted: 2019-04-26 09:44:53

On 2019-04-26 09:36:52 SilverWolf said:
Back in 3 days... ;) YAY!!!

You sound like JC....
SilverWolf
SilverWolf - Re: NAME & SHAME
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 747
View Profile
Posted: 2019-04-26 09:46:30

On 2019-04-26 09:44:53 semensquirter said:
On 2019-04-26 09:36:52 SilverWolf said: Back in 3 days... ;) YAY!!!
You sound like JC....

Hahaha, well it is Easter month... and if JC had social media... *ponders.
Burfi
Burfi - Re: NAME & SHAME
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1213
View Profile
Posted: 2019-04-29 15:18:43

On 2019-04-26 01:30:08 Veronica Franco said:
Andy, while I understand what you are trying to say, it does remain Jenna's choice. Some white people are very limited in their dealings with black people and the current political status of the country scares most into thinking they'll be hurt in some way. It takes a lot to explore our own misconceptions and most simply are not willing to take the risk. That again, is their choice to make. Freedom of association if you will!

The problem is that this was enough of an issue in the case of clients being bigots, that she saw rumours as a huge threat to her living based on the slander of another racially biased idiot that has the power to do this to her because of the standards that her clients set for her and not those she chooses herself. Not sure if you get me, but we are basically held hostage to idiots like this because other punters hold us to their so called bigoted standards!

There are ethnicities I don't see purely from experiences with a few of their kind, but it wasn't because of skin colour. I refuse to be dictated to or thought less of because I see other races. Girls and clients look down on girls like me. No girl wants to be held under the same scrutiny so many ladies keep it a secret. Even when working at houses, they sneak out to see other races so that other ladies and clients don't see.

Being a multiracial lady has given me very different insight as far as race is concerned because the ladies and clients don't feel judged for their choices and speak openly to me. The hypocrites that visit black ladies but won't see white ladies who see black men! Or the clients that only see white ladies who don't see black or indian men until the white men dry up. Then have a lot to say about the ladies 'standards' dropping when they find out. Even Socials have been fucked up because certain assholes don't want to mix with black and Indian punters and ladies! Or maybe it's because they scared that black ladies will recognise and approach them when they have been telling white ladies they don't see black ladies. It's pathetic and selfish and they are the ones that bring this on us.

Having said that, there are many ladies with ROAR that do see other ethnicities secretly...so happy punting guys! Your standards are just an illusion and who we do or don't see is a mystery to you! You just have to choose the devil you dance with and hope she doesn't tango with other demons that you don't approve of!

LMAO!
Many a ROAR lady have no issues seeing me.

I could never get the thing about white guys who book black chicks but dont want white ladies to cross the color bar.

I remember my mujahid nic getting plenty of hate mail from angry white guys. Been called a c***ie plenty times lol! Even a POES.... no wait that was that porra bastard, lol!

Seriously tho, doesnt affect me at all. I'm like, check the worry in my eye, while chowing some white punani. Jaavers can be upset all they want, lol!

You have a good point tho that many a strict whites only WG are struggling, but they just cant overcome that mental block to see other races.

At a very popular Pta venue, it always pains me when strict whites only WGs would reject me on a day when I'm well dressed and smelling good, for a scruffy, barefoot oke in PT shorts and faded old rugby t-shirt. But the pain quickly disappears when a hot babe welcomes me with open arms ( and legs)
Krystal
Krystal - Re: NAME & SHAME
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 25
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-04-29 17:50:10

On 2019-04-26 01:30:08 Veronica Franco said:
Andy, while I understand what you are trying to say, it does remain Jenna's choice. Some white people are very limited in their dealings with black people and the current political status of the country scares most into thinking they'll be hurt in some way. It takes a lot to explore our own misconceptions and most simply are not willing to take the risk. That again, is their choice to make. Freedom of association if you will!

The problem is that this was enough of an issue in the case of clients being bigots, that she saw rumours as a huge threat to her living based on the slander of another racially biased idiot that has the power to do this to her because of the standards that her clients set for her and not those she chooses herself. Not sure if you get me, but we are basically held hostage to idiots like this because other punters hold us to their so called bigoted standards!

There are ethnicities I don't see purely from experiences with a few of their kind, but it wasn't because of skin colour. I refuse to be dictated to or thought less of because I see other races. Girls and clients look down on girls like me. No girl wants to be held under the same scrutiny so many ladies keep it a secret. Even when working at houses, they sneak out to see other races so that other ladies and clients don't see.

Being a multiracial lady has given me very different insight as far as race is concerned because the ladies and clients don't feel judged for their choices and speak openly to me. The hypocrites that visit black ladies but won't see white ladies who see black men! Or the clients that only see white ladies who don't see black or indian men until the white men dry up. Then have a lot to say about the ladies 'standards' dropping when they find out. Even Socials have been fucked up because certain assholes don't want to mix with black and Indian punters and ladies! Or maybe it's because they scared that black ladies will recognise and approach them when they have been telling white ladies they don't see black ladies. It's pathetic and selfish and they are the ones that bring this on us.

Having said that, there are many ladies with ROAR that do see other ethnicities secretly...so happy punting guys! Your standards are just an illusion and who we do or don't see is a mystery to you! You just have to choose the devil you dance with and hope she doesn't tango with other demons that you don't approve of!

Wow. I literally went through this whole thread confused as to why it was such a big deal that someone says she sees black guys.

Now I understand.
Thanks for the insight.
[deleted]
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2019-04-29 18:24:55

On 2019-04-26 07:52:49 semensquirter said:
FFS.

I take it you missed season 1 a few years ago? Similar thread, different lady. The only difference with this season is that the culprit was/is known.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.