Andy9669
Andy9669 - Re: NAME & SHAME
Re: NAME & SHAME
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1030
View Profile
Posted: 2019-04-29 21:11:23

Thanks for your responses.
Personally, I find the different shades, shapes, shakes, shames, shaves, etc. what makes life worth living.

Most of us would grow tired of missionary every day (actually, if I had that every day I'd be smiling, but you get what I mean). Variety is the spice of life.

I've lived in Asia, Africa, Europe and the Americas and I've learned that diversity is what makes life interesting.

Jenna, Cecelia, others, I respect your right to choose who you see, but please agree to see Middle aged, overweight, short men and I'll be happy!
Celia
Celia - Re: NAME & SHAME
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1004
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-04-29 21:31:29

Middle aged, overweight, short men... what about the tall ones with dad bods and the athlete who gyms 3 times a day and explains it in detail while you struggle to get sensual without knocking him out so he can just chill...

We see all kinds of amazing, intelligent, bold, adventurous, sweet and kind people every day. We don't care if you forget to feed the dog or if you secretly suck at your job and wear women's lingerie.. (we have preference yes and it's my #@%* right to do so.) BUT the most important thing is mutual respect.
If I don't cater to you, I don't treat you like shit. I politely decline which is more than I can say for some who have asked. So throw the race card as much as you want to get attention.. if that's what it takes for you to feel important go for it. At the end of the day your 400 comments dont mean anything to me. I will conduct my business as I see fit. Each and every lady has the right to do so.
mojompower
mojompower - Re: NAME & SHAME
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 805
View Profile
Posted: 2019-04-29 22:01:08

On 2019-04-29 21:31:29 Celia said:
Middle aged, overweight, short men... what about the tall ones with dad bods and the athlete who gyms 3 times a day and explains it in detail while you struggle to get sensual without knocking him out so he can just chill...

We see all kinds of amazing, intelligent, bold, adventurous, sweet and kind people every day. We don't care if you forget to feed the dog or if you secretly suck at your job and wear women's lingerie.. (we have preference yes and it's my #@%* right to do so.) BUT the most important thing is mutual respect.
If I don't cater to you, I don't treat you like shit. I politely decline which is more than I can say for some who have asked. So throw the race card as much as you want to get attention.. if that's what it takes for you to feel important go for it. At the end of the day your 400 comments dont mean anything to me. I will conduct my business as I see fit. Each and every lady has the right to do so.

Bells to the fine lady.. well said babe
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: NAME & SHAME
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2019-04-30 06:51:14

On 2019-04-29 21:31:29 Celia said:

Very well said Celia.

I have seen punters on this forum make horrendous reference to women and their genitalia and speaking about wgs like they are no more than a piece of meat at a butcher shop. If that is how they act why the hell would anyone want to see them? Black or white, fat or not.

If you don't treat women like they want or deserve to be treated then don't feel hard done by when they tell you to take a hike.

Now, on the point of having a dad bod, I take offense. :)
Celia
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1005
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-04-30 07:39:59

@Doublewide dad bods are sexy. Men are like steak, the best slices have a little bit of fat on them.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: NAME & SHAME
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2019-04-30 08:08:45

@celia
lol re the steak :)))
i now feel much better about my emerging beer tummy
BendOver
BendOver - Re: NAME & SHAME
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1512
View Profile
Posted: 2019-04-30 09:08:09
Edited: 2019-04-30 09:08:35

On 2019-04-30 07:39:59 Celia said:
@Doublewide dad bods are sexy. Men are like steak, the best slices have a little bit of fat on them.

Watch the sensitive bunch...comment on how you refer to men as a piece of meat...lol...
Jenna
Jenna - Re: NAME & SHAME
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 617
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-04-30 09:11:48

Watch the sensitive bunch...comment on how you refer to men as a piece of meat...lol...

That's a cute debate we can have later. Hehe
Lynx
Lynx - Re: NAME & SHAME
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 68
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-04-30 09:14:35

I concur!

PTA Boer did the same to me

Jenna you Beau, hats off!

Celia
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1008
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-04-30 09:14:57

On 2019-04-30 09:08:09 BendOver said:
On 2019-04-30 07:39:59 Celia said: @Doublewide dad bods are sexy. Men are like steak, the best slices have a little bit of fat on them.

It's the meat piece that needs attention afterall. Wink wink*

I've come to realize I cannot keep everyone happy I'm not tequila so let the cards fall as they must. I'll be in the corner under my new alias "Charity" taking shots..join me

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.