Navigation
mr dbn
mr dbn - Re: Falling for a wg
Re: Falling for a wg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 66
View Profile
Posted: 2019-05-01 06:42:51

Well I am getting mixed signals from her. Obviously they hold their cards tight to her chest because they think we only want them for one thing, I am sure she feels the same but I told her just go with the flow for now. I know I am playing with fire.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Falling for a wg
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2019-05-01 06:46:45

On 2019-05-01 04:43:08 Minime V10.1 said:
On 2019-05-01 04:29:31

That is the actual question to ask. If she feels the sqme. ..Happy Days!! Go for it.

Is she dont feel the same...you are setting yourself up for some serious hurting. Shit is about to get real. Get anti depressants and alcohol.

So true mr Mini! So so true! Unfortunately, only experience can teach you this!

If it does work out sir, great! If it doesn't.......
Fiona
Fiona - Re: Falling for a wg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 501
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-05-01 07:10:01

Do what feels right mister. If she feels the same, no use in letting LoVe pass you by. Good luck
James75
James75 - Re: Falling for a wg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 178
View Profile
Posted: 2019-05-01 07:28:06

Hahahaha Fiona.

But then she gets an answer like someone from you.

"I'm not here to find love, it's a business. The only thing I love is Chocolate!"
lance2pot
lance2pot - Re: Falling for a wg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 69
View Profile
Posted: 2019-05-01 07:34:19

Ok Fiona, but declaration of love can be a mistake and lead to being embarrassed.

--> like I fell in love with Janine and she will tell you that she has her kids, she does not want a relationship again and she is a businesswoman.
No place for love there.

I've tried other girls but none has grabbed my heart like Janine!

Humans are strange. We declare LOVE for someone/something when it's actually lust (for another person) or the wanting to have/own (object like a car/house/jewellery/)

vampirezn
vampirezn - Re: Falling for a wg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 305
View Profile
Posted: 2019-05-01 09:11:40

Send a link to her profile or PM me her details.
I'll go visit, do some research and get back to you!
johnwayne69
johnwayne69 - Re: Falling for a wg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 13
View Profile
Posted: 2019-05-01 09:35:36

It is kind of their job to let you fall in love with them, cause then you will keep going back to them for more. That is how I see it anyway. Good luck
Veronica Franco
Veronica Franco - Re: Falling for a wg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 6515
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-05-01 09:57:36

Sometimes the only way to get over it is to get burnt or maybe something good happens. Live, laugh and love as they say! Just know that nothing lasts forever.

On 2019-05-01 06:42:51 mr dbn said:
Well I am getting mixed signals from her. Obviously they hold their cards tight to her chest because they think we only want them for one thing, I am sure she feels the same but I told her just go with the flow for now. I know I am playing with fire.

punter001
punter001 - Re: Falling for a wg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 135
View Profile
Posted: 2019-05-01 10:26:41

Life is shorter than you think it is. Provided you are not hurting anyone by pursuing this than do what feels right.

Rather be hurt from knowing than living with the regret of not knowing what could be.
Miss Barbie Doll
Miss Barbie Doll - Re: Falling for a wg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 7453
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-05-01 10:40:45
Edited: 2019-05-01 10:43:40

Ask her out for dinner,and hear what she says

But there is something that I never understand in this world,someone meet a person just for an hour then boom they say there are failing in love.how's that possible

I think this is the reason why there are so many angry,heartbroken people out there.because you always confuse love with lust.

How long have you known her,what makes you think its love that you feeling.take your time to know a person,let Nuture take its course first.before you sleep awake at night thinking you are in love.when its just lust that will fade away soon.

Love is something that grows step by step,where you fail in love with each other everyday of your lives.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.