Minime V10.1
Minime V10.1 - "PERFECT PUNTING"
"PERFECT PUNTING"
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1399
View Profile
Posted: 2019-05-07 11:44:47
Edited: 2019-05-07 11:45:24

Been thinking about this for a while now. Maybe everybody disagree with me...its cool.

It almost feels like punters wants every booking to be perfect. Yes I know..."Time and Money and shit". I just think its unreasonable to wants everythingtl to be perfect.

I have been to awesome venues...and I have been to "drug infestwd high rise buildings". I was with ladies where I wished Time could stand still and I have ran down stairs to get the fuck away from situations where I feared for my safety.

I have met ladies who became friends and mean allot to me...and I have met ladies who will try to run me over in a parking lot. I have been called "friend" and Ive been called "asshole...and piece of shit".

I think It is impossible and unreasonable to expext everything to go your way.

New punters: Expect to have Wonderfull booking and Expect to have crap booking. You are not buying a car or an applience with a money back guarentee. You are going to visit a real life human being. The ladies are all different. Thwy have good and bad days. Everything will NOT always be perfect even if You get pqges and pages of "help" on the forum. You will also wish for Time to stand still....and also run for your life.

Be prepared to "pay schoolfees". It will and should happen. Learn your own lessons.

Forgot what else I wanted to say....so this is It for now.

Mini
Burfi
Burfi - Re: "PERFECT PUNTING"
Re: "PERFECT PUNTING"
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1228
View Profile
Posted: 2019-05-07 11:55:29
Edited: 2019-05-07 11:55:44

Well said boss and I agree 100%

Pretty much the same experiences here (except I've never been called an asshole or a piece of shit by a WG)

[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: "PERFECT PUNTING"
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2019-05-07 12:03:53
Edited: 2019-05-07 12:05:29

All I'm asking is that we have pussy for eternity, please, please, please...I ask nice...
Minime V10.1
Minime V10.1 - Re: "PERFECT PUNTING"
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1400
View Profile
Posted: 2019-05-07 12:07:19

You will Oxy. Just not served on a plate, in a restaurant, ordered off a menu, and complain if its not what you ordered.
Bbw Nadia
Bbw Nadia - Re: "PERFECT PUNTING"
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 3178
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-05-07 12:07:45

You are not buying a car or an applience with a money back guarentee. You are going to visit a real life human being. The ladies are all different. Thwy have good and bad days. Everything will NOT always be perfect even if You get pqges and pages of "help" on the forum. You will also wish for Time to stand still....and also run for your life.

Be prepared to "pay schoolfees". It will and should happen. Learn your own lessons.

Mini[/QUOTE]

True. When us ladies complain about something we get told it goes with the territory. Same applies to punters.
Victoria
Victoria - Re: "PERFECT PUNTING"
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1456
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-05-07 12:15:46

On 2019-05-07 11:44:47 Minime V10.1 said:
Been thinking about this for a while now. Maybe everybody disagree with me...its cool.

It almost feels like punters wants every booking to be perfect. Yes I know..."Time and Money and shit". I just think its unreasonable to wants everythingtl to be perfect.

I have been to awesome venues...and I have been to "drug infestwd high rise buildings". I was with ladies where I wished Time could stand still and I have ran down stairs to get the fuck away from situations where I feared for my safety.

I have met ladies who became friends and mean allot to me...and I have met ladies who will try to run me over in a parking lot. I have been called "friend" and Ive been called "asshole...and piece of shit".

New punters: Expect to have Wonderfull booking and Expect to have crap booking. You are not buying a car or an applience with a money back guarentee. You are going to visit a real life human being. The ladies are all different. Thwy have good and bad days. Everything will NOT always be perfect even if You get pqges and pages of "help" on the forum. You will also wish for Time to stand still....and also run for your life.

Mini

ahhhhh you sound like such a nice guy :-)) you put a smile on my face :-))
J_69
J_69 - Re: "PERFECT PUNTING"
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 779
View Profile
Posted: 2019-05-07 12:18:07

So long overdue question: what exactly is meant by "paying school fees"
J_69
J_69 - Re: "PERFECT PUNTING"
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 780
View Profile
Posted: 2019-05-07 12:19:08

On 2019-05-07 12:18:07 J_69 said:

It doesn't always get used in the same context so I haven't quite figured it out
Done_It_All
Done_It_All - Re: "PERFECT PUNTING"
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 270
View Profile
Posted: 2019-05-07 12:21:22

On 2019-05-07 12:18:07 J_69 said:

Learning from a bad experience that has cost you money
Mia ( The Original )
Mia ( The Original ) - Re: "PERFECT PUNTING"
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 3305
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-05-07 12:23:01

On 2019-05-07 11:44:47 Minime V10.1 said:

Mini

Well said it is about time someone said that.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.