JelebiVreeter
JelebiVreeter - Re: Pretty?
Re: Pretty?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 144
View Profile
Posted: 2019-07-25 09:28:01

On 2019-07-25 08:55:44 tony b bop said:
I wouldn't say that I have rocked up and found a lady to be ugly, unattractive or dissatisfying based upon her face alone. There's far more to a woman, in a passionate encounter or general F#@kfest than a pretty face.

And what is pretty? OK the General Council of Men's Mighty Standards are in broad agreement that Jennifer Aniston, Aishwarya Rai, Lucy Liu and Halle Berry are all vaguely attractive. But they do tend to have a crew of people that are paid to keep them that way.

A friend of mine has a lovely wife, the type that some would say, "well she has a lovely personality." And you know what she does! An amazing lady, but I can not think of a single physically attractive attribute when I look at her. My Friend on the other hand believes she is the single most beautiful woman ever to walk the earth.

It's a good job we all have different tastes or we wouldn't stop fighting.

One man's swamp monster is another man's beauty queen.

Look at the Celebrity thread for example. We all have different tastes and ideas of what we find attractive and pretty.

Personally, I love "complete" package - Looks with personality.

I can be friends with a girl I find unattractive but will never be able to have sex with her. A attractive girl with a horrible personality I'll definitely can fuck tho, at least once.
Bentley
Bentley - Re: Pretty?
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 60
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-07-25 12:28:02

Everyone is beautiful in their own way...

Honestly should person threat you in bad way whether you have beautiful face or not ,just because of your face how can you define that person just because of that???

Imagine being sent away because of your example: eyes,nose,shirt,hair the list could go on forever..

But then again we are all different.
We are all just human beings .

I Once heard of story where 2 guys both had heavy luggage and they were going same direction.Just because of their ficisical appreance one got handle better then other..

I guess sometimes people can misjudge person ...
Kooni
Kooni - Re: Pretty?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 32
View Profile
Posted: 2019-07-25 13:25:42

What most people forget looks are only skin deep, and it can change in the wink of an eye.

Beauty is from the heart and it is permanent.
StaalBurger48
StaalBurger48 - Re: Pretty?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 105
View Profile
Posted: 2019-07-25 16:52:46

On 2019-07-24 23:16:47 Cairo said:
I got a call today and the first thing he asked was, are you pretty? , I'm kind of offended because that's just rude. realistically though,have you ever booked a wg whose pictures you liked but not liked her face when you get to her venue?

Her face, no. Misrepresenting herself, most definitely.
ilovemywoozle
ilovemywoozle - Re: Pretty?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 492
View Profile
Posted: 2019-07-25 16:57:51

I have but never walked away. I have walked away for a kak personality, refusing to do what was promised.
Kooni
Kooni - Re: Pretty?
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 33
View Profile
Posted: 2019-07-25 17:29:46

On 2019-07-25 16:57:51 ilovemywoozle said:
I have but never walked away. I have walked away for a kak personality, refusing to do what was promised.

It would be a matter of " the stove calling the kettle black" if I walk away.

Takes quite a number of tequilas to drink me "pretty".

Vanessa
Vanessa - Re: Pretty?
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 50
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-07-25 17:44:21

Most Men are shallow.. Like we love our money.. I have had guys say that they have turned by the door and gave the lady something for wasting her time..
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Pretty?
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2019-07-25 17:55:30

Let's be honest. This is a transaction. Expecting guys to not be a level of shallow is like a punter expecting a WG to let him have some for free.

Not all guys like the same thing but guys like what they like.
[deleted]
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2019-07-25 17:56:08

On 2019-07-25 13:25:42 Kooni said:
What most people forget looks are only skin deep, and it can change in the wink of an eye.

Beauty is from the heart and it is permanent.

Wonderful advice for long-term commitments.
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2019-07-25 18:53:27

I don't mean to hijack this thread, but there are ladies out there who only offer kissing if they find you attractive. I'd be curious to know if any punters have been rejected upon their arrival. It's usually the younger ladies who are new to the industry.

Same with MG's who offer FH if they find you attractive. Makes one wonder.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.