Navigation
Sultry Jenna
Sultry Jenna - Re: Pretty?
Re: Pretty?
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 694
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-07-25 21:06:54

Maybe everyone has a little bit of shallow in them. More so in men because they paying for a product.

That's why I decided to show face and now I get less whatsupp requests. Haha
JelebiVreeter
JelebiVreeter - Re: Pretty?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 146
View Profile
Posted: 2019-07-25 21:08:26

On 2019-07-25 17:55:30 RShaft said:
Let's be honest. This is a transaction. Expecting guys to not be a level of shallow is like a punter expecting a WG to let him have some for free.

Not all guys like the same thing but guys like what they like.

Exactly boss, if I'm paying top dollar for some punani I reserve the right to be as shallow as I want.

Don't interpret this as me being nasty, disrespectful or degrading to a lady tho. The times where I was basly disappointed I'll maybe just get a bj and fuck off but still pay the lady's fees.
JelebiVreeter
JelebiVreeter - Re: Pretty?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 147
View Profile
Posted: 2019-07-25 21:11:01

On 2019-07-25 21:06:54 Sultry Jenna said:

GOD DAAAAAAAAMNNN!!!!! WHAT A FLIPPEN GORGEOUS PICTURE SET!!! WOW!!!! STUNNING!!!!
Sultry Jenna
Sultry Jenna - Re: Pretty?
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 695
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-07-25 21:17:18

On 2019-07-25 21:11:01 JelebiVreeter said:
That's why I decided to show face

GOD DAAAAAAAAMNNN!!!!! WHAT A FLIPPEN GORGEOUS PICTURE SET!!! WOW!!!!

Thank u.. Had so much fun with the shoot today
STUNNING!!!!

[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Pretty?
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2019-07-25 21:47:10

Maybe everyone has a little bit of shallow in them. More so in men because they paying for a product.

I think the reason you are getting less whatsapp requests is because the guys are intimidated because you are so flippen hot!
Mynx
Mynx - Re: Pretty?
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1901
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-07-26 07:01:43

On 2019-07-24 23:16:47 Cairo said:
I got a call today and the first thing he asked was, are you pretty? , I'm kind of offended because that's just rude. realistically though,have you ever booked a wg whose pictures you liked but not liked her face when you get to her venue?

I also get asked a lot: "do you have pretty feet?" And more recently also "do you have pretty hands?"

@Cairo....people asking these questions have no intent of booking and simply want to break you down or make you feel crap about what you look like. All any of us can do with what we are born with, or what we survived a serious accident or illness with, is look after ourselves the best we possibly can.
Make sure you drink enough water and eat fruit, to keep your skin soft. (This btw is the most frequent compliment I get). Ensure your pedi is up to date. Ensure your hair is clean and your make-up fresh. Ensure your hygiene is faultless.
In my total experience, not one serious client who ever booked me, asked me this. I rather get: "you look better than your pics"
I find that the total package is more what clinches the deal: friendly telephone manner, punctuality, being clean and fresh and well presented upon opening the door. A warm welcome to the client. Paying attention to the clients wants and needs.
I have had the a$$holes over the years trying to break me down. However, far outweighing their nr has been the amazing clients that takes the whole package offered and leaves satisfied and returns.
Kisses, Mynx
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2019-07-26 07:11:03

...but i bet more booking requests!!! :)))
looking good m'lady. very very good!
[deleted]
Less than 10 posts
Posted: 2019-07-26 07:18:11

Good? Best you can do? That face is not "good", its fucking gorgeous!!!
roshta
roshta - Re: Pretty?
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 674
View Profile
Posted: 2019-07-26 07:36:03

On 2019-07-25 18:53:27 RealRod said:
I don't mean to hijack this thread, but there are ladies out there who only offer kissing if they find you attractive. I'd be curious to know if any punters have been rejected upon their arrival. It's usually the younger ladies who are new to the industry.

Same with MG's who offer FH if they find you attractive. Makes one wonder.

I feel you chief. If I'm ever told of such conditions on the phone I don't make the visit as I don't pay on conditions as well.
roshta
roshta - Re: Pretty?
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 675
View Profile
Posted: 2019-07-26 07:39:44

On 2019-07-24 23:16:47 Cairo said:

have you ever booked a wg whose pictures you liked but not liked her face when you get to her venue?

Yes it has happened quite a lot. Most of the times my Cock just tells my brains that "we are not here for selfies"

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.