Navigation
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Lotto..
Re: Lotto..
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2019-08-14 23:53:10

On 2019-08-14 11:26:52 YourChunkyFunkiness said:
On 2019-08-14 11:10:38 thecumman said: There is a programme on tv that tracks the lotto winners over time mainly in the USA and it tends to follow the same curve - Rags to Riches to Rags.
Generally within 10 years a good 90 % have lost everything

10 years of unrestricted punting sounds good to me.

Hahaha
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2019-08-14 23:57:20

On 2019-08-14 20:40:30 Longstretch said:
On 2019-08-13 08:39:15 Vavavoom said: So tonite lotto is 110 million buckaroos.
.what will you do if you win?

Myself I will go on a serious punting spree for a while..

I'd buy a decent lodge on a Mozambican island, open an investment account to keep earning enough bribe money to appease the local governance to leave me the fuck alone (for life), I'd marry my tall, slim, busty, legs like a gazelle, model looking Mozambican African queen, I'd be happy as Castro in a cigar factory, that Cuban horny bastard and DAMN son every fucking night of my life with those sweet Nando Portuguese chocolate lips wrapped around and sucking my chopper while I lay back and smoke a big fat jointed jerry and enjoy the site of the sweet lover juicy black nipples bouncing in my face as she rides the hell out of My Mr Johnson with her sweet dripping Mozambican honeypot sugar cake, as I smile and laugh at every single purple pig and real world dipshit who ever told me I was a wanker or full of BS ... but hey, no more wanking for me BOSS, no fucking way, with my R100 mil and my African queen on my Island paradise lodge, Far away from any more lameass dipshits... booya!

John McAfee, is that you?
JelebiVreeter
JelebiVreeter - Re: Lotto..
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 207
View Profile
Posted: 2019-08-15 10:36:01

I read a bra from Mitchell's Plain on the cape flats won R61mill. Reading his story of his family's hardships I think he deserved to win. At least he is clever to remain anonymous and still keeping his job as not to raise suspicions.

[posted at 10:35 15/08/2019]
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2019-08-15 19:35:59

If I win the 110 million I'll pay off most of my debts but I'm afraid the rest will just have to wait !
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2019-08-15 19:37:26

If I win the 110 million I'll buy Myself a pub in the countryside and after six or eight months I'll open it to the public !
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2019-08-15 20:09:58

On 2019-08-14 23:57:20 RealRod said:
On 2019-08-14 20:40:30 Longstretch said: On 2019-08-13 08:39:15 Vavavoom said: So tonite lotto is 110 million buckaroos.

I'd buy a decent lodge on a Mozambican island, open an investment account to keep earning enough bribe money to appease the local governance to leave me the fuck alone (for life), I'd marry my tall, slim, busty, legs like a gazelle, model looking Mozambican African queen, I'd be happy as Castro in a cigar factory, that Cuban horny bastard and DAMN son every fucking night of my life with those sweet Nando Portuguese chocolate lips wrapped around and sucking my chopper while I lay back and smoke a big fat jointed jerry and enjoy the site of the sweet lover juicy black nipples bouncing in my face as she rides the hell out of My Mr Johnson with her sweet dripping Mozambican honeypot sugar cake, as I smile and laugh at every single purple pig and real world dipshit who ever told me I was a wanker or full of BS ... but hey, no more wanking for me BOSS, no fucking way, with my R100 mil and my African queen on my Island paradise lodge, Far away from any more lameass dipshits... booya!

John McAfee, is that you?

Fuck..I'm caught out. Chocolate dipping all the way to Barra lodge.

mobile.twitter.com/officialmcafee/media/grid

hbviper
hbviper - Re: Lotto..
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 358
View Profile
Posted: 2019-08-15 20:30:37

On 2019-08-14 14:02:33 Ms Paige said:
I'll make sure that the special people in my life is sorted... house, car, investments etc...
Pay people back with interests who helped me through tough times...
Get the hel out of this shithole country and immigrate to the USA (my childhood dream)...
Never look back... :)))

I concur, but only diffence is that I will not immigrate, but rather tour Africa and overseas, etc.
Kim
Kim - Re: Lotto..
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 57
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-08-15 20:42:50

Buy a huge house. The entire house will look like the bedroom of japanese gamer/otaku
Amari Black
Amari Black - Re: Lotto..
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 34
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-08-15 21:06:31

On 2019-08-14 20:40:30 Longstretch said:
On 2019-08-13 08:39:15 Vavavoom said: So tonite lotto is 110 million buckaroos.

best bs fantasy ever...lmao...love it
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2019-08-16 00:42:24

On 2019-08-14 14:02:33 Ms Paige said:
I'll make sure that the special people in my life is sorted... house, car, investments etc...
Pay people back with interests who helped me through tough times...
Get the hel out of this shithole country and immigrate to the USA (my childhood dream)...
Never look back... :)))

So in essence you're trading one shithole country for another one? Let's hope we won't catch you on prime time news like that South African girl in Hong Kong who made the news recently.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.