Mandle
Mandle - Re: Ladies that induce extreme anxiety
Re: Ladies that induce extreme anxiety
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 20
View Profile
Posted: 2019-08-15 19:38:57

On 2019-08-15 18:56:57 Ben Layden said:
What adds to this anxiety is the assumption by some of their fraternity that all punters are a parcel of uncouth rapscallions scouring the internet in search of one with scrubbed tits and frizzled manes.

Poor deluded jades!
If only they realize with what palpitating nerves we screw up the courage to dial their number only to answered with
" yeeeeees, can I help you ?"

Double lol..
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Ladies that induce extreme anxiety
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2019-08-15 19:39:17

Miss BD also scares me but gets me hard at the same time, I don't know which head to listen to lol
Mandle
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 21
View Profile
Posted: 2019-08-15 19:40:12

On 2019-08-15 19:22:46 BOOBS53 said:
Mandle .. when I started punting a couple of years ago I was so shit scare of all the beautiful ladies and built up courage for months before making contact with them. It was such a waste of time .. all of them made me feel so good and relax very quickly.

After I visited a couple of them I realized that they are also just human .. although beautiful humans .. just like ourselves ;)

Stop wasting time .. pick up that phone and make that call !!!

Who am I to go against a punting sage :). I'll make the calls.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Ladies that induce extreme anxiety
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2019-08-15 19:45:40

Chicago (the original) also made me feel nerves until I saw her after the 1st 2 minutes everything went on auto and I had a amazing time lol
NorwegianWooD
NorwegianWooD - Re: Ladies that induce extreme anxiety
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 252
View Profile
Posted: 2019-08-15 20:15:45

On 2019-08-15 18:56:57 Ben Layden said:

" yeeeeees, can I help you ?"

Hahahahahaha....i dont know why but that cracked me up...the voice i imagine in my head answering the phone like that is like a creepy dr Frankenstein. but i know what you mean...eish
NorwegianWooD
NorwegianWooD - Re: Ladies that induce extreme anxiety
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 253
View Profile
Posted: 2019-08-15 20:17:37

On 2019-08-15 19:39:17 djpooh1023 said:
Miss BD also scares me but gets me hard at the same time, I don't know which head to listen to lol

The time I visited Miss BD, she said she was going to punish me if I came before her lmao....whew...lucky that didnt happen though ;)
GreyKnight
GreyKnight - Re: Ladies that induce extreme anxiety
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 2391
View Profile
Posted: 2019-08-15 20:36:45

When I started punting my first two times I drove right up to HOE's gate and turned around. Only the third time I built up the courage to enter and it was damn scary but I quickly adapted.

Like BOOBS says these ladies are just human like us and once you get to know them you realize how cool they really are.

Must admit there are no more ladies that induce anxiety for me anymore but that is due to years of experience and some great friendships made with some of them sir.
ilovemywoozle
ilovemywoozle - Re: Ladies that induce extreme anxiety
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 504
View Profile
Posted: 2019-08-15 21:03:51

On 2019-08-15 17:45:26 Mandle said:
I'm relieved. I thought I'm the lone nutcase.

Mine are Kay-Leigh and Laura Love.

One of these days I hope I grow balls and visit.

Kay-Leigh will relax you in 5 seconds. She is real special.
Mandle
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 22
View Profile
Posted: 2019-08-15 21:23:14

On 2019-08-15 20:36:45 GreyKnight said:
When I started punting my first two times I drove right up to HOE's gate and turned around. Only the third time I built up the courage to enter and it was damn scary but I quickly adapted.

Like BOOBS says these ladies are just human like us and once you get to know them you realize how cool they really are.

Must admit there are no more ladies that induce anxiety for me anymore but that is due to years of experience and some great friendships made with some of them sir.

Lol..

That was me and a venue in Equestria before they closed. Except I never made it inside.
liono
liono - Re: Ladies that induce extreme anxiety
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 9
View Profile
Posted: 2019-08-15 22:50:08

On the contrary..sp's that make comments on the forum such as"I need dick in my pussy/mouth" etc are a real turn of.Lets get straight to the point..we know we are paying for the ladies time for physical pleasure..but try to keep it classy. Seduction is sexy..being a cum slut..not so much..for guys like me anyway.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.