YourChunkyFunkiness - Re: PM's
Re: PM's
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 880
View Profile
Posted: 2019-08-17 10:24:36

On 2019-08-17 07:56:14 Former_Vuyisile said:
For me its one of the 2:
1) if she didn't read it, then she is probably busy or is not a PM person then I give her the benefit of doubt and make the call
2) if she red it and didn't bother to update in her profile that she doesn't respond to PMs or in the least send me a 1 word response to say 'call' I assume she doesn't need my business or has attitude and i just take my business elsewhere.

Testify!
Victoria
Victoria - Re: PM's
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2282
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-08-17 10:42:31
Edited: 2019-08-17 10:43:23

You will STILL have to CALL the lady to actually get an appointment. 90% of us will NOT risk giving our locations to a stranger via pm.

So you are only shooting yourself in the foot by NOT respecting ladies clearly stated boundaries and clearly stated preferences.

This has been discussed Ad Nauseum and it boils down to a very Simple thing: Respect. Respect. Respect.

The above statement by @Johannrr is Facetious at best and Will result in your pool of available ladies becoming small as not that many of us will entertain PMs.

It speaks volumes when a man choises to blatantly Disrespect a lady from the get-go. One has to question how will you be treating that lady if from the start you choose to Disrespect something so simple and basic as her choice of communication??
Johanr99
Johanr99 - Re: PM's
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 123
View Profile
Posted: 2019-08-17 11:31:00

On 2019-08-17 10:42:31 Victoria said:
You will STILL have to CALL the lady to actually get an appointment. 90% of us will NOT risk giving our locations to a stranger via pm.

So you are only shooting yourself in the foot by NOT respecting ladies clearly stated boundaries and clearly stated preferences.

This has been discussed Ad Nauseum and it boils down to a very Simple thing: Respect. Respect. Respect.

The above statement by @Johannrr is Facetious at best and Will result in your pool of available ladies becoming small as not that many of us will entertain PMs.

It speaks volumes when a man choises to blatantly Disrespect a lady from the get-go. One has to question how will you be treating that lady if from the start you choose to Disrespect something so simple and basic as her choice of communication??

I get plenty addresses via pm from top rated ladies, and then always call to make appointment if i am happy with the area. I certainly don't have a problem where my pool of ladies are getting smaller.

You have the right to your opinion and i respect that
#kisses, maybe you can pm me you address
Crave
Crave - Re: PM's
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1545
View Profile
Posted: 2019-08-17 12:00:16
Edited: 2019-08-17 12:08:32

On 2019-08-17 11:31:00 Johanr99 said:
On 2019-08-17 10:42:31

I get plenty addresses via pm from top rated ladies, and then always call to make appointment if i am happy with the area. I certainly don't have a problem where my pool of ladies are getting smaller.

You have the right to your opinion and i respect that
#kisses, maybe you can pm me you address

I agree With you Johan. In fact, 90% of my communication is via WhatsApp. If a service provider refuses to use my preferred communication platform that is her right, just like it's mine to choose WhatsApp. My pool is big. And SERVICE providers that choose to engage using Capitals to emphasize a point because we as customers are too dim witted to grasp the importance of what they are saying, may indeed find their pool shrinking.. It's all a matter of perspective. #vivamypoolgirlsvivaaaa
Victoria
Victoria - Re: PM's
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2283
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-08-17 12:06:54

Sorry guys while you were busy trying to draw me into an argunebt, i was busy putting my mouth to good use ... :)

Respect.
mr chan
mr chan - Re: PM's
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 73
View Profile
Posted: 2019-08-17 12:38:29

On 2019-08-17 12:06:54 Victoria said:
Sorry guys while you were busy trying to draw me into an argunebt, i was busy putting my mouth to good use ... :)

Respect.

That's so hot
Bbw Nadia
Bbw Nadia - Re: PM's
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 3571
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-08-17 13:02:59

Some ladies struggle with typing out a message. I know of 1 who is severely dyslexic plus English is not her 1st language. I generally cannot understand her messages. So I just call her. She is embarassed by the dyslexia and her inability to write English.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: PM's
Less than 10 posts
Posted: 2019-08-17 13:50:45

Call for appointment or info, ladies not interested and won't waste their precious time on pm's which some guys use as 'sexting'
bfe
bfe - Re: PM's
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 28
View Profile
Posted: 2019-08-17 15:21:42

Thanks all for your input useful it has been, but I have never gone so far as to request an address via PM but I do sometimes just ask for rates and do's & do nots..

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.