BALLYHOO
BALLYHOO - Re: Delicate subject - cuckold hubby
Re: Delicate subject - cuckold hubby
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 68
View Profile
Posted: 2019-08-18 13:10:24

On 2019-08-18 10:13:28 Valintino said:
OK, so if you or your husband/ wife is truly open minded are liberated and voyeuristic, etc, etc.. Can you really say you are married.?

Is it possible.

Perhaps some married couples prefer a bit of kink in their lives. When myself and Wifey first met she was an aged virgin. We going strong for 16 years. This kink she seems to enjoy is recent. Perhaps some women or men will then seek a little adventure. Vows are based on for better or worse. Perhaps some see it as better.
Sultry Indian Jiah
Sultry Indian Jiah - Re: Delicate subject - cuckold hubby
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1287
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-08-18 16:46:11
Edited: 2019-08-18 16:50:29

A true cuckold husband will never get jealous watching his wife being pleasured by another male(s).

He would be so sexually aroused by the thoughts, sight of his wife with others that he will be going crazy waiting in anticipation of muff diving, kissing, licking, sucking, worshiping, every inch and orifice of her multi orgasmic, thoroughly fucked and satiated body.

If this thought/image does not make your cock rock hard, you're not a cuckold hubby.

You are going to be a very jealous, hurt, angry, self pitying husband.
BALLYHOO
BALLYHOO - Re: Delicate subject - cuckold hubby
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 69
View Profile
Posted: 2019-08-18 19:12:17

On 2019-08-18 16:46:11 Sultry Indian Jiah said:
A true cuckold husband will never get jealous watching his wife being pleasured by another male(s).

He would be so sexually aroused by the thoughts, sight of his wife with others that he will be going crazy waiting in anticipation of muff diving, kissing, licking, sucking, worshiping, every inch and orifice of her multi orgasmic, thoroughly fucked and satiated body.

If this thought/image does not make your cock rock hard, you're not a cuckold hubby.

Well said. Many women often think about this fantasy and many men often enjoy a threesome or orgy. Why is it always as soon as it is your partner/Wifey that you now the one to set the bar?
jimv
jimv - Re: Delicate subject - cuckold hubby
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 27
View Profile
Posted: 2019-08-18 20:15:42

On 2019-08-18 16:46:11 Sultry Indian Jiah said:

Very well said. I got hard just reading this post :)

It's something I've always wanted to explore with wifey but alas, it's not meant to be. So it will have to be just me and my fantasies.

In fact, when I'm pleasing myself all my fantasises revolve around her being taken and pleasured by another guy or three.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.