Navigation
CynicalClint
CynicalClint - Re: Coming clean
Re: Coming clean
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 63
View Profile
Posted: 2019-08-20 14:16:05

Congrats Skywalker for being able to have your cake and eat it too. I am rather intrigued about this scenario perhaps because it hits a nerve or perhaps because I am a cynic. The Punters caution against your wife potentially having an affair yet applaud you for managing to secure the permission.
Most advertisers here will commend you yet I have observed that advertisers who are in relationships will not entertain their partners being with other women. I will be interested to see how this works out for you.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Coming clean
Less than 5 posts
Posted: 2019-08-20 15:17:42

More balls than anyone I know
hotbhuta
hotbhuta - Re: Coming clean
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 623
View Profile
Posted: 2019-08-20 15:32:36

I used to bang your wife now she said its fine even if i bang her in your car because you have been dippimg your stick in other honeypots too
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2019-08-20 16:01:41

On 2019-08-20 11:26:31 Meatseaker said:
Heed this warning

What goes around, comes around.

Someone walks up to her and she wants to bang him, the first thing that will come to her mind is "well if he's fucking around, why shouldn't I"

The problem is that you guys are jealous. The man wants a sex life and the sex life with his wife is not good.

This could save many marriages.
semensquirter
semensquirter - Re: Coming clean
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 3994
View Profile
Posted: 2019-08-20 16:32:14

On 2019-08-20 16:01:41 SwysVanSchalkW said:
The problem is that you guys are jealous. The man wants a sex life and the sex life with his wife is not good.
This could save many marriages.

No not really...I'm "Cuck-Old" for this...LOL
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2019-08-20 16:59:14

Guys i am sorry my comments have been misunderstood.
Very simple I gave up punting for one lady and one lady only. My comment was not meant to convey I would be seeing other woman. If I so the ladies can out me in the forum.

My wife is lady so do not disrespect her.

She also know it is with only one person

I have been punting for years and never have I felt so strongly about one person hence I risked everything for her.
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2019-08-20 17:05:57

Actually let me very clear is am head over heels with Madison. Risked a 20 year marriage for her. I have punted for years and the risk I took should demo my very real feelings for her. I would not have taken the risk just to keep on putning. I took the risk so I did not need to sneak around with Madison
Madison
Madison - Re: Coming clean
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 23
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-08-20 17:06:06

Skywalker .... thank you!
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2019-08-20 17:06:17

Actually let me very clear is am head over heels with Madison. Risked a 20 year marriage for her. I have punted for years and the risk I took should demo my very real feelings for her. I would not have taken the risk just to keep on putning. I took the risk so I did not need to sneak around with Madison
Ms Paige
Ms Paige - Re: Coming clean
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 3082
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-08-20 17:21:22

Everyone deserves happiness... It takes a real man to do what you did... It gives me hope... Fairy tales can come true...

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.