Navigation
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: ATTENTION ESA. BAN VENUS THE ORIGINAL
Re: ATTENTION ESA. BAN VENUS THE ORIGINAL
Less than 5 posts
Posted: 2019-08-20 20:58:16

Mr N4P..... it happened about a year and 9 months ago...... don't be fooled by only 1 post, i have been here before, plenty times .........

I was warned not to help because these things happen, didn't listen because 'I'm making a difference'.......

The lady doesn't advertise on ESA , so i will get banned if i had to mention her name now......

But the 'general rule' still stands after i learned my lesson the hard way...... don't borrow SP's money!! If you want to help, tip a bit extra.
KICKASS
KICKASS - Re: ATTENTION ESA. BAN VENUS THE ORIGINAL
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 6581
View Profile
Posted: 2019-08-20 22:20:00

Absolutely fantastic that you posted this is what some of them do actually a bullshit story then want to come and defend them selfs well done on posting I applaud u
Inquisitive1
Inquisitive1 - Re: ATTENTION ESA. BAN VENUS THE ORIGINAL
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 152
View Profile
Posted: 2019-08-20 22:21:25

On 2019-08-20 19:21:46 Gabrial said:
So at the end of a (less than) perfect day, where are we now ?

We know that Venus borrowed 10k from In69 and has not repaid it. Some guys mentioned they won't book her. But why are you booking her ? To borrow her money or to enjoy being fondled by an obviously talented massage provider. The choice is yours. Just pay for the services and be on your way.

On the other hand we have this boy called In69.

I would have refrained from further comment was it not Eddie's comment that suddenly shocked me. Why mention "losing lives" ?

And then I looked more closely at In69.

From wanting her to be his Easter Bunny to his ravings as Jelebi pointed out is quite a turnaround. I am surmising that at this time the funds flowed.

The boy probably thought that he was entitled to more, and Venus did not allow it. She has a boyfriend as In69 told us. So he got pissy. Until he exploded on the forum like a ripe pimple exploding when you put pressure on it. Only problem, the puss got stuck on his face.

For now we know that the boy is a stalker. How else can he know about her "night shift"? And he mentions her boyfriend, surely one would expect the boyfriend to be the nightshift.

So ladies, please take heed. This boy is a loose cannon.

Just joined, must be the boyfriend.
Calling another man a boy, needs a woman to pay his bills, priceless.

In69, we need your size for the t-shirt. Take it as a lesson learned and come on stage to accept your diploma in man-whoring.
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2019-08-20 22:46:02

On 2019-08-20 22:20:00 KICKASS said:
Absolutely fantastic that you posted this is what some of them do actually a bullshit story then want to come and defend them selfs well done on posting I applaud u

Kick, unless you've posted that review...
Chicago ( The Original )
Chicago ( The Original ) - Re: ATTENTION ESA. BAN VENUS THE ORIGINAL
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 222
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-08-20 23:57:16

Ok those who know me, know that I like things simple and don't do any more of drama what so ever.

This is not a matter of picking sides and as a 'family' on Esa we feel we have a right to say something. I AM SPEAKING FOR MYSELF NOT ANYONE ELSE AS I CAN BE A NOSEY BITCH

As a group of outsiders we will never know what truely happened that is between these two

It's he say and she say

. I do not know now all the details people!!!

However all I know is that in69 was hurt and badly hurt. I chose myself to step down and back up from to much detail because it's not my place to get involved. Most of all because of my own standing on ESA .... i am selfish yes and worried about drama.

yes in69 is a close friend of mine and someone I talk to daily.

When this came to rise this afternoon I total lost my shit and even stopped talking to in69 because of the post.
I think this matter should have been kept in the pms well if it had to be kept on Esa at all.
For god sake guys we have Eddie posting on this it's that absurd

I do feel that this whole thread has been to hard on in69. He isn't a child or a jilted stalker. the man got hurt. he did something irrational. I have also done things in anger. This thread should have been one post and everyone else maybe pm there opinions between each other. No carried on so many pages. This is two people lives at the end the day. Doesn't make his pain or her pain any less a reality.

But who are we to sit laugh judge and say what a moron. Again we have all fucked up.

In69 is a person who has a name And while we all sleep peacefully. This mans pain has been torn to shreds. It's between the two of them.

I told him he is an ass to his face. I don't pussy foot around the bush especially with my friends. In69 might be an ass but he is my ass and my ass needed a friend today not this.

Please let's shut this shit down and it's a personal matter. One I feel we have no right to know jack shit about.

Think of a time you got badly hurt.

Once again my views and I speak for myself. But every single one of us has been hurt no matter the relationship.

Johnny English
Johnny English - Re: ATTENTION ESA. BAN VENUS THE ORIGINAL
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 131
View Profile
Posted: 2019-08-21 07:41:54
Edited: 2019-08-21 07:44:03

Lots of 'Originals' going around nowadays !
Even Gabe seems like he's an Original's original.
Inquisitive1
Inquisitive1 - Re: ATTENTION ESA. BAN VENUS THE ORIGINAL
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 153
View Profile
Posted: 2019-08-21 07:56:40

Lol Johnny English. True.
[deleted]
Less than 10 posts
Posted: 2019-08-21 08:02:01

N4P

Been called many things.

One post warrior ?

Priceless !!!!!

[deleted]
Less than 10 posts
Posted: 2019-08-21 08:05:03

Johnny English

The Originals : As they say : Always and Forever......

Is that me ????

JelebiVreeter
JelebiVreeter - Re: ATTENTION ESA. BAN VENUS THE ORIGINAL
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 218
View Profile
Posted: 2019-08-21 08:06:24

On 2019-08-20 15:25:28 lookingforfun29 said:

You loan money at your own risk unfortunatly, I have learned the hard way.

Good luck in resolving this

Preach on boss. Most of us punters have a story to tell of losing money to rogue WGs.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.