Navigation
Kimmylee
Kimmylee - Please allow me to lead your cock
Please allow me to lead your cock
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 4282
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-08-21 13:41:31

An endless urge in me to 'tell' those who decide to enter my pussy to at least allow me to lead.

I'm no actor so don't pump me like one when I'm having my COWGIRL moment. It takes away the rhythm and flow and sets the sad blues in my mind.

Who cares? Kimmylee does because I had already sized your cock to enter my right passages so you don't think I am faking my orgasm. I love to orgasm even now I'm thinking of having an extreme one because some don't allow me to take the lead.

Relax and feel the warmth of the pussy and it will lead you to Paradise. Then you'll have your turn.

Synchronicity does not work for everyone. That's why I'm here to assist.

Understood?!!!!
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Please allow me to lead your cock
Re: Please allow me to lead your cock
Less than 10 posts
Posted: 2019-08-21 13:44:27

A woman should always be in charge...to start off with
primebeef
primebeef - Re: Please allow me to lead your cock
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 279
View Profile
Posted: 2019-08-21 13:45:29

Amazing amazing post well thought articulate and true
Kimmylee
Kimmylee - Re: Please allow me to lead your cock
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 4283
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-08-21 13:54:29

@primebeef....Thank you dear for that!

In all honesty it's a serious plead. I dislike being left with a sad dripping pussy, that ends up taking it's sexual frustration revenge on an innocent cock. I take my orgasms very seriously as they release tensions in me.
Kimmylee
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 4284
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-08-21 14:16:56

On 2019-08-21 13:44:27 Wickedness II said:
A woman should always be in charge...to start off with

Personally, I enjoy a man who leads to some extent and I can be submissive to his whim but if he says he likes me on top, it becomes my turn to sit on it and do my thing.

Surely he must allow his cock to explore because I'm opening my tunnel to pleasure.
Kimmylee
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 4382
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-09-10 13:00:42

It's true when they say ask and you shall receive.

I am glad to hear that my plea was heard and I received bountiful of orgasms for leading certain cocks to paradise.

Riding them good without any complaints. It's like pussy juices body painting the hard cocks to a masterpiece.

Thank you gentlemen (you know who you are) you for pleasing me in such a manner. Your cocks rock hard and I applaud you for letting me lead. My pussy is happy to it's full satisfaction.

You travel across the seas, across the country as well as from city to city to come and see Kimmylee.

I applaud you till we meet again.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.