Navigation
[deleted]
[deleted] - turnover
turnover
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2019-08-27 07:00:09

unlikely that esa will give me the stats so maybe just some anecdotal views from the purple folks please? :)

i have the habit of adding ladies to my favorites even before i went there as a "keep in mind" (while i also keep favs that are indeed favs.)

so the result is that i could have 10+ persons of "maybe" status on that list. but here is the thing, at the moment there are about 5 of them showing as "no longer active". is this a generalisable ratio of industry attrition?
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: turnover
Re: turnover
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2019-08-27 07:46:05

Not necessarily. There are many other factors at play.

Yes some ladies leave the industry but others quite simply leave the platform for whatever reason.

For some, it's for good while others do eventually come back.
Massage Inc
Massage Inc - Re: turnover
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2230
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-08-27 09:04:06

And some pause their adverts just cause they are not working that day or for a few days cause they have flu or for whatever reason.
The lady pays for a certain amount of days and when she is not avail for more than two days they sometimes pause the advert to save those days.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: turnover
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2019-08-27 09:48:54

On 2019-08-27 09:04:06 Massage Inc said:
And some pause their adverts just cause they are not working that day or for a few days cause they have flu or for whatever reason.
The lady pays for a certain amount of days and when she is not avail for more than two days they sometimes pause the advert to save those days.

didnt know. tnx :)

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.