Navigation
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Punting may have e saved my marraige
Re: Punting may have e saved my marraige
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2019-08-29 22:26:27

How the fuck can you go on for 9 years without a BJ...?

That is human rights abuse and you are very brave...

Fuck sakes what is this world coming to?

The end is naai...
Mandy
Mandy - Re: Punting may have e saved my marraige
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 39
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-08-29 22:31:34
Edited: 2019-08-29 22:34:56

On 2019-08-29 20:43:46 patricepryme said:
Need4Passion, your experience speaks volumes.

I recently had a debate with some colleagues over something similar. Basically I was arguing that if you start dating a woman and she wants you to wait months, on end, before letting you smash, she's actually not interested in you and just wants to see how compliant you are so she can use you for resources or whatever. I tried stressing that you should only get into relationships with women that make it clear they desire you sexually and are not just in love with you but are "in lust" with you as well.

I made it clear that if the woman doesn't let me smash by the 3rd date, I'm gone, to which my female colleague responded that I deserved a punch in the face lol.

Unfortunately, to many guys out here are still choking on the blue pill so there's no getting through to them...

Hmmmm...I have to disagree you should be more worried if I let you "smash" on the first/second date then clearly I'm not seeing anything long term with you or dont care to have you persue me in future, yes roles have drastically changed in society where women seem to be doing most of the persuing(euwww lol). Call me old fashioned but I believe you should be my protecter, provider and cherish me.I'm not going to delve into the basic psychology of sex but your analogy is all wrong sir ;)
patricepryme
patricepryme - Re: Punting may have e saved my marraige
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 17
View Profile
Posted: 2019-08-30 06:35:00
Edited: 2019-08-30 06:37:32

On 2019-08-29 22:31:34 Mandy said:
On 2019-08-29 20:43:46 patricepryme said: Need4Passion, your experience speaks volumes.

I recently had a debate with some colleagues over something similar. Basically I was arguing that if you start dating a woman and she wants you to wait months, on end, before letting you smash, she's actually not interested in you and just wants to see how compliant you are so she can use you for resources or whatever. I tried stressing that you should only get into relationships with women that make it clear they desire you sexually and are not just in love with you but are "in lust" with you as well.

I made it clear that if the woman doesn't let me smash by the 3rd date, I'm gone, to which my female colleague responded that I deserved a punch in the face lol.

Unfortunately, to many guys out here are still choking on the blue pill so there's no getting through to them...

Hmmmm...I have to disagree you should be more worried if I let you "smash" on the first/second date then clearly I'm not seeing anything long term with you or dont care to have you persue me in future, yes roles have drastically changed in society where women seem to be doing most of the persuing(euwww lol). Call me old fashioned but I believe you should be my protecter, provider and cherish me.I'm not going to delve into the basic psychology of sex but your analogy is all wrong sir ;)

I know my views aren't mainstream but I'm not trying to convince anyone. I know how the game is. I've been subjected to women who just wanted to use me (to be entertained and for attention, resources, etc.) and weren't actually interested in me. Never again.

For me to be in relationship with a woman, whether short term or long term, she has to desire me as much as I desire her. Women like sex and want it just as much, if not more, than men. They are just way more pickier than us guys - that's all it is. It's not about jumping through hoops and proving you can wait ages for it. You're just showing her she can control you.

Don't believe the hype...
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Punting may have e saved my marraige
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2019-08-30 06:47:18
Edited: 2019-08-30 06:48:43

On 2019-08-30 06:35:00 patricepryme said:
On 2019-08-29 22:31:34 Mandy said: On 2019-08-29 20:43:46 patricepryme said: Need4Passion, your experience speaks volumes.

I know my views aren't mainstream but I'm not trying to convince anyone. I know how the game is. I've been subjected to women who just wanted to use me (to be entertained and for attention, resources, etc.) and weren't actually interested in me. Never again.

For me to be in relationship with a woman, whether short term or long term, she has to desire me as much as I desire her. Women like sex and want it just as much, if not more, than men. They are just way more pickier than us guys - that's all it is. It's not about jumping through hoops and proving you can wait ages for it. You're just showing her she can control you.

Don't believe the hype...

You hold those views because you've been used by women in the past. How you view "the game" has been distorted by this. You will lose out on making great connections out there if you don't change your mindset.

Based on your posts, I'm going to assume that you're still very young.
Mandy
Mandy - Re: Punting may have e saved my marraige
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 40
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-08-30 07:02:16
Edited: 2019-08-30 07:02:34

Exactly what Realrod is saying...not every female is out to destroy you sir :) we can't all be held accountable for the bad apples that you have chosen in the past. I could be resentful with all men bc of my past relationships but I choose not be... why? Because I can only blame myself for choosing the wrong people and not having the patience to actually pick the right one...I hope you get what I'm saying ?anyways have a lovely weekend happy punting ;)xx
786dadzn
786dadzn - Re: Punting may have e saved my marraige
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 901
View Profile
Posted: 2019-08-30 23:09:08
Edited: 2019-08-30 23:10:41

Basically everybody's experiences are different and it's extremely difficult to put a blanket rule for all. We all have to try n make it better and if not then keep the peace and enjoy the ESA babes. Many times men are at fault without realising it and the key is communication which just never gets sorted out until all the dirty laundry makes its ugly appearance, same goes for many wives who are just not aware of the needs & wants of their husbands so think all is well until the sheet hits the fan and this always happens when there's no load shedding lmao. Anyway my point is each to his own and many times or alot of times there's an ulterior motive which the opp sex will never know and keep guessing. Gone are the days of our forefathers where they were content and lived with a smile when if they had just one plain meal on the table. I can go on listening for hours to my elderly family members talking about the old days , part of me wishes I was around that time and part of me thinks there was no ESA fun back then like today... cuntfusion

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.