Navigation
Bbw Nadia
Bbw Nadia - And I didn't answer my phone
And I didn't answer my phone
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 3619
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-08-30 20:19:56

Well I had the most awesome booking around midday . That kind where its all so good that when I got up off the bed it felt like I was standing on someone else's legs. So after a booking like that any other punter will be wasting his money on me. And thats why I didn't answer my phone this afternoon. I went out and felt as i was walking on air.
I will be available tomorrow from 2pm till late. So call early to book your spot. I am able to answer calls and whatsapp earlier but def cannot take bookings till 2pm. Normal business hours apply on Sunday
Louise
Louise - Re: And I didn't answer my phone
Re: And I didn't answer my phone
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 15
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-08-31 09:00:56

..was smiling at this post because I know that feeling. One/two/3 hours and I am ruined (in a good way) for rest of the day. I literally clear my book. I don't bother to make adds available.. It is good when its good. Would just not be fair to see anyone else after that,as I am sexually milked in every single way there is nothing left to share with the next guy..takes a few hours to recover and get legs to return to full functionality.
I enjoy every single one of my punters as I take as much as I give. And guys absolutely love that, if they wanted a lady that just laid there for them to use, they would buy a damn blowup doll and not come punting.;)
Bbw Nadia
Bbw Nadia - Re: And I didn't answer my phone
Re: And I didn't answer my phone
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 3620
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-08-31 10:07:24

On 2019-08-31 09:00:56 Louise said:
..was smiling at this post because I know that feeling. One/two/3 hours and I am ruined (in a good way) for rest of the day. I literally clear my book. I don't bother to make adds available.. It is good when its good. Would just not be fair to see anyone else after that,as I am sexually milked in every single way there is nothing left to share with the next guy..takes a few hours to recover and get legs to return to full functionality.
I enjoy every single one of my punters as I take as much as I give. And guys absolutely love that, if they wanted a lady that just laid there for them to use, they would buy a damn blowup doll and not come punting.;)

Exactly. This guy was just on another level.I didn't wanna be touched afterwards. However if he could stay longer I would have been at it all day.I have seen him beforea few years ago but it wasn't this good back then

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.