Navigation
SilverWolf
SilverWolf - Re: Who needs silicone implants........
Re: Who needs silicone implants........
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 839
View Profile
Posted: 2019-09-02 09:27:08

On 2019-09-02 08:56:43 Lacey said:
I did mine 4 months ago and I couldn't be happier. They look natural and feel soft. Not hard balls on my chest.

Meg yours are gorgeous by the way xxx

Why though? Yours were perfect already.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Who needs silicone implants........
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2019-09-02 09:34:16

I did mine 4 months ago and I couldn't be happier. They look natural and feel soft. Not hard balls on my chest.

Can't wait to see them on friday!!!
JelebiVreeter
JelebiVreeter - Re: Who needs silicone implants........
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 250
View Profile
Posted: 2019-09-02 10:01:55

From observation, there are some ladies who could afford a expensive doctors while others couldn't. That's probably why some ladies' fake tits look and feel good while others' look and feel horrible.

What I can't understand tho is why some ladies with perfect natural boobs go for implants. And there were a number of ladies over the years. I just dont understand it.
Veronica Franco
Veronica Franco - Re: Who needs silicone implants........
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 6914
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-09-02 10:10:04

On 2019-09-02 10:01:55 JelebiVreeter said:
From observation, there are some ladies who could afford a expensive doctors while others couldn't. That's probably why some ladies' fake tits look and feel good while others' look and feel horrible.

What I can't understand tho is why some ladies with perfect natural boobs go for implants. And there were a number of ladies over the years. I just dont understand it.

Fact...girls business increased along with their self esteem after getting implants! Seen it through the years! It makes the rest feel inadequate and like they need a pair to be successful.
Meg
Meg - Re: Who needs silicone implants........
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 6824
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-09-02 10:16:33

Congratulations on your lovely twins my girl. Hope they make you really happy. You look stunning.
Mia ( The Original )
Mia ( The Original ) - Re: Who needs silicone implants........
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 3805
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-09-02 10:21:34

It is something I am eventually looking at. Anyone willing to contribute lol.

The cost is scary shit.

Mia
Meg
Meg - Re: Who needs silicone implants........
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 6825
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-09-02 10:21:52
Edited: 2019-09-02 10:23:33

On 2019-09-02 10:10:04 Veronica Franco said:
On 2019-09-02 10:01:55 JelebiVreeter said: From observation, there are some ladies who could afford a expensive doctors while others couldn't. That's probably why some ladies' fake tits look and feel good while others' look and feel horrible.

Fact...girls business increased along with their self esteem after getting implants! Seen it through the years! It makes the rest feel inadequate and like they need a pair to be successful.

No Vee I didn't do it to be successful. I exercise my boobs away...it looked like 2 disprens on a ironing board.
I believe everyone change to make them feel better about themselves. Some grow hair; sum tummy tucked and and...
But if you fucked in the head and have a low self esteem a pair of boobs won't help.
Do I feel better?
Yes because now I don't look like a little boy if I do exercise excessively.
Veronica Franco
Veronica Franco - Re: Who needs silicone implants........
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 6916
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-09-02 10:41:13

On 2019-09-02 10:21:52 Meg said:

No Vee I didn't do it to be successful. I exercise my boobs away...it looked like 2 disprens on a ironing board.
I believe everyone change to make them feel better about themselves. Some grow hair; sum tummy tucked and and...
But if you fucked in the head and have a low self esteem a pair of boobs won't help.
Do I feel better?
Yes because now I don't look like a little boy if I do exercise excessively.

Success is actually relative to your state of mind and confidence Meg. I never mentioned names, but in general, I have seen it for myself with many ladies. It's not always a personal attack on you!
Trisha
Trisha - Re: Who needs silicone implants........
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 175
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-09-02 11:02:27

On 2019-09-01 17:39:51 Lalaa No.1 said:
some of us.......

#silicone
#thatmomentwhenyoucantstopstaringatyourtitties

But you have nice boobies
#blessed
Ms Paige
Ms Paige - Re: Who needs silicone implants........
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 3113
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-09-02 11:05:34

I love my implants... no wait... I'm in love with my implants... and I don't care what others think... :)))

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.