GreyKnight
GreyKnight - Re: COMMUNICATION
Re: COMMUNICATION
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 2453
View Profile
Posted: 2019-09-10 10:55:05

On 2019-09-10 10:07:20 Bbw Nadia said:
On 2019-09-10 08:39:05 Louise said: How your text is worded will also determine a response or not.. " hey baby/babes" and nothing else will def get no response..;). Explain reason for text and not a call. Enquire availability and rates. I am pretty sure ones u have that info, sneaking a trip to car or parking lot out of earshot to "fetch forgotten wallet/ papers ect" can't be that difficult if you really want to set an appoint. Then make that call...
Exactly!
The average enquiry call is about 1-2 mins. Surely you can get to a secluded spot for 2 mins.

While I agree on the "wording of text" statement, I am sorry but don't agree on the phone call thing. I sympathise with FMS as we are also busy people in our working lives. We can't just phone every now and again hoping the lady will pick up the phone. Most of the times they don't pick up as they are in bookings and then we go into meetings etc so we can't make another call for a couple of hours. I honestly think some ladies over estimate how desperate we are to see them. Most of us just phone the next available lady on our list if the first one doesn't pick up. Sounds harsh I know but it's the cold hard truth.

That's why I am a staunch supporter of the ESA PM system. The lady can then read and repsond to the message when she is free and able to. And as such she doesn't lose a potential booking and new client. Unfortunately a lot of guys abuse text message systems and piss off the ladies which I also understand.

This topic has been discussed many times through the years and there has never been an answer to the problem.

Bottom line we punters can't just phone whenever we want and whenever it suits the ladies and we can't keep on phoning every 30min or so until the lady picks up one day (one also looks like a stalker then btw)
And some ladies don't like text messages for well justified reasons as some guys are fucking assholes. There's also the safety factor, she needs to hear your voice and your tone, demeanor etc.

It's a conundrum.

What I have learned is that some ladies prefer a phone call for the first visit and once she knows you she'll be ok with a WA or SMS booking confirmation in future.

Just my 2c
Rocket1
Rocket1 - Re: COMMUNICATION
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 12
View Profile
Posted: 2019-09-10 11:01:21

On 2019-09-10 10:46:33 Louise said:
[QUOTE;1998792;Meg]

All of the above mentioned..
And don't forget..

Do you have a bf.
Wanna date.
Do you wanna be friends.
Can u meet me at just for drinks first then I will decide.
Or worse of the worst...

A unasked for dic pic with a text saying.. Will this work for you?

LOL I couldn't help but laugh at this, I truly agree that calls are better than an SMS also much more professional and respectful.
Meg
Meg - Re: COMMUNICATION
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 6907
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-09-10 11:21:08
Edited: 2019-09-10 11:25:17

On 2019-09-10 10:46:33 Louise said:
[QUOTE;1998792;Meg]

All of the above mentioned..
And don't forget..

Do you have a bf.
Wanna date.
Do you wanna be friends.
Can u meet me at just for drinks first then I will decide.
Or worse of the worst...

A unasked for dic pic with a text saying.. Will this work for you?

Look a nice dick pic from The person you really like is fine.
This isn't a invite to receive dick pics please!

But some men think we don't know what that tools look's like.

How can we forget?
If we are blessed we see them everyday..every shape and size.
Ohh wow yes don't forget the dating msgs. Lol.
Meg
Meg - Re: COMMUNICATION
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 6908
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-09-10 11:23:45

What I have learned is that some ladies prefer a phone call for the first visit and once she knows you she'll be ok with a WA or SMS booking confirmation in future.

Correct.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: COMMUNICATION
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2019-09-10 11:32:59

Great points you raised GreyKnight. As in all aspects Communication is Key.
Ziske
Ziske - Re: COMMUNICATION
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2959
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-09-10 12:12:50

I also prefer phone calls, however I also completely understand that there are times when making calls are hard. Be it work, nervousness, or an unappropriate place or time

I will respond to PM's, emails and whatsapp. I don't respond to sms as it takes my airtime unlike with whatsapp. For the life of me, don't whatsapp call or video call me I WILL NOT ANSWER, rather take that time and give me an ordinary phone call

I love responding to potential clients who are serious about wanting to make a booking and enquiring the necessary info. Yes I have had my share of dick pics and timewasters. You will be blocked immediately
EvilAngel
EvilAngel - Re: COMMUNICATION
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1048
View Profile
Posted: 2019-09-10 12:41:55

I hear what the ladies say but agree with GN.
I for one dont like to make a phone call for various reasons and one I always feeling nervous and sometime cant hear everything the lady tells me, and it feel redicilus to ask again.
But till now mostly whatsup or ESA mesage work for me. Done all my queries and bookings with that and never have problems. Only phones twise ladies who only would give more info via phone call.
EvilAngel
EvilAngel - Re: COMMUNICATION
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1049
View Profile
Posted: 2019-09-10 12:43:42

On 2019-09-10 12:12:50 Ziske said:

I will respond to PM's, emails and whatsapp.

Thank you Ziska. You always respond to my whatsups. Another visit is due soon
Ziske
Ziske - Re: COMMUNICATION
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2960
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-09-10 13:00:36

On 2019-09-10 12:43:42 EvilAngel said:
On 2019-09-10 12:12:50 Ziske said:

I will respond to PM's, emails and whatsapp.

Thank you Ziska. You always respond to my whatsups. Another visit is due soon

You're welcome and yes a visit is due soon as you are one of the September winners of my competition come to think of it :-) xxx
Davistarr
Davistarr - Re: COMMUNICATION
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 322
View Profile
Posted: 2019-09-10 14:22:31

I always prefer speaking to a female b4 booking, there tone of voice says alot bout her attitude, u can then make up ur mind to just say wrong number and end calk or carryon and get more details...my 10 cents worth

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.