Navigation
in69
in69 - Re: ESA Spring Social 2019 at Heaven on Earth!!!!
Re: ESA Spring Social 2019 at Heaven on Earth!!!!
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 2200
View Profile
Posted: 2019-09-13 10:55:52

On 2019-09-13 10:31:38 semensquirter said:
in69...I think we missed each other.
Maybe next time....

as I said you squirted too early... Should have hang in there..you know the fun begins when the sunsets... Next time
Be-sensual
Be-sensual - Re: ESA Spring Social 2019 at Heaven on Earth!!!!
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 743
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-09-13 10:58:38

Thank you to Steve, Arizona and Boobs for a stunning event.
It was nice to put some faces to the names that keep us so entertained on the forum and to meet some of the other advertisers, you ladies are all stunning.

Bailey, Cora and Kc, thank you for being the stars that you are.. Be-Sensual is lucky to have you and the other ladies who unfortunately couldn't make it to the social.

in69 and Boobs53, thank you for taking such could care of me and the ladies, you are true gentlemen.

in69
in69 - Re: ESA Spring Social 2019 at Heaven on Earth!!!!
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 2201
View Profile
Posted: 2019-09-13 11:21:13

On 2019-09-13 10:58:38 Be-sensual said:
Thank you to Steve, Arizona and Boobs for a stunning event.
It was nice to put some faces to the names that keep us so entertained on the forum and to meet some of the other advertisers, you ladies are all stunning.

Bailey, Cora and Kc, thank you for being the stars that you are.. Be-Sensual is lucky to have you and the other ladies who unfortunately couldn't make it to the social.

in69 and Boobs53, thank you for taking such could care of me and the ladies, you are true gentlemen.

it was only a pleasure Eve,
cremesoda
cremesoda - Re: ESA Spring Social 2019 at Heaven on Earth!!!!
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 21
View Profile
Posted: 2019-09-13 11:46:27

It was great to meet so many of you yesterday.

Coming into the day, I was really nervous, not knowing anyone and being a bit reserved myself - I nearly turned back when I got to the Lynwood off ramp. But the ladies and gentlemen that I met made me feel really at home.

To the organizers, Arizona, Boobs, Steve, thank you for all your effort! Ari, you are gorgeous and have such a kind heart; Boobs, you are a true gentleman, and Steve your hospitality (as always) was exceptional.

I didn't get to meet everyone there but I'll do better at the next one - I'll try not to be as reserved.

The highlight for me was definitely Francesca, what a show!

Tamar and Matt, thanks for the prize!

I'll also be using my 1 month free VIP membership at HoE.

cs
Crave
Crave - Re: ESA Spring Social 2019 at Heaven on Earth!!!!
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1583
View Profile
Posted: 2019-09-13 12:20:10

Oh and Arz, thanks for making sure the pool was nice and warm - A little wetness never hurt anyone - my first swim this Spring!
Climax
Climax - Re: ESA Spring Social 2019 at Heaven on Earth!!!!
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 4459
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-09-13 12:54:52

Arz always on point with planning these socials, BOOBS and uncle Steve made a great choice making you the party planner, thank you all for an amazing get together...

The hostesses did a great job making sure we're taken care off, even uncle Steve was hands on making sure we eat...thanks a mill...

Tamar, Tamar, Tamar, hhhmmm girl, if you were a working girl,,,angazi, I don't know, got me drooling so bad, you're oh so sexy, great personality and all it was awesome meeting you...welcome back after unbanning yourself;-))

Matt always so professionally on point, it was great meeting you again...can the ladies get the "met in person badge"?

All the guys I met, it was great meeting you, some of you I just wanna do the things that makes the Climax happen to you...

Ladies my ladies, you were such good company you made me dance, as bad a dancer that I am, I had a jolly great time with you...

The lady stripper left me at, drool, drool, drool...i really enjoyed her entertaining us...

I enjoyed myself, thank you guys...

Sassy Miss Monika
Sassy Miss Monika - Re: ESA Spring Social 2019 at Heaven on Earth!!!!
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1445
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-09-13 13:12:55

Wow what a fun time i had. After being quiet for sometime. Good vibes Great company. Thank You Uncle Steve , ESA team and Arizona deff good memories
BenitoMusolini
BenitoMusolini - Re: ESA Spring Social 2019 at Heaven on Earth!!!!
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 79
View Profile
Posted: 2019-09-13 13:15:43

To Arizona and the team, thank you so much organising the Social and it was absolutely fantastic yo meet some handle names in person, it was my first social and even though o had to leave early i enjoyed myself..... Next one i am the last to leave!!!! Thanks again Ari!!!
Meg
Meg - Re: ESA Spring Social 2019 at Heaven on Earth!!!!
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 6948
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-09-13 15:38:44

Yes that would be a great idea getting a met in person badge...please ESA?
Meg
Meg - Re: ESA Spring Social 2019 at Heaven on Earth!!!!
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 6949
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-09-13 15:40:22

Climax and Nikki was great meeting you ladies. Sorry I didn't get the chance to meet everyone. Who knows perhaps on a next occasion.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.