Navigation
Kingsman
Kingsman - Eyebrows FFS
Eyebrows FFS
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1528
View Profile
Posted: 2019-09-17 08:20:46

Ladies, there are some things which tend to get a little out of control when it comes to trends.

Eyebrows is one of the big ones. Please please don't take these trends too far, I recall when eyebrows looked like the McD Arches and even when someone was sad and upset they still looked SHOCKED.
Then there was the band across the face that had a gentle fade in the Centre, which made ladies look totally expressionless even when they were in the throws of extract in full blown orgasm.

There's a newly listed advertiser who seems to have taken the latest eyebrow thing to the next level, I can't deal just looking at it
semensquirter
semensquirter - Re: Eyebrows FFS
Re: Eyebrows FFS
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 4336
View Profile
Posted: 2019-09-17 08:24:34

On 2019-09-17 08:20:46 Kingsman said:
... and even when someone was sad and upset they still looked SHOCKED...

That put a smile on my face...hehehehe
JelebiVreeter
JelebiVreeter - Re: Eyebrows FFS
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 309
View Profile
Posted: 2019-09-17 08:30:08

Lol, I mentioned this last year sometime.

Fuck knows why any lady would shave off her natural eyebrows just to draw it back with what looks like a cokeypen.

flare02
flare02 - Re: Eyebrows FFS
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 95
View Profile
Posted: 2019-09-17 08:31:58

Ladies, there are some things which tend to get a little out of control when it comes to trends.

Eyebrows is one of the big ones. Please please don't take these trends too far, I recall when eyebrows looked like the McD Arches and even when someone was sad and upset they still looked SHOCKED.
Then there was the band across the face that had a gentle fade in the Centre, which made ladies look totally expressionless even when they were in the throws of extract in full blown orgasm.

There's a newly listed advertiser who seems to have taken the latest eyebrow thing to the next level, I can't deal just looking at it

Hahaha we get it...so its not the blue eyes that caught your attention but her eyebrows LOL
Bbw Nadia
Bbw Nadia - Re: Eyebrows FFS
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 3666
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-09-17 08:32:59
Edited: 2019-09-17 08:33:23

Some of us like to draw and colour in.
nsasexguy
nsasexguy - Re: Eyebrows FFS
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 80
View Profile
Posted: 2019-09-17 08:35:03

There I was thinking I was the only old fart that just did not get this crazy fad.

That's why I enjoy ESA, most of the other punters are just like me.

Thanks for raising this issue @Kingsman
Arhwen
Arhwen - Re: Eyebrows FFS
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 8772
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-09-17 08:37:53
Edited: 2019-09-17 08:38:28

Shame on you guys.

Instead of laughing at the lady rather book her and help her right.

Ps. Remember she is a new advertiser and probably does not know any better. In fact she probably isn't even aware that this thread is posted.

Other than her eye brows I think she looks good.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Eyebrows FFS
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2019-09-17 08:40:38

A lot of eyebrows are being raised by this issue.

Very true Bbw Nadia, but in school we were taught to colour INSIDE the lines! ;)
JelebiVreeter
JelebiVreeter - Re: Eyebrows FFS
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 312
View Profile
Posted: 2019-09-17 08:42:05
Edited: 2019-09-17 08:45:10

On 2019-09-17 08:37:53 Arhwen said:
Shame on you guys.

Instead of laughing at the lady rather book her and help her right.

Ps. Remember she is a new advertiser and probably does not know any better. In fact she probably isn't even aware that this thread is posted.

Other than her eye brows I think she looks good.

It's not only in this industry. Even the cashiers at Checkers do this.

But can the ladies explain why they do this to themselves .

Edit: I looked at the new profiles and I think which profile is being referred to. But doesn't look like hers was shaved off, still natural. It's the shaved off eyebrows that freaks me the shit out!
CharlieMasheen
CharlieMasheen - Re: Eyebrows FFS
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 50
View Profile
Posted: 2019-09-17 08:44:26

I can't stop....
The one I saw is not a new advertiser and besides, that's no excuse.
Still can't stop.....

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.