Navigation
[deleted]
[deleted] - Does LOVE exist here...
Does LOVE exist here...
Less than 10 posts
Posted: 2019-09-17 12:02:35

Im sure that alot of the punters and even the girls have been in the situation where you met someone here and actually fell in love.....

Is it possible or is it just that one falls in love with the idea...

Im really interested in your thoughts
Kim
Kim - Re: Does LOVE exist here...
Re: Does LOVE exist here...
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 258
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-09-17 15:41:38

Well I've meet one lady who married her regular punter. They have 2 kids together now. She is literally the one wg I know who fell in love with her punter and married him
gunts
gunts - Re: Does LOVE exist here...
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 302
View Profile
Posted: 2019-09-17 15:57:26

It does happen, Yes. It is natural for humans.
Sadly 99,999% of those end in tears.
Victoria
Victoria - Re: Does LOVE exist here...
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2472
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-09-17 15:59:06

I made the mistake of believing that a punter can fall in love with a wg. Got married to him left the biz and started a new life. Im still paying dearly for it. Love does NOT exist in this world. A punter will always throw this back in our faces. Its the rarest thing If it 'works'. I know a few others who also made the mistake of falling for punters and its the same for them too.
EvilAngel
EvilAngel - Re: Does LOVE exist here...
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1071
View Profile
Posted: 2019-09-17 16:10:51

I think its possable.
But as Victoria said this world may always have an influence for both sides.
For the ladies: will they ever trust you not to vissit someone else, especialy the ones that are involved.
For the men: will you ever trust the lady not to do it still as a site income because alot of the ladies partners dont know what they do.
But yes there are 2 ladies that I know I can easly fall for them if Im allow it.
Doubleslappedass
Doubleslappedass - Re: Does LOVE exist here...
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1106
View Profile
Posted: 2019-09-17 16:15:58

This Seems like a stupid place to look for love, try tinder or go to a pub or club, you probably have more luck there.. this is a transactional sex site , I am sure there are very rare stories where people have fallen in love while buying a car at second hand car dealership, or fallen in love in a doctor patient relationship but it ain't the norm..
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Does LOVE exist here...
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2019-09-17 16:39:49

No matter who says what love is earned and even here love can be earned...infatuation however is another story...

...Oh and by the way: "Love is not love which alters when alteration finds."
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Does LOVE exist here...
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2019-09-17 16:40:30

On 2019-09-17 15:41:38 Kim said:
Well I've meet one lady who married her regular punter. They have 2 kids together now. She is literally the one wg I know who fell in love with her punter and married him

Kim

Show me who your friends are and I will know who you are...

...hahaha...
Simone
Simone - Re: Does LOVE exist here...
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 304
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-09-17 17:18:01

On 2019-09-17 12:02:35 Kirr said:
Im sure that alot of the punters and even the girls have been in the situation where you met someone here and actually fell in love.....

Is it possible or is it just that one falls in love with the idea...
The answer is NO.
No it doesn't exist.

Im really interested in your thoughts

Caressa
Caressa - Re: Does LOVE exist here...
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1369
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-09-17 17:28:34
Edited: 2019-09-17 17:41:18

It is possible I'm a witness and I continue to witness it.It's amazing at what can happen the moment we stop seeing each other as clients, service providers and start seeing each other as humans with feelings.You fall in love with the person accept their flaws,blemishes.

It is possible to find love on here,the problem is that clients have the mentality that service providers are after their money,desperate to leave the industry and service providers have the mentality that clients are just after sex and they claim to love all the ladies on here in order to get free sex.If we can change our mindset love can be find here.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.