Navigation
[deleted]
[deleted] - divorce advise
divorce advise
Less than 10 posts
Posted: 2019-09-18 15:09:44

Where do i start, i have been married now for many years and have 2 great kids, but really think my marriage is over and i am to blame for many this that caused it but my wife can accept the fact that i am struggling to get over the fact that for yrs she has been sleeping with my FRIENDS and even a close family member, i also cheated with working girls on this site, she has informed me that she has applied for a divorce. I am all alone where i live and have no family or friends to support me i really dont know what to do on the one hand i think a divorce is the best option but then i keep thinking what is going to happen to my kids, i will have to lawyer up and find out what to do
Kim
Kim - Re: divorce advise
Re: divorce advise
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 272
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-09-18 17:02:09

Best thing is not be alone, even if it's a co worker, a neighbour etc, it's always good to have some sort of support structure. I'm really sorry you are going through this. Take it one step at a time and see your kids as often as possible
Doubleslappedass
Doubleslappedass - Re: divorce advise
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1107
View Profile
Posted: 2019-09-18 17:17:38

Does she have proof of your infidelities? Do you have proof of hers? Find out who her lawyers are, phone them for a quote and then hire a lawyer more expensive .. do not let her sour your relationship with your kids .. good luck this shit will destroy the man you are, hit the gym and start doing some social club things, golf , tennis etc you will soon find guys who have been through this before..
Kooni
Kooni - Re: divorce advise
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 162
View Profile
Posted: 2019-09-18 17:18:05
Edited: 2019-09-18 17:18:39

This could be your ticket to an early retirement.

1. Sue each and everyone she has or are still sleeping with for part of the reason why your marriage are breaking up. They as your friends, are knowingly having sex with a married lady and is part of the reason she wants a divorce.

2. You could get custody of your kids because of her behaviour.

3. Get a female laywer, they the best to protect your interests when your spouse are the one sleeping around.
Doubleslappedass
Doubleslappedass - Re: divorce advise
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1108
View Profile
Posted: 2019-09-18 17:19:14

Oh yeah , and fuck her sister or best friend in a couple of years time, remember revenge is a dish best served cold , against a wall..
vampirezn
vampirezn - Re: divorce advise
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 430
View Profile
Posted: 2019-09-18 17:19:59

What Kooni said
Louise
Louise - Re: divorce advise
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 54
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-09-18 17:29:05

The big D word..
Never a easy thing..
If there is any hope of permanent reconciliation and peace and forgiveness( must be from both sides). Then don't give up.. Try a separation to give both of you time to think about the big D.. Sometimes a step back is all we need to recentre ourselves. If there is definitely not even a 1% chance of it being fixed step away from it in a dignified manner.. Kids don't need to be at the centre of the mess and be stuck their while you fight over spoons and the dining room table. Sometimes the only way to make things right is by admitting its is wrong in the first place and moving forward on your separate ways.

[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: divorce advise
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2019-09-18 17:54:04

On 2019-09-18 17:29:05 Louise said:
The big D word..
Never a easy thing..
If there is any hope of permanent reconciliation and peace and forgiveness( must be from both sides). Then don't give up.. Try a separation to give both of you time to think about the big D.. Sometimes a step back is all we need to recentre ourselves. If there is definitely not even a 1% chance of it being fixed step away from it in a dignified manner.. Kids don't need to be at the centre of the mess and be stuck their while you fight over spoons and the dining room table. Sometimes the only way to make things right is by admitting its is wrong in the first place and moving forward on your separate ways.

Louise kudo's to you this is extremely sound advise. Well put and food for thought. You should seriously think of being a counselor.

Louise
Louise - Re: divorce advise
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 55
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-09-18 18:37:07

[QUOTE;2011756;Gentlegiant1] On 2019-09-18 17:29:05 ..... should seriously think of being a counselor.

:)experience is a good tutor.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: divorce advise
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2019-09-18 19:07:21
Edited: 2019-09-18 19:07:52

On 2019-09-18 17:29:05 Louise said:
The big D word..
Never a easy thing..

I have to sit this one out. I don't even know who to agree with. I like Kim and Louise responses the most though.

Life goes on regardless.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.