Navigation
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Marriage sex
Re: Marriage sex
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2019-09-19 18:36:53

On 2019-09-19 10:43:40 Ms Paige said:
I don't get it. Why does married woman loose interest in their sex life with hubby?

I was a very jealous wife... I adored my husband. The last thing I wanted was for him to look at other ladies... I NEVER ones had an excuse to have sex with him... I ALWAYS did my make up and hair... ALWAYS wear stylish modern clothes so that he don't have an excuse to look at other woman...
I loved the fact that he wanted me sexually... it's such a turn on to feel wanted by your own husband!!!!
Anyway... in my case, I wasn't enough for him... He got bored and found himself a young lady...

What I learned from marriage sex:
1. If you married a cheater, he/she will always be a cheater...
2. Stop offering "fillet steak" every night... He/she get bored of that too...
3. If you find your parner "cold in bed"... ignore your sex life... give it a cold shoulder, don't talk about it... stop spoiling your partner and play HARD TO GET... Somewhere, somehow it's going to bother him/her...
If they care enough and willing to talk about it, you can tell them that they make you feel unwanted... the reason why you stopped trying... Marriage is a 2 way street... What's good for the one, is good for the other...

Point number 2 is interesting. Are you saying wife or husband must offer a different meal as in one day invite a 3rd party in the mix?
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2019-09-19 18:46:11

I have been married for a year now and sex is slowly deteriorating. It is becoming a mess. I try to help around the house so that she does not get extremely tired so that we could actually have our fun without her saying she is tired. I have a feeling she just prefers not having sex. Or not having sex with me. I do not know.

I have raised my concerns, but we always go back to the same old "not tonight" or her scheduling sex. Even with the scheduled sex, it does not happen.
[deleted]
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2019-09-19 18:52:31
Edited: 2019-09-19 19:27:47

BACKGROUND:

All she wanted to do was to have sex and than snack after that in front of the TV. It felt like she was just using me for sex because she wanted my genetics for babies...

...I'd be tired and sleeping and she would remove the blankets and undress me while I'm still asleep and sprinkle baby powder all over my body and then when I would wake up she would laugh her self silly and push me onto my back and jump on top of me and fuck me like there's no tomorrow.

The other one now again would wake up two hours before the alarm goes off in the morning and would start playing with my balls and cock for over 30 minutes and then take full advantage right after.

These two women used to drain the life out of me. The one was scorpio and the other sagittarius and both tremendously beautiful and sexy.

Ok thats enough background so let us move onto the points:

* Before I met them I already owned my own home and I had no house keeper but my place was clean and everything was in its place because I kept it that way.

* That means that I ran my own household.

* I love food so much that I learned to cook much earlier on in life so I used to do most of the cooking because I just enjoy serving on others. I cooked a storm, dished up and served.

* In conversation I would enable her to speak 80% of the time by prompting her to tell me all about what matters to her.

* My most favorite topics at the time was love not sex and the most important question I asked was how would you like to be loved.

* I used to read in between the lines when they spoke so that I'm able to pick up on important things untold that they themselves were consciously unaware of.

* I paid close attention to their body language so that I'm better able to understand her true nature.

* To be continued...
BurningMan
BurningMan - Re: Marriage sex
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 46
View Profile
Posted: 2019-09-19 18:55:25

The story line sounds all to familiar to me.

"generalization"- once certain woman get married, have children, work life, children, hubby not pulling his weight....drop in desire sets in.

i call it, "i'll get you back, this is all subconsciously". All is forgiven but never forgotten.

Certain woman have valid medical issue. Try and get help..

Making love to a person, lying like a corpse in bed, was ond of the lowest point. That hurts more than the no sex.

Woman dont get it; it is not just sex, its the intimacy, its the touch, that is how humans connect.

It is a joined lived experience to connect spiritualy and to have fun together.(its a connection to a higher purpose if you like)

Watch this video.

https://youtu.be/Ep2MAx95m20
BurningMan
BurningMan - Re: Marriage sex
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 47
View Profile
Posted: 2019-09-19 18:58:06

@paige point number 3.

That doesnt work
[deleted]
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2019-09-19 19:18:08

im told its because folks dont get enough exersize and use the pill too long. combo is lower than ideal testosterones which becomes low/no libido.

anybody know if theres truth to this?
[deleted]
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2019-09-19 19:29:47

Pity so many folks are so hung up on exclusive sex. If wifey likes scrabble and plays that with a friend as hubby does not particularly care for the game no problem. Same goes for his pool or golf.
Then why need it be a problem if you punt and come home for the rest of the picket fence?
Since its not her preference why should I push her and since it is mine, why should she keep me away?

Not the oldest proffession for nothing. Been a dilemma since the old testament :(
Bonzaromeo
Bonzaromeo - Re: Marriage sex
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 206
View Profile
Posted: 2019-09-19 19:53:07

....... lack of intimacy in a marriage is soul destroying.

Just hugs and kisses initiated by my wife would be a good start. Sex would be next level.

Juicy Pussy Slayer, I'm keen to read your sequel post.

I'm of the mind that I've got to try and listen, really listen, harder than I ever have, and maybe, just maybe there is some hope of pulling my marriage into a happier direction.

In the meantime, it's still MG's, to get that vital touch that we all need.
[deleted]
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2019-09-19 19:56:50

I was once married to a beautiful woman.
And before tying the knot, I knew that a happy marriage is something that takes time.... Something you build... And even though she was a virgin and inexperienced... I was patient and was never demanding.

I was (and still is) in good shape, attractive, etc.. And so from my side, there was nothing physically off putting or offensive... But alas I waited and waited.. But my happiness never came...

In the end I gave up and moved on.

It turned that we were just not compatible.

The funny thing is that compatibility is not about your IQ, EQ or beauty.... So if your partner has a thing for burly guys with forests of body hair, then nothing on this earth, is going to disinterest her from this feature that she is attracted to. And you can't hate or condemn your partner for their life choices... We are who we are...

Some guys like their wives fat with big buns and thick thighs and saggy tits... That's what makes them happy and that's what attracts them to their partner...

Similarly, if you like guys who are nerdish or introverted, then that's your choice...

The point is that people sometimes get into relationships or marriage, but they never take a good look at their partners and question if that's the package that they really want....

If your partner is the most loving, sweet, gentle, loyal person in the world, BUT.... he has habits like farting anytime, or playing with his toes while in others company... Or burping, etc, etc... Then that's who they are... Nothing can change people to suit you...

You either accept or move on...

There are many things that can sour a marriage... And sometimes it's small, "insignificant" things..... In many cases its these inconsequential things that make partners loose interest and /or eventually kill the marriage...

Take a good look at yourself and check if there's anything that you're doing wrong... Even if it's unintentional, it can be disasterrous...

Remember that women don't think like men.... We are from Mars (but some men are from uranus) and women are from venus...
BALLYHOO
BALLYHOO - Re: Marriage sex
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 80
View Profile
Posted: 2019-09-19 20:21:38

Okay. Calm down boys. Been married around 15 years. Kid and all.
Best you start fucking your wife and not making love. Being over the threshold of 40 + I experienced that the older they get,the more kinkier. The more you start getting into a fuck fest the better Wifey likes it. Go crazy one night and you will see the difference.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.