Navigation
johndoe69za
johndoe69za - Re: Outcall
Re: Outcall
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1126
View Profile
Posted: 2019-09-23 03:11:47

[QUOTE;2017060;Leedsutd] Why do outcall charges go up so much as compared to incall.
Tourist's like myself feel more safe meeting a lady in our hotel room.
Surely it cant be the transport charges as per her profile page she is very close to your hotel.

The simple answer to the question is because there are punters prepared to pay it.

Same answer to the question why is the second hour charged at the same rate as the first unlike in some international venues.
Probably on the same street.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Outcall
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2019-09-23 05:53:42
Edited: 2019-09-23 05:56:00

On 2019-09-22 23:38:55 Lanavol said:
Sorry, but few if any of the above mentioned reasons explain the higher price, since the additional moneys provide no protection from anything

not protection but its a common understanding in business that higher risk will be rewarded more. so the "service" you are paying for is the risk she takes.

babysitting hours are typically by standard day arrangement and outcall hours often above and beyond.

come on folks, live and let live..
if you dont get any extra value from her then go to her. if theres value in a visit to you,be prepared to pay for it
doctorevil
doctorevil - Re: Outcall
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 359
View Profile
Posted: 2019-09-23 06:12:32

Besides the hour or two you are booking, the lady probably spends another hour to and fro.
Meg
Meg - Re: Outcall
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 7031
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-09-23 09:41:04

On 2019-09-22 22:14:54 Louise said:
On 2019-09-22 22:09:57 Oudniekoud said: you feel safer when she comes to you so you should be willing to pay for the risk she takes.
think back to the other thread where the wg was harrassed by hotel staff?

Thank you for understanding and pointing it out.. ;)

Our risks are multiple from a stupid thing as the "punter" being a prankster that ain't even there at said location when a girl ends up there( waisting her time and money that she paid for cab) to being harassed or even potentially getting assaulted. we do not know who is waiting for us at the destination.. Other than you that sees our profiles and know where we come from and what we willing to do..We as SP's know nothing about you the punter. There is no punters profile anywhere ( and no being a ESA gold member still doesn't tell me what u look like how old you are or how you behave behind closed doors)..

Couldn't say it better.
Yes it's always a risk.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf - Re: Outcall
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 844
View Profile
Posted: 2019-09-23 09:45:06

Outcall charges are exactly the same rate as In-call charges. The only difference is that you as a punter gets a discount for In-call. This is why:

a) You spend petrol/taxi money to get there.
b) You have to get dressed nicely
c) You have to freshen up/shower/brush teeth etc before leaving.
d) You have to make sure your other work/family appointments are scheduled accordingly
e) You have to do the secret walk to the door without being noticed.

You should be thanking the ladies for compensating for the above. ;)
Meg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 7032
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-09-23 09:50:36

On 2019-09-23 03:07:52 johndoe69za said:
Babysitter is part of the cost, that would mean the kids are in the same house where you working. Not a pleasant thought for coitus interuptus

That means you make alternative plans so someone can look after your kids if you do travel.
Does men think pre school's are open 24/7...no they not.
Or perhaps I should start one...
And with what going on today with all the kidnapping I would think any mom in her right mind would wanna choose her kid to be in reliable care..
Ps: I haven't had my kids in my place while working EVER.
But if I have my grandchildren with me (and i know i dont work that day) and I know I need to money I'll pay a friend to look after my babies for that hour or two.
Meg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 7033
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-09-23 09:51:49

On 2019-09-23 05:53:42 ystervark said:
On 2019-09-22 23:38:55 Lanavol said: Sorry, but few if any of the above mentioned reasons explain the higher price, since the additional moneys provide no protection from anything

not protection but its a common understanding in business that higher risk will be rewarded more. so the "service" you are paying for is the risk she takes.

babysitting hours are typically by standard day arrangement and outcall hours often above and beyond.

come on folks, live and let live..
if you dont get any extra value from her then go to her. if theres value in a visit to you,be prepared to pay for it

Thank you.
Kiara (the Original)
Kiara (the Original) - Re: Outcall
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 186
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-09-23 13:15:57

On 2019-09-23 06:12:32 doctorevil said:
Besides the hour or two you are booking, the lady probably spends another hour to and fro.

this is exactly why.. if i do an hour travel.. it's normally 2 hours of my time.. half hour to get there.. hour with the client .. half hour to get back home..
cremesoda
cremesoda - Re: Outcall
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 22
View Profile
Posted: 2019-09-23 13:33:39

Personally I think that Girls should absolutely charge more for outcalls. my estimate is that the hourly "extension rate" (difference in cost between a 1 hr and 2 hr booking) is a fair surcharge (over and above travel costs and the booking cost) for within 20 minutes travel one-way.

However, I think that sometimes part (definitely not all) of this "surcharge" can be offset by longer bookings, regular bookings etc.

I also find it difficult to comprehend that the OP is likely a foreigner and by foreign standards punting in SA is cheap and of equal/better quality (all else being equal).
Sugar Xtreme [queen Of Muff]
Sugar Xtreme [queen Of Muff] - Re: Outcall
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2843
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-09-23 14:03:32
Edited: 2019-09-23 14:10:57

@cremsoda well said, my exact sentiments.
And why not just go visit the lady at her venue. There is uber even.
All really simple.
But I guess when the little head arises the big head looses all control... Shame

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.